Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years old. 10 days back I had swollen right testicles. 3 days later suddenly it went to its normal size but on felling it I found that there is some lump attached to egg. I consulted a doctor who said there is no problem and it will be ok by medicines. I find little bit of heavy-ness. Please help me what should I do. Does it need any kind of surgery.
Sir I am 19 year old. I am suffering from digestion problem. Also in morning, my bowel not completely clear. I have to go many times for toilet in a day. I have very less appetite. I follow all the rules still I am suffering. Please suggests me some non habitual ayurvedic medicine.
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
I am a male of 26 years, 2 years ago I have had a major accident that resulted in multiple facial fractures, dislocation of the mandibular condyle and severe facial deformity. 1st surgery was a failure and I couldn't even eat for some months ,so we opted for the 2nd one and it is a partial success because it only corrected my dental fractures so that I could eat well but my major concern is my facial profile. I'm very much depressed regarding it, Is there any chance that my mandibular condyle can be corrected and relocated so that my facial profile is restored to the previous state.
My father had meningitis over a year. Currently taking eptoin 2qty daily. Recently had head ache and doctor had prescribed citizac 2qty. But no improvement. Any suggestions.
Hi, I am 21 years old and I have a lot of issues with my heart pain and stress. I also have many more problems and I feel sick to early. Please suggest me some medical solutions as I cannot take more pain. I stay in pune and I have a busy schedule life and I do a job which is night time. And I do not get sleep. Does that effect the health issue as well? Please suggest me. And I also have erection problems and I need to take medicines to be alright. Please suggest me some herbal medicine to get over that problem. Please help me with all these problems. Thank you.
I am suffering from urine leakage when ever I felt asleep .few drops of urine leaks out .plz help me out for a permanent solution.
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from cold, cough and fever from last 3 days. I have taken medicine but didn't get relief. What should I do now.
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles.