Doctor in Yogaushdhi
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for YogaushdhiYour feedback matters!
I need to reduce my weight by using zym. But didn't put effort on it. I think I will take advice from you. So kindly give me a suggestion.
I am 25 years female, from last 2 months I am suffering from headache and when I go to sleep I feel slight irritation in between my eyebrows. The feeling is like when we wear the specs for the first time. Is here any problem with my eye sight? And also my feet always remain cold irrespective of whether, is it a sign of weakness. Waiting for you answer.
Exercise is one of the best things one can do for themselves to stay fit and healthy. Regular exercise will always be a great idea for the normal functioning of the body.
Exercises play a vital role in controlling or minimizing heart issues. They greatly help in maintaining good blood circulation. They are also helpful in maintaining blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, and increasing energy levels.
Exercises do help to prevent heart disease, but it is important to do right exercises in right amount.
How Often and How Long Should One Exercise?
If the person is not active, 20 to 30 minutes of Aerobic session for at least four times a week is good enough. However, the more the person can do, the better the result will be.
If a person is already physically active, more exercise time is recommended, to really tone the body.
The amount of exercise also depends upon stamina of the particular person.
What type of Exercise is Beneficial for Heart Disease?
For heart disease, one can always go for exercises that make fasten the heartbeat.
Exercises like Cardio, Weight Lifting and Aerobics are one of the best exercises for heart diseases. For those, who are looking for exercises for joint problems as well, swimming and walking are good options.
Some of the Best Exercises for Heart Diseases:
1. Cardio Exercises
The Cardio exercises fasten the heartbeat and also lower down the blood pressure level. Depending upon the prescription of the cardiologist, one can perform Cardio exercises like Walk, Jog, Jump rope, Bicycle, Skipping, Skate, Row, Dance, etc.
Aerobic exercise like biking, swimming, playing soccer and hiking uphill, can help in increasing heart rate, decreasing blood pressure and improving blood circulation. These may also be effective in lowering blood sugar.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, every adult should get at least two hours and 30 minutes of moderate-intensity Aerobic exercises per week.
3. Strength training
Resistance training or Strength training is another way to lower the risk of heart diseases. Performing strength training twice a week will help in decreasing the bad cholesterol and raising good cholesterol.
Ideally, strength training is combined with Aerobics in sets with 8-12 repetitions.
Some of the strength training exercises are lifting free weights, exercise with resistance bands, pushups, sit-ups, squats, lunges, crunches, etc.
Why Yoga? A promising way to prevent Heart Disease
- According to Cunningham, who has taught Yoga for 40 years, it can be used as a preventive measure for heart diseases.
- Yoga can help improve respiratory function, increase heart rate, boost circulation, lower blood pressure, increase lung capacity, and muscle tone.
- Yoga can also be beneficial for those who have faced Heart attack or Cardiac arrest. Most patients go through depression after Bypass surgery; Yoga also helps to get rid of depression and anxiety. It also helps in reducing emotional stress.
- Some of the effective Yoga Postures are Boat Pose (Paripurna Navasana), Extended Triangle Pose (utthita trikona), Feathered Peacock Pose (pinca mayura), Handstand (adho mukha vrksasana), Hero Pose (veer-AHS-anna), Low Lunge, Supported Headstand (salamba alamba sirsa), and many more.
- Yoga and other exercises help in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. However, one should always consult a trainer or doctor before doing these exercises. Also, these exercises should always be accompanied by a healthy diet, to really make these exercises effective. Eating a burger after a Yoga session is never going to be a good idea.