Doctor in The Awana Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for The Awana ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Thyroid without any system. casually I done routine blood test and detected TSH level 32 before 3 years ago. And according to local doctor advice I am taking Thyronorm 100 mcg. After one year I have visited CMC Vellore for Endocrinologist consultant. Dr. Saha setty DM Endo. Examine me an prescribe thyronorm 125 MCG after proper administration one year after My blood report TSH is 0.5 (normal lower level 0.35)T4 and T3 IN normal range. I have no problem. No other disease. My query How much power Thyronorm I can take ?please advice.
Hello, my age is 31, I have lot of hair fall pls suggest me some medicine. I am very tense coz of dis.
Hi my son diagnosed as Crohn disease because of Crohn he is suffering for constipation. We try many medicines. Examples Laxido ,movicole, clean pep, se a tablets, and enema, but he still suffers from constipation so please can any body give me a advice wat is alter net please. Thank you very much.
Hi Sir, Reports are suggestive of well controlled diabetes, eosinophilia, deranged liver enzymes, high cholesterol and calcium deficiency let me know what precautions should I take in above problems. Tell me diet & medicines.
Kindly advice if I do anal sex with my partner (women), it will harmful for both of us? Any chances of injury for my partner? Any chances of disease for both of us for the same?
After knee Replacement, the Elevation of Legs reduces knee pain. How many hours should be given to elevation?
I have pcod. I feel I am preg now with symptoms of vomiting and belly. But my urine and scan shows negative. How 2 detect my preg correctly and if its cryptic pregnancy thn how 2 find my baby.
What are the other ways to take pregnancy test at home. Not using pregnancy test kit. Are there any other ways to take a pregnancy test?
A possible symptom of heart attack may be severe chest pain
Severe chest pain and a combination of the following symptoms can mean a person is having an acute heart attack. Severe chest pain is often described by patients as the worst pain of their lives, and is likened to something very heavy pressing on the chest.
Symptoms of a heart attack:
- Possible symptoms of a heart attack include the following:
- Pain that appears to spread up to the neck or down to the left arm
- Feeling faint and/or nausea
- Risk factors of heart attack
- A history of heart problems
The patient is:
The patient suffers from:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Dos and don'ts in the event of a heart attack:
- Call for an ambulance.
- Paramedics should be trained to stabilise the patient’s condition with medication, and the ambulance be equipped with a defibrillator to resuscitate the patient should the heart stop en route.
- Get ready the patient’s personal effects such as personal identification, medical insurance and other documents for admission.
- Have the patient seated in a location where he can be transferred easily to a stretcher.
- Let the paramedics know about any drug allergies or past medical history
- Drive or take public transport to the hospital, even if the patient lives nearby. As the patient’s condition may deteriorate en route, it is safer to wait for an ambulance. Also, ambulances also get priority on arriving at a&e.
- Ignore the pain. Get anxious about time wasted when the paramedics perform an on-site ecg.