Doctor in Vishwas Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Vishwas ClinicYour feedback matters!
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.
Lung diseases have become very common for people living in the urban areas all over the world. Diseases in the lungs are the most common medical conditions which affect millions of people globally; however, the numbers of women who have been affected by numerous lung diseases are more in comparison to men. There are a number of lung diseases which differ from each other in terms of severity and their treatment. Some of the most common lung diseases which affect women mostly are given below.
Asthma is the condition in which the lungs and bronchial tubes get inflamed and become extremely sensitive as well. In this condition, the airways become easily irritated mostly because of smoking cigarettes or being in a polluted area. Your lungs and bronchial tubes may also get sensitive to allergens like dust mites and pollen. Difficulties in breathing, regularly coughing and wheezing are some of the problems which are caused by Asthma. This condition affects women more than men because of the presence of high level of testosterone protect them from the disease, if the research is to be believed.
2. Lung Cancer
Lung cancer is that deadly disease which affects women more than men. The leading cause of cancer deaths in women, this disease is largely linked to smoking cigarettes. However, it is often observed that women who have quit the habit are more likely to get affected by the disease. It is believed that estrogen plays a major role in the development of lung cancer in women as treatment with progesterone and estrogen after hitting menopause can increase your chances of getting affected by lung cancer.
3. Pulmonary Emboli
Blood clots which start forming in one part of the body, which is usually the legs, and slowly travel to various other parts of the body which end up getting stuck in the lungs are called pulmonary emboli. These small blood clots which get stuck in the lungs cause problems in breathing and affect more women than men, in general. The pulmonary embolus is also responsible for reducing the oxygen flow in the blood-streams. Women who take contraceptive pills or go through hormone treatments are often at the risk of developing this problem.
4. Pulmonary Hypertension
Another lung disease which affects women more than men is pulmonary hypertension. The blood pressure in this lung disease becomes dangerously high. The right side of the heart starts to work harder due to the increased pressure built. This results in the oxygen-rich blood to be pumped back to the lungs. Childhood infections and other lung problems are often observed as the reason for women to develop this issue.
Human reproductive organs, in both males and females, are rich in nerve endings which are very dense in concentration. This denseness of the nerve endings is what causes the immensely pleasurable feelings during sexual intercourse. For men, one of the most erogenous zones in the body is the foreskin or the naturally occurring skin on the tip of the penis.
This fold of skin covering the glans not only protects the head, but retracts back during sexual stimulation, exposing the glans. It has over 10,000 nerve endings which play a very important role during sexual stimulation and sexual pleasure.
The removal of the foreskin from the male penis has been practiced by tribal societies for a very long time. It is also practiced as a rite of passage in religions such as Judaism and Islam. It may be performed for other medical reasons such as Phimosis, wherein the foreskin is unable to retract behind the glans or to the back of the head. Circumcision has been a hotly debated topic between supporters and detractors. Supporters claim that its advantages far outweigh the risks while detractors state that it doesn’t help in anything at all.
Premature ejaculation and circumcision
Another section of detractors also state that circumcision, especially as an adult, may tend to cause premature ejaculation. However, these are subjective opinions that have been collated over time and may not have a base in proper scientific research. However, the decreased number of nerve endings on a circumcised penis may actually help with reducing excessive sensations that lead to premature ejaculation.
There are conflicting studies and reports about circumcision, sensitivity and premature ejaculation. There is also no consensus whether circumcision corrects premature ejaculation or not. Some studies have stated that after a few months of adult men being circumcised, they did report an improvement on the problem of premature ejaculation.
However, the best thing to do in such as case is to go for a consultation with sexologist. Also, if there are no functional problems with your penis, then the root of your premature ejaculation may lie somewhere else, which cannot be corrected by circumcision.