Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K BharatYour feedback matters!
I am 31 yr old male and have erectile dysfunction during sex. What should I do to resolve this project with my wife? I am an IT person, working hard have work tension and also personal tension a bit. My health is good. But I get tired very often.
I am 20 years old and I feel pain at the back of my head. Due to this I am not able to sleep also. I feel like cutting that back portion and separate that part.
Past few months I got psoriasis. Its so itching. I am using candid ointment it works but for a short period. What should I do for this.
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.
I have a ear problem the blood is coming out from my ears when a consult a doctor he said it is due to infection and gives me medicines I take the medicines but a small quantity of blood is coming out why doctor?
Is it okay to eat oats 3 times a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner? With dal and curry for lunch and dinner?
First I had sex fr 10 to 15 mints And now only fr 3 to 5 mints I want to improve my timmimg of having sex please suggest me how to improve the timing.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have low bp sometimes. Can I use ghee in my diet. My cholesterol is 142. My weight is 53 and age 28. I feel sometime that my heart is weak.Please tell.
Dear sir, My mom facing heavy headache and body pain since yesterday morning, could you please suggest which tablet should have. She s diabetes and age s 61.
Anxiety and stress often affect our life in more than one way and most of all it dampen our relationship with your partner, as they are known to cause several ailments. When you have very quick ejaculation with very little stimulation and it results in unsatisfactory sex for you and your partner, it is known as premature ejaculation. Many men have complained about this condition and 1 in 3 men have stated facing this problem at least once in their life time.
Typical symptoms of premature ejaculation
Although the primary symptom is quick ejaculation there are certain secondary signs as well which could be:
- Inability to delay ejaculation either during intercourse or even masturbation which may be due to physiological factors.
- Usually ejaculating a minute or so after penetration and without climaxing
- Avoiding sexual intimacy brought on by the fear of non-performance due to quick ejaculation
All men may have had this issue at some point, which is caused by performance anxiety or inhibitions and is usually a psychological issue. In such cases it is a one time occurrence and will correct itself later. However, continued problems with this signal deeper health problems which need to be corrected.
Causes of premature ejaculation
- Mental or psychological causes: Upbringing or religious and social beliefs which may cause guilt while doing masturbation may lead to a habit of reaching climaxing hurriedly and thus resulting in a habit of quick ejaculation. This also results in premature ejaculation when you are with a partner. Some of the other causes could be also be anxiety in performance or relationship problems with your partner.
- Erectile dysfunction: Men with erectile dysfunction cannot keep an erection for long and thus habituate themselves to ejaculating quickly which may also lead to this problem.
- Health problems: Issues within your body like blood pressure or heart disease may disrupt the flow of the blood across the body and cause premature ejaculation. In such cases it is important to resolve the underlying problems to treat the ejaculation problems.
- Other physiological causes: There are other reasons with physiological problems which may lead to premature ejaculation such as:
- Hormonal issues within the body
- Reflex issues within the neural system of the body causing ejaculatory problems
- Hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
- Surgery of the prostate
- Infection or inflammation of prostate or the urethra
Treatments of Premature ejaculation
Most treatments center on desensitization of the penis and delaying ejaculation. Some of the treatments include
- Medicines are available for premature ejaculation
- Creams, gels and sprays that are desensitizers
- Condoms, which are known to delay ejaculation
- Mental therapy and counselling for relationship issues or psychological issues