Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A K SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having headache and pain in my arms and lose motion too. I think it is due to of excess exercise in gym. This is from last few days. I do not know what to Do. I asked many people regarding this. They said its natural of excess gym. But why it is this long. I can not move my hands also and legs are also pain. Yeah I know this arms and legs pain is due to exercise but I want to know how to cure this in some 2/3 days so that I can continue my gym. Also the pain and lose motion I am having, why I is man I do not know. Just help me for that lose motion and pain I can not handle it.. Thanks you all.
Sir, Hi (female) age 41 height 5.1, weight 72, skin allergy, gas troubles, shoulder & joint pains, some times headeache, no bp, no sugar.
I am 22 year old men. I have been suffering from back pain when I turned 15. Please help me to cure from this tremendous pain.
I am 30. Nar my elbow I always feel pain in a bone. When I carry heavy weight pain will more, I close my hand feel pain. I consult with a doctor he gave me a injection on the bone near elbow. He said tenis elbow. I am working and the pain now increasing day by day. What can I do? what is my actual problem? please give me some suggsion. I will be thankful to you.
My legs nerves has weakness and schwering having muscle weakness and erection loss. What should i do?
My ankle of foot has burning sensations and I also have burning sensation on toes and in night my hand suddenly gets unconscious.
I have knee spelling lot of pain I can not bend my leg now I am using ayurveda medicine can I get a suggestion from you is it correct or not.
I am suffering from tailbone injury since last 4 years. I have severe pain in the tailbone. I have consulted to many doctors but I haven't got relief at all. please help.
I am 55 years old, I have less sex power, I am patient of diabetic and hypertension also, and back pain.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.