Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A H RizviYour feedback matters!
Hair is falling very much .seem like getting bald from front portion of scalp due to heavy hair loss. Hair is rough ,dry and damaged.
I am 19 years old and im getting pimples from 16 age onwards and still I dint get rid of that problem. please provide me effective solution.
I have pimples on the back of my tongue, they only hurt when I brush them when I wash my mouth. What I should do?
Sir I have itching due to some skin infection problem now I am using fourderm cream. But no use kindly suggest the best sir. I want permanent solution.
Please suggest me a facewash and whitening cream for my skin. My skin type is oily so what kind of creams should I use.
HI I am 24 year old I have acne problem on my face and back I tried everything but it is back again and again Mostly in winters. Can deficiency of vitamin D cause this because I frequently get flu also and please prefer me which vitamin D tablets or supplement should I take.
Hello, Lybrate. Mera beta 9 months hain, jala hua mosquito coil pakad liya uska index finger To main kya karu. Din bhar khel tha raha hain uska ungli kharap ho raha hain future kuch problem ho ga. please guide me.
Hello sir, i'm 21 year old boy but looking like 30 years old man reason is my skin problem. My face is looking like very ugly with scratch marks and pimple marks. I used all most of cream and faceface but no result found. Please help me.
Hi Doctors, 1:- Please tell me what can I do on my face for fair glow color in home and also tell me any cream but Without side effect and tell me necessary in home for fair glow? 2:- What can I do for faster increase my height in home and give any outdoor suggestion for height?
My skin is oily. please suggest me a good mild cleanser which is suitable for my skin and which is non comedogenic.
I'm 17. I'm having stretch marks due to puberty. Can anyone suggest any kind of treatment or medicines.
When it comes to healthy, shiny hair, you get out what you put in. This means that proper nutrition is key for healthy hair.
Hair loss has multiple causes, including bad eating habit, vitamins and mineral deficiency, medications.
Around 40-50% of overall look is depend on hairstyle specially for women.
1. Iron deficiency - low iron levels lead to hair thinning and hair loss problems.
Food rich in iron -dark green leafy vegetables auch as spinach etc, beans, seafood, poultry, red meat etc.
2. Omega 3- omega 3 fatty acids help to promote hair growth. Proper amount of omega-3 in your diet prevents dry, itchy, flaky scalp and is beneficial in reversing hair loss.
Sources of omega 3 -fish, chia seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts etc.
3. Protein- amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Amino acids are necessary nutrients which strengthen your hair.
Food rich in protein-milk, paneer, tofu, whey protein, beans, nuts, soyabeans, egg whites, meat, chicken, fish etc.
4. Biotin rich food -almonds, nuts, legumes, whole grains, peanut butter etc.
Maintaining the growth of healthy hair.
5. Vitamin c- your body requires vitamin c for iron absorption therefore; you need to add citrus fruits to your die. Orange, lemon etc.
5. Oiling your hair is crucial. Use almond oil, coconut oil or even olive oil once or twice a week works wonders. Massage on the scalp and leave it overnight. Rubbing action heat up scalp area increasing blood circulation. Hence more nutrients traval through blood to scalp.
What to avoid-
- Avoid artificial sweatnets/packed juice,
- Restrict the usage of hair dryers to not more than twice a week.
- Wash your hair before bed. Gel, spray etc.
- Certain steroids can cause hair loss because they raise the levels of hormones that attack the follicles.
Follow above and you will see the big difference.