Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Never thought I will suffer from something pre menstrual synDrome like this. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestAs someone I knew, consulted this A.K.Chatterjee and they referred us. The entire Skin Care Centre - Mayur Vihar Phase - II was spotlessly, clean. During the complete pre menstrual synDrome treatment program he always supported and motivated me. A.K.Chatterjee has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best was in so much pain due to my dull skin. He is one of the best physicians in city. Both A.K.Chatterjee and staff were very helpful. A.K.Chatterjee with great ease handled my case with ease. The Skin Care Centre was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of my glowing skin treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have skin infections. I read an article of Dr Chatterjee in the paper and made contact. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. He gave enough time to me in order to diagnose the issue .With the help of his treatment for skin infections I am feeling so great.
I was searching for a well knowledgeable dermatologist for my skin treatment. One of my colleague referred Dr Chatterjee. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The skin treatment he gave benefitted me to great extent. I thank him for the advices which gave a positive result.
I was panicked, because even after continuous home remedies for Dark skin treatment I was having found no cure. drA.K. Chatterjee is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.The interior of the Skin Care Centre - Mayur Vihar Phase was so nicely done, it was so clean.
dr A.K.Chatterjee is very sophisticated, caring and treats his patients with love and is never rude to his patients. He did my treatment of acne and pimples. He can be consulted at his clinic Skin Care Centre in Mayur Vihar Phase - II
I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Chatterjee treated me was the best. I had lost hope, but the skin health treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence.He has expert knowledge in the field of dermatology.
I had a sweating problem due to which I was very tensed. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Chatterjee. He has so much knowledge in the field of dermatology. With the help of his treatment for sweating I am feeling so great.
my face pr Nissan hai ek or wo hat nhi raha ple help me
Suggest some cream either Ayurvedic or Allopathic to reduce the itching in my leg due to Psoriasis. Thanks and Regards.
SIr/Madam, I am a dark skinned woman (26). I stay in a polluted city. I have oily skin and it looks really dull. How can I make my skin look fresh and supple? I drink enough water. What type of face wash is to be used.
What is chemical peeling? Does it realy work to make skin fairer? How many times can we do it to make skin best? Does it give us temporary results or permanent results? Pls suggest.
Tel me best nite cream paraben free! Dark spot reduction, fairness, glowing, pigmentation reduce, wrinkles slightly (under eyes) soft and smooth so I want only one cream above mentioned issues should get rid of it. My skin is Dry skin. Without side effects and long lasting.
Hi doctor. I'm a guy of 17 I have used Many creams like panderm dermicem oc etc to get rid of pimples and black spots but I haven't seen any change instead they have increased allot and dirty try to help me.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar. However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow.
1. A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
2. Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
3. Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
4. Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
5. Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!