Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. GuptaYour feedback matters!
My cholesterol is higher as 230 instead of normal as 200. Is I need complete treatment or suggest some home remedies.
I want to get rid of glasses. I want to have lasik laser surgery. What precautions are to be taken and what is the minimum cost of lasik surgery?
I am 24yrs lady having back pain. Before 8 month have a cs baby and before 3 months having umbilical hernia operation still my belly is big in size what should I do?
My sex time is very short, what I have to do to resolve this problem? Please offer me your best way, because this made a big problem in my life.
I am 29 years old and in last month of pregnancy. It's my first baby. Doctor said my amniotic fluid level is mild increase in level. Is there any problem to go for normal delivery?
Agar 9 month mei movement kam ho means ho rhi h movement but kafi distance hour pr. Jaise subah hui phr dophr mei hui. Nd mujhe bhook bhi ni lg rhi h like b4.
Hi. I am Sampath. My problem is thyroid hypothyroid. So I have a doubt on hasimotos thyroiditis. How to said tpo antibodies value range. Please support me. Don't neglect.
I Feels very tired always. Have pain in chest. Headache. Fingers shaking and also other parts of body.
What is the perfect size of penis during sex? (My penis width is 4 1/2 or length size 4), In futures its size grow or not.
Hello, I am 30 years old and I am dealing with a kind of weak memory problem since some months. The main problem it seems to me is I forget the things which I read and can't keep it in the brain for a longer period, this leads to repetitive reading. I used masturbate some months before after watching videos but latter on came out of it and again focused on the studies but this problem has started then! the brain is feeling as if it's numb. Is this because of that reason. Can you suggest please some solutions for it? So that I can recover my brain activity as normal like before.
I am having itching in my whole body except my face from last 10 days, itching is very high and by consoling it sometimes bloods also comes in itching area and also red rashes appears in my body Pls help to to cure this problem this is very painful for me as I am working and getting marriage in next month.
In homeopathy we use the mother tincture of alfalfa.
Alfalfa as a powerful tonic for all
Alfalfa is popularly use as a nerve tonic. It makes our nerve strong and gives instant energy to all of our body parts making them work properly.
Alfalfa works wonderfully to cut inflammation of bladder, it makes kidneys work normally.
It refreshes the appetite and makes a nice morning drink. You can take it as juice also.
For heart problem:
Homeopathic mother tincture of this remedy helps you to keep safe from several heart diseases.
This remedy is a rich source of chlorophyll which is very useful in respiratory discomforts. It makes your lungs free of diseases.
High blood pressure:
High blood pressure is very common these days but alfalfa helps in softening of the hardened arteries to keep your blood pressure in check.
Hair problems are increasing day by day but here is the solution for all your hair problems. Alfalfa not only protect your hair from falling or getting damaged but also relives stress level which is the biggest cause of hair problem these days.
I am 26 male, I have dots inside my left testis and have little swollen veins. Pain occurs randomly in that doted testis. What should I do Sir?
Dear Dr. I am 28 year old women I have 2 child. Im pregnant from 36 days I used pregnancy kit and result is positive. I don't want child at this time. Please suggest a medicine for safe abortion.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue.