Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KundaliaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male which is the best soap for men to use which is the best soap for men to use to clean all dirt and oil from our face or skin which is the best soaps for men to look fairer and get or have clear and glowing beautiful skin fro men skin please tel me plz.
Some one suggested me to use Methi with honey as face pack by saying that it remove dead skin, dark spots, pimples and it make my colour fair Is this true.
I am suffering from Pimple's problem and their marks on face. I use a lot of face wash but no effect. My skin is oily please advice me for better solution.
I am 18 years old. My hairs have started to get white, I have black spots on my face, oily skin. My weight is 90 and height is 190 cm. Please suggest the cure.
I used melacare cream for my face and then I don't know that I should not go to sun so my face became so vorst then before and it became full dark what can I do pls help me.
I am 27 years old and I have a skin disease for 5 years. I got bubbles in red or violet colour and after some time they will leave dark spot in my skin. itching is also there when bubble comes.
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including whiteheads and blackheads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout. This infection and consequent inflammation can take place due to hormonal changes, poor diet, as well as high testosterone levels and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Dirt and grime that clog the pores and dead cells that have not been washed off properly can also cause these breakouts. So what kind of skin care regimen can you have in order to prevent acne? Read on to know more.
- Cleaning Acne Prone Areas: You must wash the acne prone areas with soap and warm water at least twice a day. If your case has been very severe in the past, you can even use a medicated soap to wash the neck, shoulders and back as sometimes, acne spreads to these areas as well. Concentrate on the face and remember to clean it to remove dust, grime and other irritants that come from pollution. If this is not done on a regular basis, the particles can block the pores and lead to infection where the dead skin cells play a major role.
- Makeup: If your skin is acne prone, you can use non oily makeup or avoid it on a daily basis, if you can. Non oily makeup does not irritate the sebaceous glands, which can end up secreting excessive oil leading to acne breakouts. Non oily makeup and skincare products are known as non-comedogenic, which do not clog the pores. Also, you must remember to remove your applied makeup carefully before you go to bed, so that the pores are clean and get a chance to breathe rather than getting infected. Further, your old makeup needs to be thrown out regularly even if the products do not come with an expiry date. Invest in new makeup every few months and clean your brushes regularly too.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores.
Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.
Related Tip: "All About Acne"
My wife is aged 33. She is fair in complexion. The other day my son accidentally threw a bucket at her leg. She had no external bleeding, but there was deep red bruise, later after two days it turned blackish blue and now it is slowly healing. She had severe pain all along and that area was sensitive to even touch all along. This particular thing, I have observed that when ever she takes a hit by any thing, her body responds in similar way. I suspect she has internal bleeding issue or something abnormal. Can you please advise, if something needs to be done?
My daughter is suffering from urticaria since past 10 years. She already had taken many medicines but no relief. Please suggest something.
I am 61 years and a diabetic. Two years back I have an operation plastic surgery. In the foot. Afterwords I am OK. But the operated area is black color. To become the normal color what I shall do? Please clarify.
I have many insect bite scars on my hand and legs .i am not able to wear anything other than a full sleeve and full length pant. I got very dark marks which are not fading at any time. My skin is very prone to mosquito bites and other insect bites. And the dark marks on my skin does not fade even after years. I have tried many ointments. Doctor please suggest me a good chemical peel without side effects. I need to completely erase the dark marks and. Wear dress with confidence please suggest some medicine or ointments for faster recovery. And suggest some insect repellent cream which has no side effects.
Hello doctor, am getting pus blisters on my hand and they are forming like dark spots after. How to avoid them? How to cleanse my blood and make it healthy? Thank you.
I am very upset with face can you tell me please how to make my skin smooth and glass look. And also tell proper diet.
Hello sir/madam, I have affect in melasma, I am using sunlight cream 2 months, recently I stopped tha cream my face is very dark colour what will be solution, what soap and cream use it and what time?
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with a doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.