Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I get Migrane Head ache once in a week. After taking one or two DART tablets, it slowly vanishes in 12 to 24 hours.This problem , I am having for more than 30years. I am 66 years old. Pl.suggest me a good treatment / medicine, without side effects.
I have problem of vibrating my hands (sometimes other body parts also) during stress situation like (1) going on stage for any speech or performance (2) lifting heavy weight or doing gym. (3) facing job interview This problem is since my childhood. But since last few 2-3 years, it has increased to double than my childhood problem. Now a days, for a little stress my hands are starting vibrating.(little stress like any guest coming to my home, I am going to some unknown's house, meeting with boss during critical condition, I do signature for important purpose etc.) Please suggest me which type of doctor I have to concern for this issue?
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved.
I am a 26 year old male. Lately I've been feeling unhappy, I have a good paying job, a good girlfriend, family but despite all this I don't feel the energy and happiness I used to feel. My mind is on a constant thinking mode and it never stops, I don't sleep well I don't feel like eating much (less than how it used to be earlier). My head feels heavy and I never feel fresh and not energetic. Also I don't feel anything, I feel numb to most of the things around me. Is it depression or any other r disease? How can I be normal? Please help.
My mother 72 years oid & she is suffering from mnd ( motor nuron deseas). She have unable to speek & presantly taking only semi lequid food from 4-5 months. As per neurologist no treatment available in alipathy for this deseas. So kindly suggest me if any treatment avilable in ayurved for this. Thanks
My son aged 13 years, an epilectic and autistic patient. My question is doctor prescribed addwize tablet to reduce autism for 3 and half years, is this appropriate to take this medicine for that long period ? Please suggest me to take addwize tablet for long time appropriate or not?
I am suffering from migraine since 2 year have taken so much medicine regarding this but it will not help me too much. please provide proper suggestion.
I am 31 years old I have a migraine problem, in year 2012 I had consulted a Neurologist he suggested me 1. Betacap 2. migraine 3. Napra-d on severe pain. Till 2 years there was no issues now again I have frequent headache. My question is can homeopathy cure migraine fully Or again I have to visit Neurologist.
I had cervical laminectomy 1 and half month ago. My left arm is more weak after operate and now from today there is numbness also. Also somewhat numbness is in left leg 3 fingers. Why is it happening? How to cure What to do now?
I have severe ache in my arms That goes from head to neck then arms Is it cervical or migraine pain?
Thanks for agreeing to read my prayer - IT was before 4 years that my mother took me to a psychiatrist for a consultation since I was slow and he recommended me for a "architol" injection, the medicine reacted in the night, my heart beat went up and my whole body (left side) paralyzed the next morning, it stayed till the next night Then we saw a doctor the next day who gave me "pacitane" and my body became normal. Now after 4 years I sometimes get panic attacks and unable to do concentrate without sleep, have nervousness, sometimes unable to eat food also due to GERD, Unable to bear a extreme hot weather. Visited a psychiatrist once again and he had done all tests post which he said I have anxiety, has recommended "Tolaz 10 md" which I have taken for 3 months, it puts me to sleep and is helping only a little, still my left side is sometimes shivering, This is a issue where not even my friends, wife or relatives are unable to understand as I'm looking and doing this fine, but unable to focus at work, not feeling appetite, I have not been having a job for sometime now.
Sir i have headache problem since 10 years.MRI of head is normal. Dr.says it is Migrane. I am using several pain killers.Please suggest what should i do?
Extreme heavy shoulder pain becomes insensible and numb with no power to left hands. please help me?
I have numbness in my right hand PINKY (only) finger for three days. I have read on net it should go with time but couldn't find a solution. please suggest if there is any exercise or posture. Thanks and pay attention it is only in pinky finger.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored.