Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.SinhaYour feedback matters!
I m 30 years male unmarried. I was doing 6' 7 times masturbation since age of 12 yr. My sperm very watery. please give me treatment to healthy, thick my sperm. please help me Dr. Ji.
Madam. Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Helps out madam we are scared. Please don't reveal our name. Please Please help us fast.
Hi, I have head ache for a month. Also I am felling pain in my shoulder in the right side. What should i do?
He is getting headache 2 to 3 times a weak, we checked his eye for specks but it is normal, so what is the matter, help me.
Sir I dont have the feeling of ejaculation also erection is good when penis goes inside vagina it become soft when I do movement.
I am a 24 year old male. Sometimes my stomach getting bloat up due to gas or something. How can I avoid this bloating up problem?
I had intemesson with my partner 7 days ago, he don't inserted his penis inside my vagina and also don't he had ejaculation, his last ejaculation was month ago but their is precum coming out during intimacy. I missed my periods from 3 days but this is normal for me because sometimes it delayed by month also as due to low BP, sir my question is that I am having of getting pregnant but it is possible without ejaculation and insertion? How can I assure my pregnancy?
I am having fever from last 4 days what should I do I have taken medicine but also I am having fever.
I am a diabetic patient but from the last 1 month I have cupful sputum with foul smelling. What I do? Please help me.
Hi I'm a male or boy wat time should we eat or have fruits what is the best time or when should we eat or have fruits which is the best time to eat fruit and wen please tel me plz.
I am 64 year having trouble of parkinson' s from last 7 years. It is in my left hand. Have you any treatment by which it can be curable? also suffering by prostate since last one year. Do you have any treatment?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.