Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. Suffering from abdominal pain .after consulting a doctor he said that I have urine infection. The result of urine analysis was pus cell 8-10 rbc 1-2.ep cell 30-40/hpf.
Hi I am 37 years old young man. Recently become diabetic since last one year. I always have problem in reaction of my Penis. When I start sexual enter course my Penis erected but just after few minutes it's become so loose even inside the vagina. I am not able to satisfy my partner. Please guide how to get long lasting sexual power.
While sitting I am feeling pain in the tail end that is tip of last part of backbone nearer rectum. A doctor advised to sit on rubber tyre. Please advice.
My age is 50. I have no diabetes. My menopause over. But my two legs are very pain when i am standing or walking? please help me and want to reduce my weight also.
From last two months I suffering From backache I concern many doctors. But I have not got a relief so what to do can you give me a advice that I be healthy.
Earlier I had jock itch in groin area, now its recurring, also on inner side of groin near scrotum their was a blackish area, I think it was acanthosis nigricans but it was not itchy, now that area has become whitish in colour and is itchy although jock itch has subsided ,but is still there, can I use tea tree oil diluted on it? Thank you in advance, please help, as its an embarrassing problem. Male, 19.
Acne on back, shoulder and forehead. What should I do to get rid of acne and pimples. I have stretch marks also near under arms.
I eat a lot. But the thing is my body doesn't gain weight. My weight has been constant for 6 months.
Water always drops from my eyes specially in cold or hot, in air while moving on bike, in ac rooms. What to do?
I am 29 year old male, I am suffered from sleep disorder, insomnia, bad dreams related to past, and memory loss problem because of late night sleep and stressful job. I tried to sleep early but doesn't able to sleep and just thought started coming into my mind. Please suggest me treatment urgently because I am suffering from 1 year, and suggest me at least 1 good medicine. Thanks.
My daughter 2.7 yrs having tonsils. She suffers frequently with cough & cold & even sometimes fever. What should I do? homeopathic treatment going on now. Should I go for operation.
M pregnant with starting of 6 month may I know the diet for this to having easy delivery n fair baby.
I have itching problem under my testicles, this happens in the morning most of the times, there is no allergic seen, I'm facing this problem in office and public sometimes please help.
I am loosing my weight and using many types of medicine to become healthy but unable to get and feeling tired day by day.
My daughter age 28 but no hair growth in the fore head and she is very much depressed so kindly advice for growth of hair.
The word "Spearmint" probably reminds you of your favorite chewing gum. However, this special type of mint and has far reaching benefits than just a gum, some known and some unknown. Its value lies in its leaves that are used in many cultures as a part of daily recipes. Apart from that, the leaves are used to prepare a host of products such as toothpaste and mouthwash. They are also used medicinally and are one of the predominant medicines used in Ayurveda. Let us look at some of the benefits of using Spearmint.
Health benefits of spearmint
- Antibacterial Capacity: The natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of the spearmint can be beneficial in protecting your gums and teeth from cavities. Apart from that, they also take care of your bad breath and dental damages.
- Respiratory Health: Spearmint has a significant impact on the overall health of your respiratory system. It has anti-inflammatory qualities and can relieve sore throats and chest tightness. They are also used in some asthma medicines to ease out the congestion and assist in the breathing process.
- Digestion: If you are facing stomach upset frequently, look no further than spearmint. It is beneficial for digestion and can be great for the overall health of your digestive system. It is also helpful during pregnancy and can prevent morning sickness, nausea, and vomiting. It also minimizes cramping and bloating.
- Hormonal Balance: For people who are suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome or other forms of hormonal imbalance, having spearmint juices can reduce the symptoms. The juice stimulates the endocrine system and prevents complicated metabolic side effects.
- Blood Circulation: Spearmint leaves and juices can also prevent anemia and can be beneficial for proper blood circulation. They also greatly stimulate the production of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Spearmint leaves can also be beneficial in maintaining the pH levels of your skin and blood.
- Heart Health: Spearmint effectively maintains a healthy blood pressure and relieves the pressure on your arteries. They are also beneficial in controlling your cardiovascular symptoms and relieve the stress on your blood vessels and arteries.
- Stress Relief: Menthol, which one of the most powerful ingredients in spearmint, has a soothing and calming effect on your overall health. It also acts a mild sedative in some cases. Take a cup of hot spearmint tea in case you need a calming effect on your body. It can also significantly reduce the stress levels and can stimulate your nervous system effectively.