Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. D. Sharma
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A. D. SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lower back pain since 3 years and having hypothyroid problem (high tsh). Therefore taking medicine of 2x50 mg of thyroxine since long time.
Hello sir, My age is 25 years. I am using pc last 2 years I have starting period of my bottom of my back bone pain. After I leaving from pc I feel that pain and will cure in 2, 3 min so how to solve this please help me.
I am 22 years old my head is daily pain so what can I do for my head and my leg also pain please tell us what can I do for pain.
I am 48 year old female. Every morning I have severe pain in my heels just for 15 minutes and for first few steps. I am very active and having no other problem. I am taking Ca supplement. Pl suggest the reason and remedy for this.
I have a severe back pain, when I sleep I am not able to woke up easily in the morning, sometimes I sleep down on the floor where I am relaxed. Please advice.
I am having Pain in my Right Knee for about 3 weeks, I have taken pain killers but the pain is continuing. I wake up with a stiff knee and it becomes better after walking for some time. Again at office when I have to work for 3-4 hours at my System and get up It is very difficult to walk. Kindly help.
My daughter is suffering from groin muscular pain since last ten days specially when she moves in the bed. Please advise as I have already given her pain killers and used Volini with hot fermentation but with temporary relief .Please advise.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.