Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A K Bajaj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K BajajYour feedback matters!
I have been masturbating from last 11 years (twice and thrice a Day) and due to that I am suffering from the following problems: 1.My penis is as small like a 10 years old Boy. 2.my eyesight has deteriorated and I am not able to see clearly the text written at a distance of 10 mts from me. 6/9 3. I am feeling weakness and dizziness everyday 4.i am not able to sleep even if I get on the bed at 12 midnight I am not able to sleep till 5 or 6 .even if ii change my bed, location,timing food clothes etc. 5. I am 23 and I still have no beard. People make fun of that also. I have tried everything but I am not able to achieve anything. Please suggest some medications which can improve these conditions.
I am studying from past 2 days continuously, now I am not to sleep and feeling tired. What should I do?
Im suffering from ringworm on genital area last from 3 months before. My rash has become circular and reddish. What are the best treatment to treat?
What is the food to avoid and to eat for uric acid? My father also has fistula. So, what is the best diet for both fistula and uric acid? Age is 59 & weight is 70 kg.
I am 25 years old, I'm married n I wanna conceive. I have pcos problem also. what should i do ? can i conceive a baby?
My parathyroid hormones level is 172.8 what is the solution? Feeling problem in breathing. Please advise.
Sir please tell me the ayurvedic medicines of your treatmEnt so dat I l b very thankful on u.my penis size is 7 inch bt not stronger.
My Mother is living with a my sister from last 3 weeks, My Sister got a chicken pox 18 days back, My Brother in law got chicken pox after 2 weeks i.e 4 days back. Now is their any Chances still of Infection to my Mother?
Allergic asthma affects a vast majority of adults, being one of the most common respiratory disorders. There are various triggers, and with environmental pollution on the rise, the incidence of asthma has grown too. If there is a person in the family with asthma, it is not just the person who has it, but the entire family who needs to be sort of prepared to handle it. In most cases, there could be attacks or exacerbations and it is extremely important for the person who is in the vicinity to know how to act. This timely and prompt action could sometimes prove to be a life-saver.
- Handy inhaler: If your loved one has asthma, it is advisable to keep an inhaler handy. Practice how to use the albuterol nebulizer, which often is a lifesaver when a person has an acute asthma attack.
- What to do: In most cases, the doctor writes out an action plan that details what should be done if there is an attack. The person who could be potential caretaker should familiarize with this and probably do a mock trial so they are ready when required.
- Monitor: Whether it is a young or an elderly person, teach them to monitor peak flow levels. The peak flow meter is easy to use and the readings can help identify if there is any need to be watchful.
- Clean up the house: For allergic asthma, the accumulated dust in the furniture and animal dander are great triggers. It helps to keep the house clean by periodic cleaning of the carpets, mopping up the tiles and flooring. This helps to remove accumulated dust and prevents attacks. Avoid accumulating soft toys which tend to collect dust. Bookshelves need to be cleaned periodically.
- Smoking: Avoid smoking at home or as much as possible when the asthmatic person is around.
- Pets: If possible, avoid them as they produce dander which can trigger an attack.
- Empathy: An asthma patient requires a lot of empathy. One should understand that the asthmatics are also affected by their attacks, which in turn controls their overall schedule. Try to slow down and keep pace with them. Do not push for exercise or changes beyond a certain point, as the person knows how much they can stretch. Help them manage weight and stress, as these lead to acute attacks.
Healthify your lifestyle: Eat healthy, avoid foods which can induce an attack, get a good night’s sleep, avoid triggers, maintain weight, avoid smoking, and manage stress. Emotionally, match up their pace and show empathy. All these will definitely produce better control over asthma.
Despite this, it is possible to have an attack, so be cautious. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!