Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.SinhaYour feedback matters!
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
Mujhe past one month se jukham ho gaya h.but I have take no any medicine. Nowthis time change my voice. Help me.
I have low testosterone level how increase level please say good medicine. I have muscle weakness and I don't have beard so how can I increase testosterone level say exact solution. Plz.
Is there any chance to impotence. Pls suggest me the answer. I'm highly worried about the problem of my dick was not getting up.
I am 21 years old and I have acne and slight gastric issues. What diet should I maintain to get rid of both?
I have been suffering from sensitivity problem of a tooth for 2 months. I have used anti sensitivity toothpaste. What should I do? one of my family member suffering from asthma for 5 years. Doctor said that he would not be cured totally. He uses inhaler also. What steps should be taken to keep him well. What should he do or what he should not do?
Just married, and I am not able to keep erection just after wearing condom. May be stress. Or because of I never had sex before, or may be wrong masturbation style (pillow humping). Please give solution. Thank you.
I am underweight male age 29, when I put worries on my heart, I'm experiencing a heart crushing pain and choking of chest and discomfort of left hand and Shoulder I think it is stress cardiomyopathy due to constriction of blood vessels caused by worries and stress but my question is if I still keep on taking worries on heart and mind continuously for a long time and the worry and stress Are left untreated what problems I will get in future? Please answer this question alone I don't want any other things please advise me and save my life.
My brother has a severe headache and fever from last 3 days. He is vomiting repeatedly. Please advice.
My sperm Is less viscous at present my sperm is like water. please give me method to viscous my sperm. About 1 year my sperm is like water before 1 year my sperm Is good and more viscous.
I am suffering from constipation most of the times, what steps should I take to control the constipation?
1. CARROT - beta carotene found in carrots are known to lower risk of breast cancer.
2. BROCCOLI - broccoli is great because of its sulforaphane content, this is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
3. CABBAGE - cabbage contains myrosinase enzymes and glucosinolates. This is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
4. TOMATO - The best antioxidants in tomatoes are lycopene. This will helps in preventing cancer.
5. GARLIC - garlic contains ajoene that is known to fight off breast cancer cells.
6. WALNUT - walnuts contains omega 3 fatty acids and can slow down or stop the growth of breast cancer cells and tumors.
7. PEACH - Antioxidants found in peach can destroy breast cancer cells.