Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. A K MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I have shaking in shoulders I lift bag on the shoulder can it be the result of lifting heavy bag please guide me or anything tell me its treatment also can it be serious or not.
Last year I had a ligament injury in my left knee (acl tear level 3, on dt tym doctor prescribed me for a surgery. But I didn't. Now after more than a 1 and half year. I don't fell any. Kind of pain in my knee. And I am efficiently able to. Do. All the exercise like. Earlier. I did. So. Still. There is chance to have a surgery. Rather dt any other. Kind. Of exercises I have to do. please suggest me.
I am a 37 year old female, I have started having pain in back of my rib cage towards the right hand side. I feels as if a weight has been put there, I have trouble in swallowing due to this and feel nauseated most of the time.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.
I had viral fever on 18/10/16 which last for four days. I still have severe pain in my joints like ankles, shoulders,wrist and toes and fingers.
Hi, 4. 6 years back I had femur bone injury and at that time surgery was with rod placement but after 4. 6 years also the bone not attached and recently 15 days back when iam walking the rod inside was broken and the doctor suggested that in some people the bone might not form let go another surgery with pelvis bone replacement in gap of femur bone. And 10 days back I had a surgery with pelvis bone replaced in the gap of femur bone. My worry is till 4 years the bone not grown now is it will grow after replaced with pelvis bone please give me suggestion
I am 36 year old male and I have problem in my back neck. I cannot sit in front of computer as my neck start pain. What can I do ?
Hi, I am 26 years male. Few months back I got married and I was happy with my personal life. But now a days I am not able to satisfy my wife. Could you help me how to come out from this?
I am 25 years old and I lost my sleep since 2 months by this i am suffering from many health issues like headache, back pain, less hunger, fatigue.
My moms Ra factor is 309.98 IU/ml C reactine protein is 14.14mg/l Aso titre - 284.89 IU/ml She has a rhemutoartharitis problem since last 6 years and a gout all the values are high please give me suggestion what to dl come out of this rid and painful stress life.
Mujha hath k joint ma pain rhta h jb musam chnge hota h aap bto mijha calcium ki tablet leni chaiya yha apni diet ma asa ky Lena chaiya jisa yha prblm na ho.
I am 28 married man. Since last 2 months I was in extreme stress, anxious and depressed due to some personal reasons. Suddenly one day I felt small infection in my mouth (i think Candida). After few days I felt some ulcers in my throat. Also having pain on shoulder. Also suffering from continuous burping. I am neither smoker nor alcohol addict. What should the reasons of my problems?
I am having problem in my neck while sitting for long hours. I am experiencing this problem from the past few days only.
Im 23 year old male. When I have been suffering from occasionally knee pain. Once I took a MRI scan and get verified by a good doctor. But he does not find any fault. But I still feel the pain in sometimes. Can I get a remedy for this.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.