Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A. KathuriaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 54 years male, working in govt. I am in take medicine for bp and sugar begining stage with heomeopathy medicine, but no satisfaction, now I have severe upper back pain at back of the chest. And having acute itching problem in both lower legs. And no sleep in night. After that I have take alopathy medicine for the same now I am quit. What will I do next. I need your suggestion please.
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine (an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
- However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
- For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
- The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
- Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
- The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dl for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dl for females.