Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for We Care Rehabilitation CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Never thought I will suffer from something control program occupational health - pcmso like tHer. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. A friend of mine referred to Iram Parveen. the nurses at the We Care Rehabilitation Centre were really helpful. Iram Parveen guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Whatever tests the Iram Parveen prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
Never thought I will suffer from something control program occupational health - pcmso like tHer. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. A friend of mine referred to Iram Parveen. The nurses at the We Care Rehabilitation Centre were really helpful. Iram Parveen guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Whatever tests the Iram Parveen prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you very much Dr.i"ll follow your instructions and contact with you in future.
Mohammed Mukhtar Ansari
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Iram Parveen to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, sensible and professional. Thank you dear parveen.
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, helped me improve my health and professional. Thank u mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Iram Parveen to be knowledgeable. Thanks for your kind information. It helped me a little .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Iram Parveen to be very helpful. Thank you so much doctor for providing this information
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are very helpful, caring, knowledgeable and professional. Thank you so much doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Iram Parveen to be helped me improve my health. Ok
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for give suggestions
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks mam!!
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou..
Dr. Iram Parveen provides answers that are very helpful.
Dr. Iram parveen very helpul person very good dr.
I have got right hand shoulder pain which goes deep and also pain near back of my head. Kindly suggest remedies. Thanks.
Hi Dr. my mother 50 years old have joint pain from last 7 years and have consulted with many ortho drs but have no relief and she is taking pain killers from long time so now any treatment is there or not. please reply.
I have got a knee joint problem .I will do every work .bt while sitting .a little pain is there. So can you suggest any fast cure solutions .so later it. Get major.
I have serious knee pain problem. Here in Kolkata orthopedic Dr. Suggest me to operate for both knee. Please give your kind opinion where it" ll be done better for me, I'm 69 years old lady. I have hyperthyroidism, no diabetic, little high blood pressure. So please suggest me.
I have a severe pain on the right side of my neck. Starting from medulla oblongata it runs till my fingers in the ride hand. It is due to excessive usage of mouse and smart phone. I cannot reduce it because it is part of job which I do for my livelihood. This pain is in on and off for almost 7 to 8 years now. Other than that I don't have any other pain in my body although I am diabetic. The pain is not due to any external injury as well. It started occasionally but now it is unbearable at times. I am not sure if it is related to any mechanics involved in the neck shoulder and arms joint bones.
When I wake up and do bed rest then my leg, back and sometime hands start pain I was suffering from chicken pox before two months .aisa kyun ho raha h? And m taking non veg regularly in my diet its good after chicken pox or not?
My girlfriend is 22 years old she is having knee pain, she cannot stand or walk for a long time without knee support, if she does she is experiencing a severe pain in her leg and it stars swelling. Is there any cure for this?
Sir My Right Hand wrist pain when I bend downward and see a inflammation when bend downward what the reason sir I want to know please.
I am having joint pain specially in my hand fingers. I am also suffering from cervical .pls suggest some measures.
There is sudden pain started in my right feet ankle. Its severe pain and can't move my ankle or stand on my feet. Similar pain started in my left wrist few months ago. It pains a lot when I put a pressure on wrist, for example lifting a bag. But in feet ankle it's continuous pain even if I don't do anything.
Brain injury can happen as a result of trauma, infection or degeneration with old age. Whatever be the reason, injury on the head can result into brain dysfunction and should be given required medical diagnosis. In these cases, occupational therapy can be a major help.
It helps in improving health, providing rehabilitation and educational service to enable people to participate in things they are interested in and manage their daily activities. Occupational therapy can be used to manage issues relating to memory, organization and attention span, behavior and emotion control, safety issues and issues which contribute to society. Depending on expectations, different therapies can be sought. Read on to know a little more about how occupational therapy can help adults with brain injury.
- The person's skills and what they want to do are to be assessed and accordingly a daily plan that can be easily followed is made. Where possible, use technology like smart phone or voice recorder to manage this plan. The therapist can train the person to use these tools, review progress and make changes as necessary.
- The therapist will also teach ways to do things on their own like cooking and small shopping, so they become independent and are therefore less frustrated.
- Patients in need of anger management, the therapist will help them to identify what induces anger or frustration and support in managing those before it turns into actual anger. This will help the person relax and be more positive.
- This could also be done using small roleplays, wherein they are taught ways to respond and be more relaxed and calm.
- If you are keen on participating in social events or volunteering opportunities, then the therapist can recommend options for you based on your areas of interest. The therapist can also work with the identified organization (school, NGO, or workplace) to inform them of the kind of support required by you. Work behavior and social behavior can be taught to help the affected person succeed.
- If the affected person happens to be alone, then they need to be assessed for ability to judge (e.g., self-awareness, impulsivity, and reliability), even while doing daily activities like bathing and dressing. Driving is permissible only if cleared for it by the therapist.
- The home needs to be assessed for safety. You may have to make some safety modifications, for instance replace power tools with hand tools. Else, shared housing options, where independence and having someone close by is possible, should be evaluated.
So, with a brain injury, not all is lost. Occupational Therapy can definitely help restore function to a large extent, so use it to reap maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have a desk job. I always feel weakness in my legs and knee pain preventing me from walking etc. I feel dull pain getting up from a kneeling position. What should I do Thanks.
If both the sons are born deaf with no family history. Then a girl who marries the deaf elder brother has any chances of giving birth to a deaf children?
I am 50 years old man .I have a problem with my right leg, while walking, my leg knees makes some sound and started to pain heavily. My knees suddenly gets locked.
I am 18 year old female and have pain in hand for last 2 years. Recently l consult a doctor and he found that I am effected with CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome) and gave me medicine methycobal500 mcg and lyser forte saying that surgery is not necessary. Now I am taking the medicine about 7 months but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Suffering from joints pain in Inflammation from last 3 year. But test never confirm presence of rheumatic arthritis. Grt dilemma. Till the anything is diagnosed ¿
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.