Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K. Verma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. VermaYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic TYPE 2 Morning I am taking Diabetic Guard, Kerala/Gurmar/jamoon ras And homeopathy tablets. In fasting Blood sugar showing 220. Kindly give suggestion.
I am 19 years old girl. I have a heavy weight problem. I want to reduce my weight. Just for this my heavy weight I am suffering from Thyroid problem. So please tell me that how could I reduce my weight fast?
Dear sir/mam 2 years back I checked my blood sugar. I had random blood sugar test just after 30 mins of lunch. It shown 159. Is that normal. Please consider the request. Thank you.
I am hypothyroidism since 5 years taking 100 mcg thyroxine od currently. Tsh normal ecg normal hb 10gm blood sugar levels normal BP 130-140 /84-90 today doc prescribed glycomet 500 od and said it will help to reduce my weight. My weight is present 90 kg. Can anything untoward be happen after taking glycomet 500. How long sud I take this. Can you prescribe any odorless protein supplement. What sud the precaution be taken while taking glycomet. I have past record of blood sugar levels pp, fasting, random as well as current record of such test. Always reported normal. Kindly advice.
My mother age 82 years having oedema over lower limbs since 1 year she also complains breathless in mornnig she is mild hyper tenssive with diabtes.
My weight is 55 kg and I have a diabetes and I want to gain weight by doing gym. Is it safe in diabetes to do gym. And gain weight.
My mother diagnosed with hypothyroidism post hospitalization for vertigo. Then tested TSH level of 16.9 .So the Dr. gave her thyronorm 150 at initial stage. Is it ok?
Hello sir. I am diabetic and unable to control my sugar level. Its always range between 160 to 180. Pls suggest.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.