Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.J. MalikYour feedback matters!
My both hamstring are paining when do some bending moment what to do I cannot even lift weights while bending.
My dad has pain in his right hand shoulder joint! he has severe pain so I want to know is there any medicine to get rid from it?
Hi I am 22 years old. I feel a problem in my eyes and backbone . Whenever I keep study a long time feeling problems in eyes and started backbone pain. What I do now?
I am 45 years old. I have been suffering from leg pain. Done with many home remedies but no result. Please suggest me what to do!
I fell on my butt on the stairs and suffered from tailbone pain for two months and then it stopped but now after 8 months pain is back. How? And what should I do?
I am 48 I am getting. Back. Pain. When on the. Days. Of more strain since 3 years some times it pains on some particular points besides the spinal cord.
My mom is 50 years old. She is suffering from pain on her knees. She feels too agonizing because of it. And she always feels tingling on her both hands (below elbow to the fingers). Please tell me, what should she do to get rid of this?
I am a 25 yr old male and having lowerback pain for last 5 months. Have consulted some physiotherapist & got heat, massage treatments, also I followed some doctor recommended exercises. Still no use, please someone help me?
Having weight 86 kgs, height 150cms. Following problems facing- -High B. P. -Knee pain severe both legs. -Swelling on both hands.please help
I have done ACL reconstruction surgery before 2 month ago. All is OK. Physio therapy running last 46 days regularly. My queioution how many time I would continue physiotherapy.
I have been getting severe back pain since the last one week though I don't know what was the reason for the pain. In the night pain is more. Suggest me a remedy to overcome my problem.
There is a pain at Right side Hip. I scan my stomach and notice that there is a stone in right kidney measuring 4 mm. What to do now. Please Help me sir.
I have a shoulder joint pain since last 8months. Bcoz of excess workout in gym. So.i left to go to gym. It feel problem. Smtime.wen I do pushup.
Hello Dr, Please suggest me something (in diet, I dont prefer medicines for this) that will ease my menstrual pain. I m getting stomach cramps, thigh pain, back pain, no sensation in legs, nausea feeling n lot of weakness.
I am 31 years old male person. I have burning irritating pain in left leg, foot and back pain last one year. I had pain killers and vitamins tablets medicine and consulting ortho doctor with leg joint and spinal xray and also urine test, blood test all are normal. But till now backpain, foot pain, left leg pain and burning sense not cured. What should I do? Please advice.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.