Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have been suffering from urethral stricture for the last ten years. With allopathic treatment the relief was temporary and the disease became recurring frequently.I have been under treatment of Dr A.K. Gupta for about two years. Now I am feeling very much better and relieved.Thanks to Dr A.K.Gupta
It was great experience to visit to AKGsOVIHAMS clinic, 40 years of experience along with Right Approach to dignose the disease enough to feel free as a patient ensures will recover from disease by following the prescription of Doctor.
Wonderful. He goes in-depth of the problem. Talks to patient, understands their queries. Gives proper time for consultation. Overall very good experience
Dr Vijay Bector
Excellent experience ! Their medication is really effective in such a case which could only be managed by Surgery.
Excellent experience and you will need to take a full time for perfect consultation.
Best Diagnosis, explained discuss over history and treatment.
Very intelligent doctor,listen carefully patient’s symptoms
My experience in too good he is one of the best doctor
Cured every time Excellent
C A Viswanathan
Men who have a problem with their sexual performance may be reluctant to talk with their doctor, seeing it can be an embarrassing issue. However there are various treatment options available now.
Motor neurone disease (MND) is a kind of neurodegenerative disease quickly starts weakening muscles. The disease, mainly, impacts on the nerve cells (motor neurons) that control the muscles, enabling you to speak, swallow, breathe and move.
The main pigment responsible for the hair and skin color is melanin. Melanocytes are the cells involved in the formation of melanin. Vitiligo is a dermatological condition (depigmentation) characterized by white spots or patches that appear in the body. Lack or absence of melanin is often responsible for the appearance of the white patches. Improper functioning or destruction of the melanocytes may interfere with the cell's ability to produce melanin. The condition can also affect your hair, scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes, resulting in their premature graying or whitening.
Vitiligo can be localized (only one or very few body parts are affected), generalized (affecting many body parts) or segmented (the condition affects only one side of the body). An autoimmune condition such as Diabetes (Type-1) or Hashimoto's thyroiditis may trigger the destruction of the melanocytes. Vitiligo may also be a hereditary condition. In some cases, stress or exposure to harmful chemicals may be responsible for the destruction of the melanocytes.
While many people confuse vitiligo with leucoderma, there is a small difference between the two. Like vitiligo, the white watches in leucoderma appear due to the destruction of the melanocytes. However, the destruction of the melanocytes in the case of leucoderma may result from an accident, a cut, burn or tear.
When it comes to the treatment, many people prefer homeopathy over conventional treatments and medications. Being natural with negligible or no side effects are the main USP of homeopathic treatment. People with vitiligo and leucoderma have benefitted immensely from the treatment. The treatment may not provide you with immediate results, but it is worth your time and patience. Most of the homeopathic medicines activate the melanocytes. This activation triggers the formation of the melanin, thereby resulting in re-pigmentation.
The following homeopathic medicines are very effective against vitiligo and leucoderma.
- Silicea 30: Silicea 30 is helpful for people with a sensitive skin that appears waxy and pale. In such patients, the patches or spots are not typically white but slightly rose-colored. There is extensive sweating of the hands and feet. The fingertips also appear cracked with brittle nails.
- Arsenic Album: In some patients with vitiligo or leucoderma, the skin may appear dry and rough. In addition to the white patches, a person may complain of exhaustion and asthma (not in all patients). The person may show signs of extreme restlessness and anxiety. They freak out over cleanliness and neatness. Such patients benefit immensely from Arsenic Album.
- Calcarea Carb is used to treat vitiligo where the patches appear milky white in color. There may be a weakness in the bones as well.
- Sepia: Sepia is used when people with vitiligo distant themselves from their families and loved ones.
- Nitric Acid 30 is used in the case of the white spots appearing at the mouth, nipples, nose, eyes, penis, vulva (mucous junctions).
Also, Sulfur, Psoralea Coryl 3X, Staphysagria, Borax, are equally helpful in treating vitiligo and leucoderma. To play it safe, use the medicines only after consulting a specialist. Self-medication may not be a wise idea. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Fungus or fungi are microorganisms which are present everywhere around you. From inside the house to out on the road, fungi are present all over. At times, they may enter the bloodstream through your skin and cause various fungal infections. Fungal infections should not be left to heal on their own. They need immediate medical treatment and can be cured as soon as proper medicine is administered. Homeopathy uses some of the most natural extracts or natural ingredients to cure fungal infections. This means that not only would your infection heal but also there would be no scope of any side effects. Some of these natural medicines against fungal infections are discussed below.
- Garlic: The medicinal properties of garlic are not less known to anyone. In fact, you can start consuming more garlic in your food to speed up your recovery. The antibacterial properties of garlic are many. You can make a fine paste of garlic and olive oil and apply on the affected area for at least thirty minutes before washing it off. Furthermore, for fungi infections in the vagina, wrap garlic in a gauge and then place it in the vagina for half an hour before removing it. However, since the vagina is one of the most delicate parts of the human body, it is recommended that you consult the homoeopathic practitioner before opting for self-medication.
- Tea Tree Oil: This might take some time or at least two to three weeks to show its effects. All you have to do is take tea tree oil and mix it with olive oil. Apply this mixture on the infected area at least twice a day. The anti-fungal properties of tea tree kill the infection causing fungi and the antiseptic properties prevent spreading of the infection further. However, pregnant women must not make use of this method.
- Olive Leaf: Not only do olives boost the immune system, but the leaf of the olive trees helps in curing fungal infections with its antifungal properties. Grind some of the olive leaves and apply the paste onto the affected area. This would help in curing your fungal infection faster.
Thus, these are some of the best natural remedies against fungal infections. It is always advisable to consult your local medical practitioner before administering any of these medicines. In fact, if the infection spreads or takes an unnaturally long time to heal, then it is best to consult your homoeopathic practitioner again for a higher dose of medicine. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay are:
- Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the over active sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
- Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
I have a swollen foot (from my ankle to my foot) for one year seven months now just my right foot only I and don't feel any pain from it please what can I do to reduce it back to normal and am just 17 years old.
Please help me * I can't stop doing masturbate * I have also itch since a long time So advise a medicine with out side effects.
Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose.
Homeopathy is, the best way to cure acnes and pimples. Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
1. Pulsatilla - For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
2. Sulphur- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
3. Silicea- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
4. Antimonium Crudum- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
5. Nux Vomica- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
6. Bovista- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!