Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K. Kundalia
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KundaliaYour feedback matters!
I used to travel lot of North India. And my forehead is kind of tanned and also having dark circles. Overall skin is not like it used to be. Can you please suggest cream or any way to regain my skin complexion?
I am 19 year old and male, in my body have little white spots come in winter and I have taken medicine and these spots are gone but come in winter again please tell me any medicine to remove permanently.
Sir I have lots of scar, minute pores in my face. How to make my face clean and clear. Any home remedy there?
I have got black spots on my face due to chicken pox. And I want to remove them as early as possible may be within 2 days. Suggest me some cream or any remedy.
I am diabetic so what is the effect of sugar on physical relationships and sex organs? Six months ago I had a fungal infection. Dr. Increase the dose of medicine and prescribed antibiotics for a month now I am fine, but in future I must be careful about that.
Hello I have a darker skin tone of my face as compared to my body. Please tell me some effective home remedy so that my face skin can get lighter. Please help. Need your help desperately. Waiting for your reply. Regards.
My 2.5 yr old daughter has atopic dermatitis from birth. She has moderate to severe skin itching, particularly more at night. This leads to rashes/red patches in the skin for which we have to keep her skin hydrated most of time using cremes like Cetaphil. When the rashes are particularly severe we sometimes use steroidal cremes like desonide. I want to know of there is an alternate/other forms of medicine that can address this situation. Especially the itching on a more sustainable basis.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.