Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A K SinghYour feedback matters!
Suffering from lower feet and ankle pain. Dnt have any orthopaedic issues, x ray says nothing. What might be the reasons? Pain is high after sitting for a longer time with folded legs. Facing difficulties in walking. Regards.
Got pimples and small acne on forehead. Tried applying salicylic acid gel but not helping. Same thing happening on back from a longer time.
I met accident and my back disk d8 and d12 injured and operted in banglore now i am paraplegia patient from 7 years any treatment to cure it please reply me i went for stem cell in chenni also
I am working with a share broking firm, I have to sit thru out the day on my desk. For the last one year I have been experiencing back pain. Which medicine to take.
I am 39 y old suffering from spondylosis for the last 4 yrs. Severe at first ie 2011 year. Mild now if with hard controlled of lifting heavy weight. But could not fully recover. What should I do to recover fully back? life is so hard with this.
Hello Doctor, I feel pain in arms at different points specially elbow, wrists, biceps and triceps. It goes down to hands. I feel electric shock like pain when I lift or pull something with my fingers. Even a cloth. My nerve conduction study is normal. What kind of pain it is? I was initially diagnosed with tennis elbow and tried ultrasonic massage and TENS. Later when pain felt at other points, MRI spine done. There was some problem in C5C6 and my doctor gave me medicines. Etogesic, pregabalin 75mg at night, ultracet semi after breakfast lunch. Took for 2 months. Anti inflammatory when tennis elbow. It's been 5 months and my pain is getting worse.
Hi From last 3-4 days I not feeling well cold and sometime fever & also in eating drinking I dnt like any thing, its all starting with my neck pain (gale me kharash) and now I have body weakness and neck pain also please suggest me for any medicine Thanks
Hello I am married I have various health issues at the age of 24 my stomach is always upset and I have very severe pain in foot and knees. I am going on walk daily but keep on putting more weight. Please suggest.
There is loss of cervical lordosis At C6 C7 level- diffuse disc bulge with central disc protrusion indenting thecal sac from anteriorly with out any exiting never root compression.
I have aback bone problem Nd neck pain problem can you tell me the permanent solution for an which type of excise I should do.
Hey. I have severe neck pain from last 2 months, I have applied many creams like moov, oxalgin omnigel but nothing happened. Kindly help me what should I do for it.
I have been running since one month. Shinpain or shinsplint problem occur because of running. I am suffering this problem last 8-10 days and please told me that I continued running or not yet.
What if I don't done ACL surgery. I feel like leg length changed .Will that happen in case of ACL complete tear.
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And, if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfort as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy can very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you are tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain, but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tears or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects or doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement.
These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, the problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.