Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sleeplessness what is the permanent solution for this. Due to less sleep I feel very aggression pain in all joints of my body.
Sir before 3 months ago I had taken dexona and ciplactin tests for 1 month after 1 month I stopped those medicine and I hve typhoid till now I feel like upset stomach and not hunger what should I do? My weight loss very speedily.
Mere sir me pain hota h and jab mai padne baithta hu to jada pain hoti h aur 2-3 din se sans bhi fulti h.
I am 21 years old recently married. I am afraid of pain during first intercourse. I have heard it's painful I am bit afraid of it, is there any medicine or something to get rid of the pain during first intercourse.
I've puffy nipples slight round shaped chest. I don't whether its the fat or the gland. I got to gym daily, but still has the problem. And at the same time I consider my testicle size small. Should I go for hormone essay ? What should I do. I don't want to go for any kind of surgery . (I'm a medical student)
Doctor, I think I have external piles? I don't feel much pain, but having a lump around anus and it doesn't go inside when pushed wither finger. It stays outside always. I have to strain every morning and lot of pressure I feel at anal area. Sometimes which is mostannoying and causing discomfort? if I eat banana the previous night, it goes freely in morning. What sort of medicines should I take or any natural remedy to cure it. How long I have to wait for the relief from lump type thing in anus. I'm 25 yrs old. I tend to do exercises in morning. Still I have the problem.
I have undergone OPEN heart surgery over 5 years. But scare is not gone its seem big. I do I can remove it.
I feel low on energy from past 4 days When I feel hungry and start eating my stomach is full quickly and I get burps. I continue smoking cigarettes and marijuana from 5 years and I had dry cough and yesterday I puked out the food after puking I looked at traces of blood along with cough when I spit that out. Which has arise so many questions in my mind!
My wife's breast is too small, which was affected to our sex, is there any suggestions are medicine to growth pls suggest me the same.
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
With these Ayurvedic remedies, you can very effectively deal the bothering constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Can I hv garlic to cure my sudden loose off erection during sex. . Hw n wn n Hw mny garlic should I hv please doc m worry plz.
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many a times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
After turp operation. Four months passed. Urine is clear. But flow of urine is slow, penis is not standing. Age 54. Before turp all is well. please advise.
Doctor I have pati et of my pain I am very excited for long time but my head his uncontral pain please any solution.
I am having diabetes from past 12 years first I started taking insulin for 6 months later I started yoga and walking then I was not taking. Any medication for 2 years then due family problem I stopped both and started with euglocon 5 mg two times daily then almost for 7 years I was with the same medication. But 5 years back my father got expired and my sugar level also got increased and started with insulin now until last four months back my sugar under control I was taking I was taking insugen 50/50 morning 20 and night 16 units plus pioplus LD2 tablet 1-0-1 Since pioplus tablet got stopped manufacturing My doctor started with insuman comb 50 and three new tablets but still I am getting god control of my sugar.
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis:
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain.