Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in New delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.SethYour feedback matters!
I am allergic to dust. Keep sneezing every morning and evening. I have taken medications before but it doesn't help.
To Avoid Injuries in Sports Do have proper Warm up and also cooling down Exercises Correct and Standard Equipment Footwear Clothing Balanced Essential Diets Good Playing /Practise Surface And little Knowledge on Human Body Mechanism with Basic Knowledge on Preventive Management
I want to know that there is pain in my stomach right side .i have done with all the doctors reports but all reports normal I just want to know the actual reason behind it and also give me tils for weight gaining. Please tell.
What are the solution of 2 front teeth (upside) which are long and outside as well. What abt the Time duration and cost associated to correct it? Also pls mention the Pros and cons as well. Thanks.
I have a addiction to smoking. How to get rid of it and what diet should I use to reduce its effect.
My hairs are falling so much and getting thinner day by day. They are too oily that I need to wash them daily. Earlier they were very thick bouncy n lengthy too. Please help me out to get the same hairs back.
Lybrate | Dr. Moloy Haldar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir I am 29 years old and my weight is 65 kg I have BP Problem my BP is 150/110 Please give me some suggestions. I take Envas 5 mg medicine.
I have skin itching in legs right after I take bath for about 5 minutes and it s the same at all conditions and time at various places too. What can be done?
My age: 15 years. My nails are flat. Skin attached to nails is coming up. Cracks are on my skin attached to nails. All are saying your fingers are ripen. Why? Give me some suggestions.
In any case which I don't like .it's too irritated for me. And I always angry. That time I think I leave everything. Im so aggressive. I have no infinity in any case. And that time I totally break down. Its painful headache.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.