Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A G S GulatiYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 28 having weight 58 kg height 5.5 is suffering from sudden rashes on all body with etching when we use avil tablet it goes away. And after some hour it comes back. Not having any disease no medication side effect. Pls suggest the treatment.
I have some scratches in my back. Even I had used normal creams and all it doesn't effects please consult me what to do?
I am 17 years old, I have dry and patchy skin the area around my lips is dark and I have uneven skin tone, my skin color has also turned a bit dark. What should I do?
My hands are looking black. I want to get a fairer hand. I am feeling shame with my black hands. Suggest me any creams please.
I am 26 years old. My weight is 62 kgs .My height is 5.3. I have extremely dry skin on my hands, legs and toes. Can I eat vitamin E tablets for it? Is there any permanent solution to cure my dry skin? I tried applying oil but the result is very slow.
Sir actually I have dark pimples on my face which is of light skin. I didn't use any medicines till now .i have this nearly from an year. Can you please help me to regain my skin colour and to disappear my pimples. I hope you would understand my problem.
My face is too much oily. I have used oil control face wash bt did not get any fruitful result. What should I have do?
I am a 22 year old girl and I have a very dull and tired looking skin and have dark circles around my eyes m getting married soon I want natural glow on mg skin I request you to please help me out suggest me natural and medicines to do it I have taken a 6 month treatment but doesn't find it effective and due to that treatment my skin became worse now I cannot apply anything on my skin not even branded products they result in rashes allergy and pimples please suggest me some of the makeup products also I am very tensed due to all these problems.
I have dark circles from a very long time. I used specs to hide them as my vision is perfect without specs now I want not to use specs. From last 2 months I am not using specs, and I constantly work 12 hours on my PC. My dark circles are growing, can anyone help?
How to get skin fare as am facing lot of problem through my black colour so please suggest me to how fair my skin.
15 days before I hd met wth an accident, in tht thy hve done 6 stitches on my face (below frm rgt eye), so please let me knw hw to avoid stitches marks.
My face and body is any one pimple in face dark circle my body is short pimples and my solution fast.
Hi. I am 31 years old guy. I have got two questions to ask. First one is that I have a doubt that I am having piles as after passing stools when I try to wash my anus with water I can feel a small swelling comes out and few minutes after washing my anus it disappears. I don't have any bleeding though. I have a difficulty while stooling as my initial stools are really hard and I have to give a lot of stress during stooling initially. I want to know whether I am having piles or fistula and how to reduce swelling? My second question is that my stools have never been this hard like what I am experiencing these days. What medicine should I take to make my initial stools soft as I have to give a lot of stress during stooling initially. Please help me.
There are many marks on face i.e of nails etc and also my skin become dull and dark. It looks like a tanned face . please suggest me remedy so that I get a glow and clear skin.
Which food helps us to improve our complexion quickly? Which home remedies is best for getting fair and glowing skin quickly? please help me.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.