Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A. KathuriaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I have pain behind left knee from 2 months. Whenever I jump I got severe pain but in routine it is alright. When painoccurs, I feel my leg divided in two pieces. I got x-ray but no issue there. Please suggest some cure for this. Thanks.
Hi sir, I am suffering from full headek in the 10 days back im consult the doctors, take the medecins but not any action.
I'm 23, I have sever pain in my ankles n joints as well as sometimes in my back also. I consulted my family physician he told its due to calcium deficiency, but I am taking my medications as well as women's horlicks as a supplement. Can you please suggest me what to do.
You may have reached a ripe age with all the worldly knowledge at your disposal to share with the world. You may have reached a stage where you no longer feel like a learner in important areas of life and could easily be someone who has the experiences and the expertise to help people out in times of their trouble.
However, you may also be at a juncture where your knees in particular may not be your best friends anymore. You may be facing a lot of joint issues and the knees may be a pair of joints that give you immense pain and discomfort when you climb stairs, walk some distance or even just stand or sit. It is very likely that you may be suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and may experience unbearable pain in a lot of joints of the body.
Though when you are afflicted with rheumatoid arthritis, you feel pain in more than one joints, but the knees are the worst affected areas in most cases and a lot of patients are advised to undergo a knee replacement surgery to be able to control the pain. There may be a lot of debates and doubts about whether a person suffering from RA should go under the knife to experience a new life after the surgery.
Some may not agree:
Just as all things have two sides to them, there are those who may be in favour of a knee replacement surgery and those who may not suggest taking the surgery. The reasons why a lot of experts may not favour the surgery include reasons such as the recovery period may take too long, though the surgery may be carried out for the knee joints, it may not be able to help in bringing down the pain in the other joints and arguments such as the replacement surgery may not be absolutely successful all the time.
Here is why you should get it:
Though the patients may have to go through pain in getting a set of new knee joints, there are a lot of reasons that help the patients in taking up the resolve to get the surgery done. Here are a few reasons why it may be the thing to do:
- The surgery help you get back in time when you were able to lead a life free of pain in the knees. While the other joints may experience pain when you suffer from RA, the pain in the knees comes across as the most painful and when that is tackled, more than half the battle is won.
- While it may be easy to tackle the pain in the other joints through simple physio exercises, it is difficult to manage the knee joint pain and a surgery may be the ultimate relief for the problem.
- When a major pain region such as the knee is tackled, it becomes simpler to handle the other joints and the problem of RA may be resolved entirely.
With such advantages from the surgery, it may make sense to a lot of people to get over with the procedure and experience a better quality of life.
Hi doc, my age is 17. From last two years I am facing back problem my back is bent I means shoulders are bent forward like an old man when I walk. So is their any treatment for this problem?
I'm 30 years old I have backpain from last 8years. If I bend my body i'm unable to touch my leg with my hands. Also my hand and legs are shivering.
I am 28 years old female. I had backache from jan 2015 to may 2015. But much of it has been resolved with physiotherapy. However, I still feel heaviness and stiffness of backbone at times. What is the reason and cure for such heaviness of backbone? do I need another mri?
Dr. Ji hmare knees me bht pain rhta h. 2 month ka course kiya Dr. Khte h vitanin D Ki kami h milk roj piti hu. Kya karu.
Sir Heavy Pain in lower back always. Please give some in-house ways to get the way completely out. Very fed up.
I have also back problem I can not sit in one place more than 30 minutes please give me the suggestion.
My friend is suffering from severe back pain amd he is an athlete so he can not take rest for long time Please give some suggestions so that he can continue with his training and remains fit.
Hello' actually my cousin Breast size is to large. Jise vjah she shoulder pain or back pain kafe hone LGA kafe time we excersize bhe kr rhe h but koi frk to Brest size kam krne k lie kya krna chaiye kya koi pills h iske liye.
I am 38 years old I have lots of problem in back and as well as in heel. What should I do. I am unable to walk. I have scerian 3 times. My weight is also 80 kg and my height is 5.3 inch.
My calf muscles give me lot of pain every night and I massage with olive oil to get rid of it my age is 55 teetotaler kindly advise what should I do to reduce.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.