Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. K. Anand
Submit a review for Dr. A. K. AnandYour feedback matters!
On 25.03.2017 my beloved mother already suffering from Cancer succumbed to Cerebral Thrombosis. I left no stone unturned for her medical treatment and strove to continue to she her alive for long. But I failed to fulfil my aim. She helped me in various ways and I respected her immensely. In her absence I am a fish without water - I mean to say that I have become very helpless and am thinking that only my death will give me relief. I am unable to forget my mother even for one percent. At this juncture what I should do? Please advise. Your advice in this respect will be highly solicited. - Pranab Kumar Sen.
I have fibroadenoma stage 2 right breast. My age is 24. I always feel some difference in my right breast. Is there something to worry? Will it change to a cancer?
What type of cancer do I have? Where is it located? What are the risk factors for this disease? Is this type of cancer caused by genetic factors? Are other members of my family at risk?
My wife is a cancer patient (osteosarcoma) her chemotherapy is completed on 25thFebruary 2016 and her period resume on June 23, 2016 and in next month is on 18th July, 2016. We have unprotected sex after 26th day is there any chances of getting pregnant or is it safe for her. please reply soon.
Hi, After the operate my Gal Bladder. There r some complications after the tests a stomach cancer or gastric cancer diagnose with starting 3rd stage. Is it curable or not. If any medi. Pls prescribe. Thanx with regards.
For neurofibroma or cysts TO whom (which type Doctor) do I consult? I have that since 14 years one in My hand another one on waist. Is there any chance of cancer from that? If yes please analysis. Thanks.
What are the causes of skin cancer and how it can be cured? And what is the major cause of this disease?
My mom was treated for blood cancer and still she suffering from some symptoms like heart pain can not take solid food.
I get lumps in my breast every time before period and these are very sore, I got to know that this because of increase of progesterone hormone level, my question is this lumps come even if I get conceive ,one of my friends said that your breast will be soft if you get conceive and you will not get lumps as before, I would like to know the breast symptoms to notice pregnancy before missing period.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women.