Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A G S GulatiYour feedback matters!
My face skin is so oily, can I apply vitamin e oil. My skin is very dull and looks like old age skin. My age is 29 years Skin is fair also.
Getting mucous like liquid. From last 2-3 months. Blood from rectal too. Whenever hard stool pass rectal area distorted difficult to pass stool. So much burning. Homeopathic medicine SBL FP tab N some other homeopathic treatment taking no use.
My face is full of black .spots .especially at nose & my fore head .i had been to treatment for a while. So there is no improvement.in my face .so please tell me how can I reduce the spots in my face. Please.
I have a black circle problem under my eyes, ai have tried many ointment, but its still there. What should I do now?
I have deep sunken eyes with dark circles .and I want to get rid of it within 1 month. please help me.
Used Bleach (Sunny's cream bleach ) it gave me a bad result it turned my face to black. Is there any solution to this problem.
Hi I had acne before and had used lots of product before now my acne is very little but I have acne scarring and little bit acne I have combination skin. So I needed to know which facewash I should use to keep my skin good and facewash should now cause my skin peeling and irritation or redness tell me that type of facewash. And as a moisturizer I use sarna lotion and for washing face I was using johnson baby soap.
I am 23 years old and I have dark skin and want to make my skin fairer. What cream and facewash do I need to use to get my skin fairer or any treatment recommended.
In summer time my face as more then oily. Den other season. My skin is oily. Plzz suggestion for oil clear face. And look bright and glam. please suggest me what should I do.?
I have so many small small moles n pores in my face how I will clear them to make my skin glow and clean n soft n also pimples are there after bursting it leaves marks on my face my skin is oily.
I have got dark patches on my forehead and lower part of my cheeks. I have tried allopathy treatment but it didn't help. Please can some doctor help these dark patches to disappear from my face?
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.