Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A K TiwariYour feedback matters!
My mother is constantly suffering pain in her left leg. The pain started when we weng to our relative house and there were steps so whenso ever she used to take stair her sole of only one that is left foot started to pain and now the pain is has been spread throughout her left leg.
The medical term used to describe a broken wrist is wrist fracture. The fracture might be in the 10 bones, which make up the wrist or in the radius. Some fractures can be serious while others may be tiny. The serious fractures make the bone unstable and these might require surgeries to cure. Open fracture is when the bone breaks and it breaks through the skin. This might cause an infection to the wounded area.
- Causes: The most basic cause of a wrist fracture is injury. Any fall on your outstretched hand and you might have to nurse a fractured wrist. This type of fracture is common among sportsmen. If you are suffering from osteoporosis, then you have a high risk of getting a wrist fracture. Traumatic accidents may also cause severe wrist fractures.
- Symptoms: The symptoms of a wrist fracture can be extremely painful. The pain escalates whenever you try to move your wrist or flex it, even if you are just flexing your fingers. Sometimes your hand or arm may even become extremely numb when you fracture the wrist. The muscles in the area become tender and swell up. It is almost impossible to move the wrist after it gets fractured. The fracture causes the wrist or rather the hand to appear deformed. The area around the fracture might even get bruise and a fractured wrist also affects the blood flow in the area. You might even injure your muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
- Diagnosis: To confirm and check the level of severity, you are generally asked to get an X-ray done. In order to get a more detailed look at the fracture, you might have to undergo CT or MRI scans as well. Usually to treat a fracture, you will have to wear a splint and move your hand as least as possible. But keep moving you're your fingers otherwise they might get stiff. Your doctor will inform you from when you will be able to move your wrist. Until then try to keep your movements to the minimal.
Back bone herniated. What are the steps to take for preventing any more damage and what measures to heal it.
Hello Dr, I am 22 year old male. I do swimming, jogging regularly. Apparently I've stopped all of my physical activities for the past 1 month because I've started getting lower back stiffness, to get rid of that, I need to break knuckles at that part regardless of anything like TIME, place etc. By doing this regularly I've started getting Lower back pain for the past few weeks. My mom is a known patient of osteoporosis, so urging myself I went to take DEXA for determining my bone mineral density, result was AP SPINE L1-L4 MEAN DENSITY OF 0.946gm/cm² corresponding to a t score of - 2.3.Dual femur mean density of 0.916gm/cm²,corresponding to a t score of - 1.3.I Consulted some physicians here, they are carelessly saying that I'm perfectly fine by considering my age, mean while other one is saying that I've not attained my peak bone density growth. I'm a medical student, having few knowledge I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. I'll be so thankful if someone tell me what exactly is happening in my body. And my body fat percentage is 37%that means I need to put myself in obese category, but my hip size is jus 34 inch and I've never felt I'm over weighted person. Please help me doctors.
From last 2-3 weeks, I am having pain in my left shoulder, in my lower back. Could you please suggest me any exercise or suggestion, to reduce it?
I have desk job in immigration department at RGI airport, Now suffering light back pain, how to clear the my feeling. 2weeks back I started morning jacking and running 4 to 5 kms. please suggest me for relief. And how to weight loss without drugs/medicines.
I am suffering right shoulder muscle break injury last 1 week. There normal pain but when I'm go to Gym that so much pain in my shoulder joint an muscle. Can you suggest any food diet any tips but only natural Pls.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and full body pain this problem is increasing day by day and very much unconsciousness feel in this situation please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 50 year old male and have backache for last six months. I have applied ointments/creams but got no relief. Kindly suggest.
Recently I lifted a heavy thing. From that day I am having vibration like feeling with pain at times on my left hand. Including palm and finger. My x ray was normal. Should I go for any other tests.
Hi i am SUFFERING FROM CONTINUOUS BACK PAIN ADJACENT TO SPINAL CORD 5 INCHES BELOW OF LEFT SHOULDER FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. SOMETIMES PAIN IS UNBEARABLE, PAIN EXISTS ALL OVER THE DAY. INITIALLY PAIN WAS DURING WINTER SEASON ONLY. NO IMPROVEMENT TILL NOW INSPITE OF CONTINUOUS TREATMENT FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER ie PHYSIOTHERAPY, ORTHO, NERVE.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy