Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KriplaniYour feedback matters!
When should I take hiv final test this is my fifth month test hiv combo is negative but I hav hiv related symptom headache skin rashes and swelling glands but. Tests was negative 5 th month soo. When should I take final test and how accurate is that test.
Sir I am 22 year old my face is covered with acne and dark spot. please tell me the best medicine for this and causes of acne.
Sir/mam I got vertical stitches on forehead near eyebrow 2 months back. Could you please suggest me any good ointment to remove the scar of that stitches?
I am feeling pain while going stool side. It seems the symptoms of constipation. Sometimes blood is also coming. Please suggest way ahead to get rid of this problem.
I have faced the problem of acute acne on my face and back. After visiting many dermatologist and many medications they are in control, now I have left the medicines. Pimples have erupted on my cheek please prescribe me a good medicine to apply. My skin is oily.
Polyster material made clothes is advisable to wear for how many hours a day and its advisable to wear or avoidable.
I am 40 yrs old woman suffering from dark circles and premature wrinkles along with pigmentation. Pls suggest some home remedy for quick relief. Thanks.
I have dark circles below my eyes it makes me look so fade. I jus want to get rid of them. Will you please help me out of my problem. Dark circles are becoming more day by day. Help me with a solution.
I'm suffering from eczema skin disease, red rashes on my entire body And also under treatment. What are the foods I should strictly avoid?
How to remove my dark circles under my eyes. They look so nasty. Please suggest me some medicine or other techniques to minimise my dark circles.
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.