Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. DhingraYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I have blackness on only the boundaries of my face, The middle part of face looks white. Suggest me about this problem.
Pimples are growing on my face with black heads what should I do to clear it off and make my face look good. Please help.
My arms are turned dark and rough due to open in sunlight and pollution and due to wearing half tshirts How to make them normal.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 30 years old female and my skin is so oily and blemish on face please to suggest me some tube. My baby (one year old)'s skin also become rough and black due to play in dust. Please suggest me what should do.
Hello I have a problem of pitta The main problem is when I bath after then few minutes some rashes come to the skin red color and it itches pls give me permanent solution.
I am oily skin and I am having male I have dark complexion at present I am using garner product please suggest me which product should be used to get a fair skin permanently and how to get rid of male.
My mother has a problem of vomiting, loose motions and fever. Today she did a green vomit once. Please suggest some household medicins. Her age is 43.
How to get rid of tan and how to repair sin damaged skin Also please suggest me some tan removing cream and sunscreen.
I had small pimples on my face. It has itching problem. After pimples it formed as black spots. What I have to do to reduce black marks. Already I am using persol a. C 2.5.
The color of my lips is slowly diminished and turn to light white color with red. Color was not completely changed into white during summer and it's first time. What can I do pls give me some precautions.
I am facing a problem of dark spot. That is from a month longer. I tried many medicines but their effects not good. Can you treat me please?
I'm having lots of black spots, acne,blackheads and whiteheads pimples, breakouts on my face. Now I want to clear my face and get a clear complexion with no marks and blemishes. So I thought doing a chemical peeling is the right thing. Can you guys help me if my decision is wrong or help any other better treatment. I want to know in detail about chemical peels. Benefits Side effects Expenses Duration And results. please help me with a correct information.
Hi, I am currently suffering with my oily skin problem, also before 4 years ago I had pimple problem and till now there are some dark spots. Please help me to get read of this. Thanks in advance.
I have a problem from my birth which is skin falling problem my skin falls from palm of my hand and feet so what iz the treatment?
I am a 23 year female having problem of dark circles increasing day by day. I just want to get rid of it even I drink proper amount of water and take rest with no stress it is not reducing at any cost.
My inner thigh portion is black dark due to wearing jeans what can I do to reduce those dark portions of my skin please suggest remedies for quick result.
Sir I want to ask about skin fairness; I mean what can I do for improved my face from dullness, sun problem and also how to fair my skin toon.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.