Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K Bhargava
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. A.K BhargavaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old man. My knee makes some sound while folding or stretching my leg. Sometimes there is little pain in it is there any problem.
I am male of 65 years of age and have constant pain in left leg (lower side). If I walk 100 meters I feel stress in this leg but if I take result just for 10 seconds the pain subsidised.
I haven't been able to sleep in night and I am having a severe headache, neck pain back pain and body pain etc. Tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello doctor I have large amount of acidity as well as my bones of shoulders, hand get pain, back pain. Also I just feel dizziness always. So please tell me why this happen and suggest me diet and nutrition.
Hello I am 29 years male suffering form potts spine in l4 and l5 joints from last 1 years I am taking my ATD medicine regularly. Some time I have pain in my back during seating position. please tell me when this pain gone completely. And can I do little bit workout like gym or jogging push ups etc.
Hi sir good afternoon i'm srisailam sir I am suffering from joint pain from past 3 weeks what would be the reason.
I have a desk job and from 1 year I have problem in my back Please tell me how to cure my back pain problem.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.