Salicylic Peel Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment
Fat Injections (Transplant) Procedure
Submit a review for Tirath Ram Shah HospitalYour feedback matters!
Treatment for removal of Scars and Tattoos
It's the perennial question of the hair it is a fact that cutting back is a good thing - and washing every day is a mistake, no matter how much you might crave clean-feeling locks.Your hair's natural oils are designed to condition and protect your tresses, so when you shampoo daily, it strips these vital oils away.It creates a vicious cycle of over-production of oils and a need to shampoo very often. Ideally, to keep your hair healthy, you only need to wash two to three times a week, max.
Don't overwash coloured hair
This is especially true for coloured hair, which can lose its sheen quickly with too much washing.The biggest mistake people make is over-washing coloured hair.Buy a good-quality shampoo– and wash it every few days using styling products in between to keep it looking fresh.Don't shampoo daily. Simply rinse and condition the hair every other day as shampoo can wash out the colour.
Take into account your hair type and lifestyle choices
Of course, how often you need to wash your locks also depends on the type of hair you have.You may not be able to imagine not washing your hair after a workout ,you can can always rinse out sweat without shampooing.A water-only rinse will remove salt and sweat without stripping hair oils.
Invest in some good dry shampoo
And finally if you're aiming to scale back the amount of times you wash your hair per week, remember dry shampoo is your friend.Use dry shampoo instead of washing your hair every day. It will help reduce the oil build up in your hair and gives amazing texture You can also leave dry shampoo in (instead of brushing it out) to give volume.As opposed to washing your hair every day, dry shampoo will help to refresh your hair at the roots and the tips whilst helping you to retain all the essential moisture your hair needs.Avoid hot showers and shampoo your scalp, not your ends.
Amount of Shampoo
Come shampoo time, many of us reach for a large dollop of the good stuff to scrunch into our hair; but there's a technique to good hair washing and overdoing things on the product front will do more harm than good.Healthy, beautiful, shiny hair starts in the shower so make sure to use the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type and level of damage. The volume of shampoo you should use depends on the length and thickness of your hair, but a blob the size of a small 1 rupee coin is a good start.Longer hair needs a 2 rupee coin.
Aim for the scalp not the ends
It's not just how much shampoo you use, but where you apply it that counts.Use shampoo on the scalp only - not on the ends of your hair. The shampoo will rinse down in the shower, but you don’t want to scrub the ends.
Massage your scalp to encourage circulation
Giving your head an invigorating massage as you shampoo is a good way to encourage blood circulation and helps to detoxify the scalp.Having strong, healthy hair is the best way to make any hair look expensive. A lot of it is about properly shampooing and conditioning and taking care of your scalp - massage it well while washing to get circulation going.
Avoid hot water
Cool off in the shower. Blasting your scalp with extremely hot water will dry out your hair and create tangles that could result in breakage.Towel-dry your hair before applying conditioner.
What conditioner you use and how you use it is
If anything, more important than the shampoo stage. Make sure you invest in a few good quality conditioners and leave-in treatments or hair masks, especially if you have coloured hair.
Good conditioner is also crucial when it comes to thick, curly hair.
For curly, highly textured hair, always deep condition .No two minute conditioners here. Deep conditioning involves a conditioner that will add moisture and strength (protein) back to hair. I believe it’s important to use leave-in conditioners and also not to shampoo it so often. Rinse it if you want to but don’t necessarily shampoo it.
Gently towel-dry the hair before applying conditioner
Make sure you towel-dry hair after shampooing and before you apply conditioner: excess water in your hair means the conditioner won't be able to penetrate the hair shaft and deliver the necessary moisture to keep hair looking healthy and shiny.If you're short on time, at least squeeze out excess water - hair that’s saturated with water doesn’t have room to absorb anything else.
Avoid the roots and concentrate on the ends
Try not to put the conditioner on the roots, because that can cause your scalp to get greasy faster.It's also a good idea to think ahead and anticipate situations where your hair might dry out.While you exercise, you perspire, which means that your hair gets damp with sweat that can actually make it dry.Before you hit the gym (especially during the summer, but this works year-round too) wet your hair and add in some conditioner from the mid-lengths to the ends. Rinse out the conditioner post-workout and you’ll be left with shiny, hydrated hair.Avoiding too much sun helps too.Brush your hair twice a day, from the bottom up
Comb wet hair, don't brush it
When your hair is soaking wet, it is weaker, fragile and more susceptible to breakage.Try not to rough-dry hair with a towel, and instead gently press the water out. Also, do not brush your hair while it is wet. Use a wide-tooth comb, working from the ends of your hair on up.
Brush from the bottom up
Brushing from the roots causes damage – always brush from the bottom and work up
Use different brushes for blow-dying and styling
At home, you should have a round brush for blow-drying, for styling and a tail comb to move hair around a little
Keep your brushes clean
Filthy hair brushes that are covered in hair, oil and product build-up are breeding grounds for bacteria. Clean them at least once a month with a mixture of baking soda and lukewarm water. A toothbrush will help you to get into all those tiny bristles.
I am little dark complexion am using skin shine cream in last 1 year skin shine cream is lots of useful to me I achieved my dream complexion I am so happy. My dermatologist doctor said it is contain a steroid. So immediately I stop using this cream then doctor suggest the sunban forte cream then last one month then also doctors suggest melaglow new cream during night but my dream complexion is gone. I am using melaglow cream but its very mild cream 2 month I will using this cream but it improve very little bit fair now I am very sad about my dream complexion is gone and I am using kumkumadi oil rs 250 range and roop mantra then nuetragena fine fairness serum padanjli aloevera gel and vice turmeric then mrg photostable sunscreen my skin type is more oily its all my daily skin care routine but no use I really tired about this efforts its all I am not satisfied so please consider my situation them please help me melaglow is good for achevied my dream complexion or not? Which is good one my problem melaglow or skinblesslite cream? Otherwise please suggest me a good skin lightening cream.
Please give me replay. Im suffering from hair fall and monthly problem even I skip my food every night.
Sir/madam, I am working in a plant there is so much heat of machines and other stuffs is there any chance of getting dark.
I have an itchy and rough skin problem around my neck When evr I step out in sun in day time it begins to make a itching sensation. I live in a three region and temp goes very high here.
Hello. I'm just 19 years old and I'm suffering from hair fall .it causes me feel low and I have dandruff, though I apply oil regularly 100 hairs are lost per day .is that any serious .and when I touch my hair with wet hands I absorb about 3 to 5 hairs in my hand .what to do please reply.
Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda:
- Adopt your ancient ayurvedic medicine system and make your whole and healthy india healthy.
- Ayurveda is not only a medical practice but it is also a science of life.
- It is possible to treat 100 percent of every disease, according to the condition of the disease and the condition of various diseases of the skin are possible in ayurveda.
- Psoriaisis, which is called bark disease in ayurveda, this disease is very good treatment in ayurveda. Ayurvedic classical yoga is proven to be useful for this disease free from the disease.
- If a patient is troubled by psoriasis around you, after taking many medicines, it is not possible to make them aware about ayurvedic medicine.
- We have reliable treatment of dermatological diseases.
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.
What if there is a continuous hair fall at the age of 21. What r the precautions that should be taken to reduce hair fall?
Few year before I straighted my hair in my hand. The cream and fem massaged my hair .but I don't know how to straightening. After that start my problem hair loss ,dandruff, itching and small patches. I think it is fungal infection or scalp ringworm. Dr. any medicine or injection for it.
I have corn on my left leg, can I know that is the treatment or surgery and also the cost involved in the procedure?
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.