Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.M.Tulsani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.M.TulsaniYour feedback matters!
In limited quantities, ultraviolet rays are not only beneficial but also necessary for maintaining proper health. The Vitamin D from the sun’s rays can help cure several diseases such as eczema, jaundice and psoriasis. If adequate amounts of sun rays are not received by the body, bone growth gets hampered that can result in osteoporosis and other bone weakness issues. However, if it is received in abundance, its’ effects can be profusely detrimental to the immune system, eyes and the skin.
Since skin tanning and sun-bathing have become increasingly popular among the mass, it is necessary for people to be more aware of the potential risks of sun exposure.
- "Erythema" or sunburn is a very common condition among fair skinned people, which occurs when the skin absorbs energy from the sun’s rays. The system detects it as a harmful, intrusive force and thereby signals for extra blood to reach the affected area and restore the skin. It results in pain, swelling, blistering, itching and peeling of the skin. Not only is it a painful condition, it can also be a precursor to even more harmful diseases.
- Skin cancer cases are steadily on the rise in the world, with 5 new such cases being reported every week. Due to prolonged exposure to harsh UV rays, the number of damaged cells in the body increases to such an extent that the system cannot mend it anymore. When not controlled, these damaged cells multiply, grow or divide uncontrollably. These cells can also accumulate and form a tumor.
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to sun rays can also cause premature aging and wrinkling due to the degenerative damages it does to the skin’s epidermis.
- If one is vulnerable to sunburn, it is recommended for them to carry sunscreen at all times. The UV rays are blocked by the deflecting properties of sunscreens, thereby protecting the skin to a large degree.
- It is recommended for patients to carry umbrellas, or protective clothing to cover themselves up if they are vulnerable to harsh sun’s rays in the morning.
- Although sun exposure can cause several problems to our skin, with proper precautions, one can be assured of safety. Sun exposure can be properly managed if one remembers to make use of these simple tips daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir Mera weight 110 kg hai aur mera cholesterol high rahta hai specially tryglycerides zyada badha rahta hai main TMT test bhi Kara chuka Hun Jo ki normal hai aur mujhe aaj kal gale me kuchh phansa hua mehsus hota jis se mujhe nigalne me takleef hota hai phir khud se aaram bhi ho jata hai. Sir jab main medicine leta Hun to cholesterol levels Kam ho jata hai aur jab medicine rok deta hun to badh jata hai. Mujhe specially left hand me chest tak occasionally pain rahta hai. Sir main economically thoda weak Hun to zyada mahngi treatment Nahin kra pata. please sir suggest me something. Aur mera weight control Nahin ho pata.
Sir I am 25 year old I have pain in right side of the stomach I have done the ultrasound the report does not show any symptoms and report are clear but still some minor pain is their .when I walk it ok when I sit it started. Latrine (stool) was clear usually 3-4 time.
I am 20years old. Last 6days I am suffering from fever with extreme cold. It occurs any time but specially starting evening and continue at noon. Also extreme headache.
Hi, this is Dr Leena Yadav. I am consultant IVF and reproduction with Bourn Hall Fertility Centre from the last 3 years now. I have given take home pregnancies and today what I am going to discuss with everyone here is about Egg Freezing or what we call as Oocyte Freezing. I want all the young females that they should opt Egg freezing or Oocyte freezing if they are planning to get married the late 30s or if they want a child bearing which is late after their marriage.
Why do I suggest you go for Egg Freezing?
Because the egg quality deteriorates gradually after the 30s and that is why the best time to preserve your oocytes is between 20-30 years. We would like to tell you that the egg quality deteriorates after the 30s. The females who are working and had their marriage but do not want a child right now, they can actually plan up Egg Freezing. If you plan up Egg Freezing at this point of time, that means you stop your biological clock. If you do your Oocyte freezing at 22-23 years, these oocytes can later be used to form embryos. The only thing we have to do is to de-freeze them and use these oocytes fertilise with your partner sperm and form embryos for you we can do this embryo transfer for you whenever you want to get pregnant. This can be done at the age of 35-42 years. But if you freeze your Oocytes between 20-30 years of age, you are actually stopping the biological clock there and actually focusing on having good Oocyte quality.
The other thing is you should also focus on Oocyte freezing if you have a family history of early menopause or you have a history of Pre mature Ovarian failure or if you people are diagnosed with some cancer or undergoing Chemotherapy. People who are diagnosed with cancer and are planning to have chemotherapy should prefer Oocyte or the egg freezing before taking the first cycle of Chemotherapy itself. Because if you take this decision after the cycle of Chemotherapy, then the Oocyte quality we get after the first shot of Chemotherapy will be really affected.
So, I would like that you should think about these things and get back to us. If you want to contact us for the same, you can connect with us through Lybrate and they will get you connected to us.