Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K.Chatterjee
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Never thought I will suffer from something pre menstrual synDrome like this. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestAs someone I knew, consulted this A.K.Chatterjee and they referred us. The entire Skin Care Centre - Mayur Vihar Phase - II was spotlessly, clean. During the complete pre menstrual synDrome treatment program he always supported and motivated me. A.K.Chatterjee has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best was in so much pain due to my dull skin. He is one of the best physicians in city. Both A.K.Chatterjee and staff were very helpful. A.K.Chatterjee with great ease handled my case with ease. The Skin Care Centre was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of my glowing skin treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have skin infections. I read an article of Dr Chatterjee in the paper and made contact. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. He gave enough time to me in order to diagnose the issue .With the help of his treatment for skin infections I am feeling so great.
I was searching for a well knowledgeable dermatologist for my skin treatment. One of my colleague referred Dr Chatterjee. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The skin treatment he gave benefitted me to great extent. I thank him for the advices which gave a positive result.
I was panicked, because even after continuous home remedies for Dark skin treatment I was having found no cure. drA.K. Chatterjee is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.The interior of the Skin Care Centre - Mayur Vihar Phase was so nicely done, it was so clean.
dr A.K.Chatterjee is very sophisticated, caring and treats his patients with love and is never rude to his patients. He did my treatment of acne and pimples. He can be consulted at his clinic Skin Care Centre in Mayur Vihar Phase - II
I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Chatterjee treated me was the best. I had lost hope, but the skin health treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence.He has expert knowledge in the field of dermatology.
I had a sweating problem due to which I was very tensed. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Chatterjee. He has so much knowledge in the field of dermatology. With the help of his treatment for sweating I am feeling so great.
Dr. A.K.Chatterjee provides answers that are prompt. Thank you so much!
my face pr Nissan hai ek or wo hat nhi raha ple help me
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a combination skin type. Pimple outbursts very often on my face and they leave a mark. I have been using Clindamycin Phosphate and Nicotinamide gel to get rid of pimples and marks. Is it safe to apply to full face and leave it overnight? As per now, I haven't got any result. Please suggest a suitable medicine.
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.
I am suffering from itching on a patch of skin on my head after scratching the dead skin goes off I think its the reaction of hair dye please suggest me any medicine?
Hi, I've had an infection of jock itch a long time ago. Though the itch is gone, the scars are still there. Any way to get rid of them?
Does whey protein increases DHT and hair fall, I am a regular gym goer and taking whey protein and bran chain amino acids post my work out, and I have hair fall problem as well. Request you kindly let me know does whey protein and BCAA increases hair fall?
Who wouldn't want a seamless, spot-free skin without having to undergo the trouble of enduring the endless assails by ointments, creams, oils and what not. Rashes, burns, abscesses, injuries, wounds, keloids and other skin traumas make the skin unsightly and rather troublesome. While skin eruptions like acnes and pimples are related to the hormonal balances in the body and the blood circulation, there are other skin blotches which are caused due to external factors. For the formers, blood purifying medicines or palliative creams often abate the same significantly. However, for the latter group of scars, specific treatments need to be meted out.
A large variety of treatments are available for this purpose, however it is wise to first infer the nature and the source of the scar before adopting a given curative method. One practice that one needs to be mindful of is that the scars must be allowed to heal before being treated with any remedial procedures. While a large number of products and medical procedures are available for minimizing the scars, one needs to be discrete while choosing a particular product. Some of the common tactics of reducing or removing scars have been enlisted below.
1. Silicone based ointments: Silicone is laden with skin healing properties and is extremely effective as an antioxidant. Thus, silicone based ointments, gels or serums can prove advantageous for mitigating scars. One must use it for a prolonged period of time while at the same time taking adequate care to protect the scar from sunrays using SPF based sunscreen.
2. Laser treatments: On certain occasions, one may need more than gels or creams to cure the scars. In that regard, there are a large array of surgical procedures available for grappling with specific types of skin ailments. These are most effective on indented scars. Dermal fillers, fraxels and fat grafting are skin treatment methodologies which can effectively remove scars and rejuvenate the skin.
3. Letting the wounds breathe: Since a lot of wounds have an occlusive texture, piling them up with creams, oils and capsules often block the wounds and deter their healing process. Therefore, it helps to use a gentle cleanser to clean the affected area and letting air to circulate freely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!