Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.KatiyalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female highly myopic having occipital headache since 10 days just wanted to know why is it so?
I have COPD and in addition my stomach is usually bloated which causes me to burp often. When I burp I feel relieved but at times even after burping I am uncomfortable. Then I resort to ENO. Is it advisable to do so and does it become habit forming?
I masturbated yesterday and I felt that the quantity of sperm is less when compared past. What is the problem I am trying to control myself from masturbating but not for long. And sperms are coming when I have erotic dreams.
I am 18 years old and I feel very sleepy during day even I sleep at night. I can't concentrate on studies. Please help me!
I am 42 years old suffering from asthma & cold. Since last ten days I am feeling burning sensation & sometimes pain in stomach. In 2002 I also suffered from ulcer.Please guide
Sir/mam I m 25 yrs old and I have a very difficult problem that is I have to get loo very often it comes suddenly and then very small droplets come out and I have very high tendency for erection in my sexual content any help.
Ma mother in law suffering from cavity sensitivity. She does not feel pain. But feels uneasiness. One doctor said. It is because of gastric n acidity trouble.
Sometimes I use to have pain in my ears. Few month back I was having alot of pain so I consulted a doctor he gave me few medicine and remove the wax. N then he checked my eosinophilia it was 8. Now what to do. I pains sometimes.
I am 21 years old, my problem when I not rest in noon after evening my head pain gets start. What should i do?
My daughter is 4 month old. She has white mark on neck stomach and chin. I have seen that mark after 10 days if her birth. I am very tensed because I have heard and read that till now medicine have no. Treatment of this.
I was recently diagnosed with a urinary infection and jaundice too. Bile salt was present. What medications should I take. I have recovered from jaundice.
Swollen ankles are very common among older people. Sometimes even young people suffer from this disease. There can be many possible reasons for swollen ankles. Some of the main and most relevant causes for swollen ankles are as follows:
- Injury on ankle
- Sprained ankle
- Venous insufficiency
- Lymph edema
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Some medications, including calcium channel blockers, steroids or even antidepressants
Homeopathic treatment for swollen ankles
The main treatment for swollen ankles actually requires a great deal of investigation in the field of homeopathic genre. Each and every case is investigated thoroughly and also analysed to a huge depth before prescribing any kind of homeopathic medication. The swollen ankles which are caused due to injury, sprain and arthritis can be independently handled by a homeopathic treatment. But in case of any other serious organ injury, homeopathic medicines are mainly used for treatment along with other kinds of advanced medications. Homeopathic medication should be considered only after consulting a good physician. Self-medication must be strictly avoided.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for treating swollen ankles include the following:
- Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are considered to be the best medicines for dropsical swollen ankles, also referred to as edema. Here the swelling is caused due to excess water retention or even due to water accumulation in the tissues.
- Ledum Pal: If you are experiencing swollen ankles due to arthritis, Ledum Pal is your go-to homeopathic medicine. In such cases, the affected person usually experiences painful and hot swollen ankles.
- Arnica: Another medicine of all times, especially for swollen ankles, is Arnica. It is the most effective medicine for swollen ankles caused due to an injury. Arnica works in a wondrous way to reduce the pain and the swelling of the ankles from injury which are bruised and feel sore to touch.
- Ruta: Ruta is primarily prescribed for swollen ankles resulting from sprain. A sprain is defined as the overstretching of the ligaments, mainly in the area of joints.
- Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine, which is highly effective in treating swollen ankles, primarily caused due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency, is Hamamelis. It is the best rated medicine among its category.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, neither be indifferent it to, nor delay its treatment for long. It is recommended that you consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner to get the best medicine for your condition.