Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Hi, I am 22 years old and having pharyngitis and consulted to 3 ENT specialist already , doctor prescribed me antibiotics 1st= zady500 (5 days) 2nd=augmentin 625 (7 days) 3rd=cepodem325 (days) And this problem is from last 1.5 years. Now I don't understand that taking antibiotic for long time is good or bad. And symptom is that I have itching some time on pharynx.
Sometimes I'm getting severe snoring. It disturbs my son n husband. Is there any remedies to avoid snoring?
I am having sore throat from past 4 days. Cough is severe. Means I have to spit the cough at every 5 mins. My nose gets blocked. I am not able to sleep bcoz of cough.
Sir I am having problem in my throat. Generally I am suffered from cough and cold. I am a teacher. My school is in dusty atmosphere outside the city. I have to speak loudly to control and teach the students. From 25 to 30 days some times I feel tightness in my throat It's appear that some one pressed my neck from outside. I am feeling dryness in throat. Please suggest me what should I do.
Doctor my left ear is itchy and this liquid and slimy kind of thing forms up frequently. So as it is itchy and slimy I used to clean it with earbuds and sometimes with my baby finger. It is getting worse inside as it gets dirty with mucus frequently and often. It also hurts to touch. So should I go to a doctor to a hospital or can you like suggest me an ear drop or ointment to cure this thing.
This is for my kid 8 months old. He is getting puss in his left ear. We met the photo he gave antibiotic which cured for sometime and now again I facing the same issue. Can you help me in providing the reasons for it and please mention of it is serious issue or it can cured with home remedies.
My friends nose is bleeding and now she is worried if as if she has cancer. She is too mich tensed and sad. Does she have cancer. Or is there any other reason.
I am suffering from ear drain (yellow water comes from ear) from the age of childhood. It will generally occurs when I am suffered from Cold. I saw no of doctors they said that in my ear drum there are many small holes and suggest me to do ear surgery. So I ask you to please suggest some other methods through which I come out of this. Without any ear surgery.
I have been getting slow, usually I feel sleepy, dizzy and stomach is mostly upset. Stomach ache is one more thing which I face. Concentration level is also low. I am losing weight. What will be the reason of this?
My uncle has a severe pain in a artery / vein from approx 5-7 years. The pain starts from the top of the head tll end thumb of leg. And just the right side only. Hand also pains. He has a EAR problem too. Doctor said its problem of neuro some says problem of ENT. He also has high diabetes, sugar and B. P. please HELP.
I had typhoid. It was diagnosed a month before and after taking medicines it got cured and it came to be negative when tested after my course. But after that I use to have 99 temperature. Than I had tonsillitis also after that but it is completely cured now. Even now after a month also I use to have 99 temperature. Can you please tell me the reason for that and any medication.
Hello doctor. My age is 20 years male. I am suffering from runny nose and allergic rhinitis from childhood. I find it very difficult to breath during night. I am really fed up with this problem because it happens very frequently. I have consulted with many ent doctor but they tell me it is incurable we can only take preventive measures. What is the treatment to this problem. What should I do please help.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.