Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Submit a review for Sidri International Skin, Hair & Sexology ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very nice experience
My experience with doctor kanu rajput and Dr manu rajput was very great.I visited sidri international 2 months back to cure sexual disorders which i have developed due to bad habbit. on first day I talked to Dr Manu rajput. He is a great person and on second day I talked to Dr Kanu rajput . talking to them increased my confidence which was very low. After seing the results I am writing this feedback. I have started my treatment two months back and now I am experiencing major changes in my body. Erections are coming with morning erection which i have lost years ago and premature ejaculation has shown improvement. I have left the masturbation habbit. During treatment we are in touch through watsapp and phone calls. One great thing about these two doctors is that these two doctors are very friendly.I have visited clinic several times during this period and each time it increases my confidence.
Namaste dosto .... jaisa ki inhone mujhe samajhaya ki jo aapko ho raha hai vo koi badi baat nahi hai mai ise phle bhot juada depressed tha .... par inse salah lene ke baad ab mai bhot khus hu ye bhot hi acche doctor hai ... i like him and jis tarah baat karte hai koi bhi patient inse apni baat khul kar kah sakata hai bejijhak bol sakate hai ye aapko acche se samjhege or fir aapko jo bimari hai usme madad karenge mai to inse salah leke bhot satisfied hu or ab samaj gaya ki jo ho raha tha vo sab natural tha no medical and medicine required for it... thank you so much ....
I had unprotected sex 15 days back. Realised that there are red sores on my penis head after tolerating so much pain My friend recommended me to consult dr manu rajput and dr kanu Rajput They told me about the seriousness about my condition and guided me in every hurdle like a friend and not a doctor. I have been taking medication as suggested by him and withing 15 days im 90% cured He gave me ointments to heal the sores and recommended ayurvedic medicines to heal them. Was a very good decision to consult Dr Kanu Rajput and Dr Manu Rajput.
It fas realy a fantastic experience to talk with Dr. Kanu Rajput. He is not only the doctor but also a good friend of all the people who feel hesitate while telling their problems. He is not less than God for me in this condition just because of his nature I could discuss my problem with him. I am also surprised by knowing the diet suggested by him. It will help me get well soon. I would like to end my feedback by telling that just after talking to him I am feeling half well and will be fully well soon.
I was diagnosed with a desease called candidiasis , i got worried and after a while i came to know about sidri international skin hair & sexology . Here i met Dr. manu & Dr. Kanu both are great doctor and their behaviour is very good and friendly . They make me feel comfortable so i can share problem with hesitation and they give ayurvedic medicine so no tension of side effects and they have good knowledge which help in speedy recovery
From last 3months suffering balanitis & i was too much bothered by a balanitis infection in my private parts bcz my marriage fixed within 2months ... and tried all type of medicines &raw garlic but didnt improve .... but when i went to him ..initialy thought that his medicines are fully natural..but found those medicines are amazingly swift healing....only 10days completely cured....once again thankq so much sir
My experience was really good. Finally I found a doctors who is nice in talking and keep the conversation light with bit of sarcasm. As fas as treatment is concerned, I started to feel good improvement in my 1st month. Looking forward for further progress. But thanks to dr. Kanu again for understanding me and my condition.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanu Rajput to be very helpful. Dr. Kanu is Very knowledgeable and friendly doctor . He answered all my queries about sexual issues and did not offer me any expensive medicines. Very honest and trustworthy Sexologist. THANKS
He is one of the most calm and composed doctor I ever met. He never jumped to write medicines or tests and gave ample time to me and listened to my problems patiently. Kudos to his genuine and honest attitude. Highly recommended.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanu Rajput to be very helpful, saved my life, helped me improve my health, practical and inspiring. Absolutely best Sexologist in Delhi and NCR region
Dr. Kanu Rajput provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good sir
He is just a life saviour that's all I can say..
I am 21 male, I stopped masturbating since a year long. And I am virgin. Even if sometimes if I get any urge I'll control it. Is there any problem if I don't masturbate?
Past few days I feel dat my urge to sexual intercourse is getting less. Even my erection is not staying for long time. But if I perform after few days den its like ok. Why is it so.
I have habit of masturbation I have tries alot to leave it but very difficult for me and my penis also suffering from pain these days.
I am having nightfall for past 3 years. I want to know what diet and what medication should be better for this disease.
Hi doctor I am 22 years old male and I have been doing masturbation since childhood and now. A days I am doing it daily every night and I do feel tired and weak my body pains. What if I do not do masturbation for long time? Like one or two year? Is it safe?
I have met my girlfriend 2 times physically but due my enlargement problem I can't do anything. When I am alone I do masturbation my penis enlarges strong and it also release sperm but when I met Physically with a girl it does not enlarges. Please advice me.
I had sex with my girlfriend but she had so much loose breast .why she has loose breast had she sex with other guy? Is she virgin or not? Plzz help me.
Hi sir my age is 27 but my penis is very small looking small childrens penis. I did sex with my fiancee on that time its increased size after that again becoming very small after 3 months im going to marry is there any problem with my penis please clarify my doubt sir.
I am 34 years old man I have one bad habit grown that without Masturbation sleep will not come to me it happens almost 2 to 3 times in a week I try to avoid it lot but it happens I got married last year but my wife is not with me due to her study and soon means within 8 month she will come to me I am lil worried for my sex strength I ant to over come with my this habit I and also I feel that my sex strength is less please help me with proper solution so that it will help me to quit my bad habit and I get high stamina so that my married life should not get spoiled, currently I did blood test in that my cholesterol lever is high and also shown uric acid so for that m taking some medicine fabutax 40 and rosuson 5 and also I have thyroid issue for that m taking eltroxin 100 mg tab from last 10 years. I need help very badly due to this my physical strength is getting less and I want to be a strong any how please please help me with this issue.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.