Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. K. Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A. K. GuptaYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 years and I am in class 12. In class 11 I didn't have any frequent feeling to sleep but nowadays whether I wake up early or late in the morning, I feel sleepy frequently.
Hi I am a 28 year old girl I want to know an alternative cream or lotion for skin lite cream since I wish to maintain my skin color after discontinuation of skin lite cream. Please reply.
My age is 15 years and I have great pain in my head usually when I sleep at night or at afternoon. I have meet many doctors but since no relief I get. Please doctor tell me any medicine or home remedy to cure this problem naturally.
Every time I eat something I have to go to restroom for cleaning up the digestive system. I tried tablet librax but no results have been seen in positive way. What should I do? So fed up from last 2 years. Please please suggest some medicine or remedy?
Sir/Madam from yesterday I had teeth paining so much I can't control it. From this I can't eat food also. From this head ear pain also there please give suggestion for it.
I feel that my penis is small then others I want increase its size please suggest me some good medication with side effect.
Sir I have met with two pancreatic surgeries for removal of cysts, in the last 5 years. My gall bladder and spleen has been removed from my body. Now there is dense calcification in my pancreas. I never drink. Sometimes I feel pain in the abdomen and take pain killer medicines/injections. Kindly suggest if this will create problems in my life. If any treatment is available in Ayurveda to clear this dense calcification from my pancreas. Also suggest the precautions/prevention, I should do.
I am 23 years old. I am not married. Sex is natural phenomenon in human being. I havr been masturbating since from 9 years to full fill my urge. But some Dr. says you have to stop it bcoz I do hav curve. I do not want go prostitutes hub bcoz I knw its entry to get infected by STD. Its a problem of every indian youth.. I Want proper solutions on all my aboves problems. How to get satisfy & mental peace too. (Note- Read it carefully & Ans it. It will be better that male Dr. should answer bcoz he could imagine my feelings)
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. Thilemon juices inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice with honey, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.