Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A A AltajYour feedback matters!
Sir kabhi kabhi breathing me problem hoti hai .doctor ne kaha hai ki mujhe asthma hai. Inhaler diya hai lekin me vo nahi use krta hu .breating problem 1 min. Ke bad thik ho jati hai. Asthma medicene nahi lu to koi problem to nahi na sir. Sir lung damage to nahi hoge. Age 24 hai wieght61 and hemoglobin 14 hai. Peak flow 300 to 350.
Hi. I m 25 years old female. My face. Chest an legs are fair. But my arms. My upper b ck. My lower back and hips are darker. Coz of this I cannot wear all dresses. Pls help me. I want an even skin tone.
My mother is diabetic for more than 10 years. Two days ago when she checked her sugar level it was 405. She started taking glimisave mv2 two times a day. She wants permanent solution.
My friend consumed full bottle of goodnight liquids (45 ml) yesterday at afternoon 12.30 and yesterday night around 9.30 she vomited everything. Now will she be fine r is there any harm to life? Now she is looking normal having no effects.
I have a severe tooth pain Dr. had advised Ketorol dt tables 2 each but that doesn't make any difference even had combiflam tablet need to sleep any which way have got an appointment tomorrow please help & advice for a pleasant sleep.
I am 35 yrs old face have" jhaiya" and 10-20 hairs are become white. Please provide ayurvedic/ homemade solutions to resolve problem.
I got rashes in underarms for the 1st time in life. It itches and pains too. And quite red also. Now I don't know if it is rashes or not. M using flucort-H also. What should I do more pls help.
I am following a diat plan followed by exercises. Kindly suggest me some medicine (ayurvedic) so that I can loos my weight quickly.
Hi i am mother of a 2 year old boy. I currently want to reduce specially my belly fat which occurs after delivery. My current weight is 74kg with a height of 5. 7. Am a non vegetarian. It will be very helpful if someone provides me the diet plan according to time table. So I can reduce it in a healthy way.
I want for my good health tips and how, I will do? And I am so weak in mentality, so how can I remove that, please inform me?
Sir I have many pimples and scars on my face. I face this problem from 2 years I have consult many doctors and take many medicine but my problem is not solved plzz tell me solution.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?