Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.M.Tulsani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.M.TulsaniYour feedback matters!
My gynaec prescribed dronis 20 bcp to regulate my hormones as I suffer from mild pcos with hormonal imbalance of high testosterone and FSH-LH. I'm a 17 year old girl. She prescribed it for 3 months from July-Sept 2016 after which I got normal periods for 7 months and then missed a period in May. Then I had a period in June after which she prescribed it from July-Sept 2017 during which I missed a few pills and had a scanty period in Sept followed by a missed period in Oct. Then she prescribed it from Nov-Jan 2018 and I completed the dosage not missing a single pil and having withdrawal bleeding each month. I got off the pill in Jan. Will I get my normal period this month? I checked online and it says that most people's periods get regularised within 2-3 months of stopping the bcp. But some happen to have post-pill amenorrhea. I just want to have normal periods.
Hello. I'm 20 years old. I have the problem of irregular periods. But when I get my periods, the flow used to be normal. But from last 2-3 times the flow is very less. I'm very worried of it. My tummy has become huge. I got my periods today and can you please tell me what to do for this. It looks very ugly to carry such a huge tummy. Please suggest me some food to increase the flow. Thanks.
My skin is very dull and tanned. What should I do to remove tanning and make my skin glowing and fresh? Should I go for facial?
Hlo I m Akash and I student my age 20 my skin problem pimple daag this is my problem pls solution me.
Daily I am washing my hair bt I got dandruff if I left one day also. So how to stop dandruff. Due to this hair fall is happen and how to grow hair.
Loss of interest in activities
Unable to derive pleasure from pleasurable activities
Ideas of worthlessness, helplessness, hopelessness
Ideas of guilt
Decreased sexual interest
Pessimistic view about future
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.