Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K. Rawat
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. RawatYour feedback matters!
He has dark skin problem in face specially on cheek area. Which type of medicine is riskfree for him as he has high blood pressure and has tried homeopathy, Ayurvedic and Allopathy as well.
I'm Harika. My age is 25. I have a lipoma on my hand and best. What I can do to get rid of this lipomas. Please give me suggestions.
My skin is oily. I do not even eat oily food still I get oil on my face and that is very irritating for me. In past I went to many doctors but they were not able to curb this problem rather they prescribed me lots of medicines. I am having dandruff on my head. Is this reason that my skin secrete too much oil on regular basis? One thing I would like to mention I masturbate thrice a week. Is this reason for my oily face and dandruff? Please help me out I am very disturbed.
I stay in Dubai and I am 25 Male. I have a normal skin type. I am getting affected by the temperature here. Which gets up to 48, And here there is high humidity, Please help me. I am getting black skin because of this, I normally do not walk a lot in sun, May be 7 minutes in a trip, And I have 6 such trips in a day at different intervals, Suggest me what spf sunscreen cream should I use? And how do I apply.
I am 25 year old boy. Unmarried. I have dark circle around my eyes for long time. Please give me some tips to reduce my dark circles.
Hello sir/mam My skin is effected with sun tan and acne prone and hyper pigmentation and dark circles and more some allergies.
I have two weeks for my marriage and I have dark circles please give me some tips to cure that it looks very bad in mah fair face.
How to treat under eye darkness. I have wrinkles also which makes my face looks dull. Is there any chance to get rid of wrinkles completely and get bright eyes.
hi I'm 28 years old Girl i want to Fair my skin i have recently used Louis product but its working very slowly so i want Some quickly Fairness Product or medication..
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.