Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A C KhoslaYour feedback matters!
Good eveing doctor my age 30, weight 64, hight 5.1, I am unmarried, I have out of weight 15kgs mainly hips, taice, and I have suffer leg, back pains, hips start down pain will start I am very suffer from this problem and hips seen to be very high. My disger is looking slim and smart.
My leg is paining from last 3 weeks I have taken painkillers but it didn't effect please advice me what to do.
I am 49 year old male and having back pain problem, since last three month.I am using scooter for daily traveling of 10 minutes. What should I do?
I was just feeling sever pain in my right side neck to my right leg. So I do MRI of cervical spine with screening of whole spine. The impression about the MRI report is - 1. Degenerative changes in all cervical intervertebral discs. 2. Diffuse posterior disc bulge causing thecal sac compression, mild cord indentation with E/O cord edema, bilateral neural foramina stenosis with possible exiting nerve root entrapment & spinal canal stenosis at C5-6 intervertebral disc level. 3. Mild diffuse posterior disc bulge causing mild bilateral neural foramina stenosis & mild spinal canal stenosis at C6-7 intervertebral disc level. 4. Mild right posterolateral disc protrusion causing minimal thecal SAC compression at C3-4 & C4-5 disc levels. So please your kindly precious suggestions are required. What should I do?
I am 26 years old male. I have backpain since 3 months. I have tried many medicines but they do not provide any relieve. Might you please help me.
I have cracking knees problems it makes sound when I sit or stand. May you give some suggestion regarding this.
I am suffering from pain and laziness from six days and I am not able to walk a minute so please give me best solution its my humble request to you.
Swelling in left knee and pain Had a ligament tear in 2002 in left knee, and had undergone a arthroscopic surgery Cannot fold knee fully Cannot run or walk at brisk pace Swelling persisting X-Ray shows early OA changes and osteophytes observed Advice medicine to reduce swelling and pain.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.