Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. A K MongaYour feedback matters!
Before few days I was admitted in hospital. They did all reports blood. ECG. Chest X-ray. Brain scan. Etc. As I felt too dizzy in morn. And then final report came of VERTIGO effect. What is the best solution for it. In allopathy. And Ayurvedic. I have been gvn an 8 mg med for 5 days. N 2 times a day Please advice.
I am 23 years old. Till the age of 17 my voice was very good and melodious. I used to sing songs in my school days. But after the 17th year I got addicted to the "Sugam pinch Mukhwas" for some time. And after that I was feeling some variations in my voice. That is I couldn't speak clearly, sing with good voice, speak loudly, as before. It feels like something blocking my voice inside my throat. Before 3 years from now, I had my (Nasal Septoplasty) surgery done. But I think it didn't went good and sometimes I still feel problem while breathing and speaking. And before some few months from now I had my blood test done. And the doctors said that I have some kind of throat infection and I did noticed that several times as I spit some kind black fluid in very little amount can be seen in the saliva. So is there any effective solution to my problem i.e. To get my melodious voice back, speak loudly and clearly, breathe easily? I am ready for any treatment - Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, etc.
I am 22 year old and i am suffering from throat pain I think it is because i am taking khaini(tobbaco) from 2 year consult me.
Hi, I am 44 years young. I have recurring irritations in my throat. The phlum does not come out completely. Please suggest.
I have problem of clearing throat frequently, about once in 2 mins when worse and may vary. I have got "toal eosinophil counts" checked, but are normal. Please suggest.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ear aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should consult a doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.
Sir I want to know if anything enter through ear in our brain how many day they can live even if you don't know this is possible or not. Please reply me is it possible? any wrong thing can live in our brain? please i am so scared since 2 year.
I am 25 Years old and I am having sinus problem. When I am visit to any places my head starts paining and my nose start blocking give me some solution for this problem.
What is coblation tonsillectomy?
Coblation is an advanced technology that uses gentle radio frequency energy with a saline solution to quickly and safely remove tonsils without causing much pain &amp;amp;amp; no bleeding.
How is cobalation tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy done?
This surgery is done under general anaesthesia generally takes about 30 min. The surgeon uses a special cobalation wand which utlizes radio frequency energy to remove tonsil adenoids in a nearly bloodless fashion the patient can go home the same day.
Why is coblation tonsillectomy a better choice?
Older ways of removing the tonsils and adenoids include cold steel method of dissection. These methods could cause extensive pain, bleeding and may damage healthy tissue around the tissue that is removed. Coblation does not remove the tonsils or adenoids by heating or burning preserving healthy surrounding tissue.
What are the benefits of coblation tonsillectomy?
Fewer'bad days patients report a better overall experience with coblation tonsillectomy after surgery when compared to other procedures. Studies show that patient calls and visits to the doctor due to problems after surgery are significantly less with coblation tonsillectomy.
Faster recovery coblation tonsillectomy has been shown in clinical studies to speed a child's return to normal activity and diet. On average, patients return to a normal diet in 2.4 days after coblation, versus 7.6 days after routine cold steel method.
Less pain coblation tonsillectomy has also been shown to decrease pain and use of medications after the procedure.
Coblation adenoidectomy is a technique which works at a relatively low temperature to gently dissolve and/or shrink target tissue with minimal thermal damage to surrounding healthy tissue. Coblation technology provides ablation, resection, coagulation of soft tissue and hemostasis of blood vessels in one convenient surgical device.
Complete removal of adenoids
Under direct endoscopic vision
Minimal pain with day care procedure