Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A KumarYour feedback matters!
My penis is small in size its not growing its just in a same size how to grow it more larger near about 5 inches.
I get problem in sleeping I couldn't able to sleep before 12 in the night. And when I woke in the morning there is bit headache. Can you please tell me what should I do.
Hi doctor,Two months before I got a gastric problem by eating prawns. That same week I played shuttle after a long time so I got sprain in my back. I went for body massage it got relieved but pain started in ankle and foot. I took X-ray . Doctor said it may be a ligament tare so I use soft soul shoes. But still pain don't get relief. It's paining in ankle. Finally I consulted acupuncture specialist he said I have more toxin in my body then I have to cut off my weight. My weight 110kg height 6.2ft age 29
Mera penis rat me apne aap tnaav me anata h na koi spne aate na kuch or daily rat penis khda ho jata h mornig subah2 chip chipa nikl jata h jane kya h ye mere sath 1 year se ho rha h koi doctr bolta h normal h koi bolta h ye khao koi vo khao kya koi aesa doctr na jo sahi advise de ske. Jis se meri ye aaft se picha chhute me presan hu kafo daily iske na thkavat h bt race kru morning me to jldi sans fulne lgti hai. Spna tha fouji ban ne ka pta na ye jane kya aaft lg gyi jo me apni teyari na kr pa rha subah race kru to jldi sans fulti h rat me 3 4 bar toilet ajta hai. Hlp virya gada krne ka koi upay bta do ya jis se ye thik ho vo.
I am preparing for NEET, due to constant studies my eyes n head pains many a times a day, there is no visnory defect, I can clearly see everything whether it is nearer or further, it gives me some relief by splashing of water but for more consistent effect wht should I do? Thank you.
I am 21 and I have gained 69 kgs and acc to my height 5'1 , I look very short and fat! I am very much concerned for my obesity. So I started 4 kms walk and after so many days of warm ups I started running. But I had cramps in my thighs and legs, plus I was very much tired and had pain in my stomach on those days when I went for running. I didn't feel hungry as usually after walking I used to feel .How should I continue running for loosing weight ? Or walking will work ?
Hello I'm 29 years old my digestive system is very disturb can I take enema at home and how to perform it?
I am 63 year old, diabetic patient for last 35 years. retina of my both eyes are affected, My blood group is 'O'Rh ve Can donate my few organs as mentioned in your article ORGAN DONOR?
I am suffering from neck pain. Backside below the head. It's a long time pain. Happening again and again.
Cervical spondylosis is fast becoming the bane of modern life. An age-related wear and tear problem affecting the spinal discs in your neck, cervical spondylosis is increasingly affecting the young because of the use of cell phones, laptops and the like.
Cervical spondylosis is a general term used to define shrinkage of discs in between vertebrae in the neck region. Along with disc degeneration, bony projections also form in the area and are called bone spurs.
Other causes of cervical spondylosis are dehydrated discs. Discs are thick, pad-like cushions in between vertebrae that act as shock absorbers. They are made of a gel- like material that can dry over time. This causes the spinal vertebrae to rub together causing pain. The discs also crack which allows the internal gel-like material to spill out and impinge on spinal nerves causing symptoms.
There is a narrowing of the space required by the spinal cord and nerves that emanate in the upper spine to go to various parts of the body. Pinching of these nerves can cause alarming symptoms like:
- Numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs and feet
- Lack of coordination and difficulty in walking
- Loss of bladder or bowel movement
- Stiffness and pain in neck
Treatment and management
Usually, cervical spondylosis doesn’t cause any symptoms. But when you start experiencing pain, stiffness and weakness of muscles, it’s best to go to a doctor who will diagnose the problem and then treat it.
Treatment for cervical spondylosis depends on the severity of your symptoms. Its goal is to get rid of pain, allow you to carry on your daily activities and prevent any permanent damage to your spinal cord and nerves.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed to reduce pain and inflammation. Example Ibuprofen.
- Corticosteroids are oral medications to get rid of the severe pain. If these don’t work, your doctor can suggest steroid injections.
- Muscle relaxants medicines relax the muscles in the upper part of the spine and help in curing neck pain and stiffness
- Anti-seizure medications are also prescribed to dull the pain of damaged nerves in the spine. These include epilepsy medications, such as gabapentin and pregabalin.
- Non surgical treatments are usually very effective in treating cervical spondylosis and surgery is usually not required. Physiotherapy is a bulwark for patients as it helps manage the condition very well.
- Neck exercises that help stretch and strengthen muscles in your neck and shoulders can help manage debilitating symptoms of cervical spondylosis.
- Few patients also benefit from traction, which can help provide more space for nerve roots within the spine.
- Surgery is the last resort for treating cervical spondylosis.
- It is suggested when non-surgical treatments fail and the pain and neurological signs such as weakness in your arms or legs get worse.
- It is done to create more room for your spinal cord and nerve roots.
Cervical spondylosis surgery typically involves removing:
- Herniated disk
- Bone spurs
- Part of a vertebra.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.