Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A K Taneja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A K TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nil sperm count means 00 and I got know after marriage and I am so tense so what should i do. My treatment is under homeopathy doctor.
My age is 21 years and I am suffering from pcod n periods are normal with medicine but without 2 to 3 month gap but all other symptoms are. Same as before I am taking medicine from 2 years. Regular exercise is not possible what should I do.
I am suffering from jaundice and typhoid what should I do plzz help me I am in big problem doctor plz help me.
My friend feels severe pain only on the first day of her menstruation. She feels like vomiting and loo. Kindly advice.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello doctor I am very habitual of masturbation from age of 8 I am masturbating that is from 3rd standard I got early feelings and I feel difficult fir erection during penetration but I love masturbation Please give some solution Also from age of 8 I am masturbating is this abnormal Please guide I really need your help.
Hello , my name is Dr. Gayatri Chaudhary. I work at Suasth One Step clinic as a consultant psychiatrist.
Today we are going to talk about common illness in children. The first illness that we are going to talk about is ADHD. Now what is the full form of ADHD? ADHD means Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. What are the symptoms of ADHD? So the children have hyperactivity as the name suggests. Hyperactivity means that the child has difficulty sitting at one place. Now this difficulty sitting in one place could be either in school or at home. Most of the times it could be at more than one place.
So the child is hyperactive, cannot sit at one place, is always on the go, cannot wait for his turn at class, is always disturbing other children in class and when the child is at home, again the child cannot stay at home, he cannot concentrate on activities and is driven by a motor of sorts.
There is another component to the illness that is inattention. Now in inattention the children are unable to concentrate or lack attention. As the name suggests, ADHD, this is the inattention part. Now in inattention, children usually lack their concentration levels. They are not able to concentrate in any activity. Primarily, patients complain about their lack of attention in studies, but their inattention very well be in other aspects like they are doing some project work from school, or any other task, or for that matter sports like playing cricket or playing football or any cube play.
The other component of ADHD is high impulsivity. So the child cannot wait for his turn in the class. He blurts out answers when its not needed. He is always on the go and the child usually wants to talk when not asked and he wants to leave his seat when he is not asked to. So there will be frequent complaints from the school teacher that the child is not sitting at one place, he’s disturbing others in school and he is not able to concentrate on his studies. One more common complaint that the school might complaint about is that the child is difficulty in remembering his syllabus or remembering what is taught in class. He forgets his belongings in school. He forgets his pencils, erasers and notebooks in school and because of these complaints.
We should be wary if our child has ADHD. Now the good part about this is that it can be treated. It can be treated with medication and it can be treated with therapy. Many a times we are sceptical about whether to start the child on medication, but, because the child is inattentive, because he is hyperactive, the child is not able to use his or her capabilities to her best, that’s why it causes problems in academics, it causes problems with peer relations with other children in the school and it causes problem in the households also. So it is very important to get the ADHD treated. Now medications that are available are, you can easily consult a psychiatrist and get the child evaluated and start on medication. There are therapies available.
Like you can take the child for occupational therapy or remedial education or remedial therapy. All these things are going to help the child to be good in academics as well as their peer relationships and it would help the child in their further studies. To know more about ADHD you can book an appointment with lybrate.com .