Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.M.TulsaniYour feedback matters!
I'm getting too much of hair fall from past 3 years. I have less blood in my body. What are the solutions to reduce my hair fall?
I have migraine headache problem. I get headache for every other reason. and I am severe acidic. Not getting any solution even after consulting allopathy ayurvedic n homeopathic doctors. Please advise is there any solution for it.
Hi my name is pradeep From 6 months my left leg knee is paining I have taken medicine but there is no effect. So please suggest me what to do.
I have pimples and planning to meet a skin doctor, my near ones said it's because of my age. They said at this age getting pimples is natural. But before meeting to a skin doctor, I want to dry some home remedies. Can anyone suggest few things that can get me rid of these pimples?
I am 22 years old female. I have to undergo chemotherapy drugs. Doctor said I will not be able to conceive in future. So I am thinking to save my eggs for future use. But for that I have to go through egg retrieval process. My question is if in that process will I lose my virginity. That is. Is there a chances of my hymen getting ruptured? Please clear my doubt.
Hey I am 25 year's old and I work hardly butt when I hungry I can not eat, is it any problem in my body? And what is the solution? please help me for growth.
I have dental problem. I have cavity in my teeth. And I am also getting treatment of RCT but my teeth getting pain sometimes and sometime their is no pain. I am also getting difficulty in eating.
Causes, symptoms and home remedies for Hypertension
Good morning. Mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane. Main rasyog Ayurveda ka founder hu. Aaj main aapko Hypertension ke baare mein information dena wala hu. Uske baare mein causes symptoms aur uske home remedies bhi main aapko batane wala hu.
Hypertension, nothing but aapke jo veins hai waha se jo blood flow hota hai blood supply hota hai, waha pe ek certain amount of pressure rehta hai. jab ye pressure increase ho jata hai, toh usse hum blood pressure kehte hai. uske symptoms hai headache, dizziness, chest pain, nausea, vomiting, , toh ye saare uske symptom hai. uske causes hai, obesity hai, high intake of salt hai, high consumption of alcohol hai, mental aur physical stress hai, toh ye saare uske causes hai.
Hypertension ke liye main aapko aaj home remedies batane wala hu, uske liye aap 2-3 lehsun ki pudiya aur wo aap khayiye roz, toh isse aapka blood pressure aur hypertension jo hai wok am ho jayega aur ye heart rhythm bhi normal rakhta hai. dusra home remedies, hypertension ke liye ye hai ki aap ek chammach watermelon seeds lijiye, uske crush kijiye ache se aur usme 1 chammach khas khas powder lijiye aur dono mix kijiye ek sath, aur aap ye din mein ek baar lijiye everyday in the morning. Ye aap three-four weeks tak kijiye aapko bahut hi acha results mil jayega.
Is vishey mein adhiktam jankari ke liye aap lybrate.com pe jaa kar mujhe online consult bhi kar sakte hai.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Stressful life circumstances such as not enough money to pay the bills, family members with health problems or figuring out who will do what of the too-much work of running a home clearly can create stress in relationships. At the same time, how a couple talks over these stressful problems either reduces or magnifies the tensions caused by the initial problem. Marriage arguments are the last thing you need when you're already trying to deal with a tough situation.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under stress makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self-doubt and lowers your self-confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self-confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under stress to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.