Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K Mahaldar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. A.K MahaldarYour feedback matters!
I tend to suffer from mouth sores on regular basis. It pains like anything. I eat all that what my family eats but hoe do I get these sores I do not know. Pls help doctor.
Dear sir Meri mother ko 3-4 mahine pahle left hand pr pas pad gayi thi jo maine maharaja agarsen hospital punjabi bagh delhi me opration kara kr ilaj karaya tha phir kuch din baad un ke left leg me bhi yahi hua Doctor ne kuch nhi bataya 2nd maine dusre orthopedic surgeons ko dikhaya unhone kuch test x-ray karye to Bataya ki TB hai uski medicine chal rhi h Pr wo medicine se mother ke mouth me chhale pad gaye h Pls mujhe yeh bataye ki TB ka private lab me hota h jo kara saku Pls aap mujhe us test ka naam bheje Pls.
From someday there is a pain on the left side of my tooth and when I drink some cold things the pain will be much more and I can not take the pain please give me some tips?
My daughter aged 5+ . her teeth are going one after one decay. local dentist give medicines and toothpaste but no result found. please suggest.
I am having the problem of hypersensitivity in teeth What should I do to cure it And what are the things I should not do?
There is bit swelling in face from last 1 year. Means its swelling in cheeks. And face looks bigger than normal.
Sir, what would be the approx. Expenditure on lingual braces, is it effective enough and if teeth is extracted during the process, are there any side effects in the long run.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.