Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. RoyYour feedback matters!
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
For last 20 years ,(Age 42, Male) I am suffering from migraine. Probably once in a week it occurs. Usually I take vasograin. 1to 2 tab, some times up to 3 tab, with a gap of 4 to 5 hrs. Is any side effect for this medicine. Any other medicine available.
I am male 25 year. I was white in complexion but due to regular outdoor games office .my skin tone of face and neck area has been dark .suggest me a 100%effective solution to get the fair complexion once again.
Hi this is Priyatham. I am a diabetic for the past 15 years. I am suffering from urine problem for the last 6 months (unconscious in night). Please suggest me what to do. I am 28.
I am just 22. How can I grow hair naturally in my bald area? And also if I stop masturbation does my hair will grow again as before?
I am suffering from problem that I have lots of white hair at a age of 16 so what measures I have to take to over come this problem.
Im trying in navy .i can not run quickly because of my fat, I want to lose weight and having a pain in my chest while running. Please help me to lose weight .i go nearly 10 days for my physical test .please help me to lose weight, im not bothered about the method ,i only consider my target (weight lose. So please suggest me quickly.
I am suffering from shrt breathless, snoring and many time gasping for breath. No proper sleep. please guide me.
In spite of existing multi-million dollar market of fairness products in the country, the question of how impactful these products are? keep dwindling in consumer's mind. Our skin color is determined by our race and genetic lineage which in turn decides the amount and structure of melanin. Fairness creams can only work to a certain extent. As per dermatology studies, achieving fairness up to 20% is possible, but not more than that. The fairness creams only block sun rays and prevent secretion of melanin. Thus, help in reducing tan and restoring natural skin.
Side effects of fairness creams
Extreme use of fairness creams can rather lead to severe skin damage. Fairness creams contain harmful bleaching agent such as hydroquinone, mercury, lead, nickel, chromium and high levels of steroids that cause following problems:
- thinning of the skin
- discoloration of the face
- capillaries become prominently visible
- severe acne
- hypersensitivity to the sun
- rebound paradoxical pigmentation
- unwanted facial hair growth
- skin allergy
- skin cancer thus these creams should always be used judiciously only under the supervision of a certified dermatologist.
Do's and don't
What to do
- apply moisturizer daily during the day and before going to bed
- wash your skin with clean water at least thrice a day
- use sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning and harsh UV rays damaging skin
- use fairness cream preferably aloe based. It works well for inflammation and tanned skin for Asian weather.
- usage external barriers like umbrella and shades while going out.
- drink 6-8 glasses of water every day
- have anti-oxidant rich fruits
- increase the intake of vitamin c. It increases cell turnover, helps protect against sun damage, and boosts the production of collagen and elastin, the two vital component of healthy and glowing skin.
- exfoliation is one of the most important steps in maintaining your youthful glow. We recommend weekly exfoliation to brighten the skin tone. Regular use of an exfoliation removes the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin's outermost surface or epidermis. It is an important part of both facials and body treatments.
What not to do
- do not support the common trend of fair skin and the stigma of being dark
- avoid excessive bleaching in alternate weeks. Comprising of ammonia and hydrochloric acid primarily these ingredients can cause both minor and severe burn.
Avoid products that encourage acne breakouts
The truth is we don't need white skin to show our beauty, if you have healthy, beautiful, dark complexion, learn to love yourself. Your healthy and shiny skin is everything to impress whosoever will notice you. Do not trust every advertisement blindly, stay happy.
In my skin there is itching and red dryness appear and feel weak headache anger is common in my behavior I used to fight in little topic.
How to get whiter teeth by home remedies? I am having uneven teeth because of that my teeth looks bad n yellow.
Hi, I'm 20years old female. My weight is 42kgs and height is 5'3inches. I'm so thin. I want to know that am I ill or its normal? My father is diabetic. Before marriage he too was skinny. But my mom had no past health problems. She is normal.
I got pimples but as the time passes it's all clear now but I got small pores on my face so please advise me your opinions on this, it looks to bad and I hate this.
Watermelon the super duper cooler
It is the season of watermelons. They are best during the summer as they are sweet and juicy. As the name says it all watermelon is 92% water and only 8%sugar.
Research shows that watermelon cuts the risk of sun related skin damage by 40%. That's because watermelon is nature's richest source of lycopene, an antioxidant that scavenges the uv-induced free radicals that cause sunburn and wrinkling. Lycopene may also help reduce the risks of cancer and other diseases.
Watermelon can help improve sleep. It is high in vitamin b6 which helps manufacture serotonin and dopamine (mood related chemical) in brain. When levels of serotonin increase at night, the brain is less sensitive to disruptive stimuli (like noise) during sleep.
Watermelons are rich in electrolytes, sodium and potassium which are lost through perspiration. Also its high potassium content helps to control bp.
They are rich in vitamin a, b and c. What's more, they are low in calories and very nutritious.