Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K.Katiyal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.KatiyalYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old girl. My right side of the body is making me very uncomfortable. I am feeling indigestion in the right sight of my stomach, I am feeling cold in the right side of my head, my stomach is swollen, it feels that there is an undigested piece of food in the right side of my neck, pressing the right eye is painful, m really not feeling well and getting frustrated. I am feeling cold in my right nose. Resulting pimples have appeared in the right side of my cheeks. Please help me soon.
Hello doctor I am rakesh I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from cough problem so what should I do.
What is the spondelesis? And what are the symptoms of it? I am facing neck pain from 2 days. What will I do?
I am 18 years old. And I have constipation problem for 2 weeks, so what should I do to solve my problem?
Suffering from fever. What should I do to get quick relief. As I hav got exam. And want to pass this fever quickly.
Hello doctor, I got family planning surgery last month. The thing I want to know is that how many month need to rest for this surgery thats without sex. Please say some suggestions.
Today we have come up with the Home Remedy to treat Heart Attack.
Terminalia Arjuna ia a herb which is antioxidant, reduces cholestrol and reduces BP and useful in diabetes all at the same time.
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health.
- Arjuna helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjuna.
- Arjuna supports the blood's absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties.
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjuna supports the heart's energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
- Arjuna Powder reduces hypertension and bad cholesterol (LDL). It is rich in magnesium, zinc, calcium, copper and improves the function of the heart.
How to Use Arjuna:
1.A tablespoon of bark powder is added to 2 cups of water, boiled and reduced to half a cup, fltered and consumed when hot.
2. It can be consumed in the form of milk remedy: It's bark powder made into water decoction and consumed ina dose of 50 ml once or twice a day before food.