Doctor in siddharth
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for siddharthYour feedback matters!
Is it necessary to take supplements for weight loss and which one will be good. My trainer suggested garcinia cambogia. Please suggest me.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am 26 years boy and I have problem of anxiety and depression. I am not happy with my life and always want to die. I always think and think and get depressed. Whatever I do I can't concentrate on that. My mind always think of negative things like whatever work I do my mind think of negative things. I can explain what actually is happening with me - If I want to go out or eat something or want to do any work than my mind thinks of lots of negative things that if I don't do this than something wrong will happen or if I didn't go their than something negative will happen. When I walk or eat or any work I do my mind always thinks lots of negative things and due to this I can't live my life happily.
हमारे शरीर में कई तरह की बीमारियाँ होती रहती हैं. इनमें कुछ तो आसानी से ठीक हो जाती हैं वहीं कुछ बेहद मुश्किलें लाने वाली होती है. फेफड़ों में पानी का भरना भी गंभीर बीमारियों का ही लक्षण है. छाती के अंदर फेफड़े के चारों ओर पानी के जमाव को ही हम मेडिकल भाषा में ‘प्ल्यूरल इफ्यूजन’ या ‘हाइड्रोथोरेक्स’ के नाम से जानते हैं. लकिन जब पानी की जगह खून का जमाव होने लगता है तो इसे हम ‘हीमोथोरेक्स’ कहते हैं. यहाँ कई बार ‘लिम्फ’ नामक तरल पदार्थ का भी जमाव हो जाता तब इसे ‘काइलोथोरेक्स’ कहते हैं. आपको बता दें कि फेफड़े के ऊपरी सतह से रिसते पानी को सोखने की क्षमता होती है. इस वजह से पानी रिसने सोखने के बीच एक संतुलन बना रहता है. लकिन कई बार फेफड़े के ऊपरी सतह से पानी रिसने की मात्रा अचानक बहुत बढ़ जाती है तब यह सूक्ष्म संतुलन बिगड़ जाता है. इसलिए फेफड़े के चारों ओर छाती के अन्दर पानी या तरल पदार्थ इकट्ठा होने लगता है. हमारे यहाँ फेफड़ों में पानी भरने का सबसे अहम कारण है टीबी का इन्फेक्शन है. यदि समय रहते टीबी इन्फेक्शन वाले पीले पानी के जमाव को रोका नहीं गया तो फेफड़े के नष्ट होने के साथ गंभीर परिणाम भुगतने पड़ सकते हैं. आइए हम फेफड़ों में पानी भरने के कारणों पर विचार करें.
1. न्यूमोनिया के कारण
न्युमोनिया एक ऐसी बिमारी है जिसमें सांस लेने में समस्या आने लगती है. इसके पीछे के कारणों में भी छाती में पानी इकट्ठा होना हो सकता है. इसके कारण इकट्ठा हुआ पानी जल्दी मवाद यानी पस में परिवर्तित हो जाता है. जी कि बेहद गंभीर समस्या है.
2. कैंसर की वजह से
फेफड़ों में पानी भरने का अपने देश में मुख्य कारण कैंसर भी हो सकता है. छाती में कैंसर की वजह से पानी जमा होने में तीन तरह के कैंसर- फेफड़े, ब्रेस्ट का कैंसर और गिल्टी का कैंसर हो सकता है. जाहिर है कैंसर भी गंभीर बीमारी ही है.
3. ट्यूमर भी हो सकता है
कई मरीजों में ट्यूमर के कारण भी उनकेफे फेफड़ों में पानी भरने की समस्या देखी गई है. कुछ मरीजों में छाती के अन्दरूनी दीवार का ट्यूमर यानी मीजोथीलियोमा भी जिम्मेदार होता है. ट्यूमर की समस्या को ठीक से दूर करना बेहद आवश्यक है नहीं तो ये जानलेवा भी हो सकता है.
4. अन्य कारण भी हो सकते हैं
इन सभी कारणों के अलावा भी कई ऐसे कारण हो सकते हैं जिनकी वजह से फेफड़ों में पानी भरने की समस्या देखी जा सकती है. इनके अलावा दूसरे अन्य कारण भी छाती में पानी के जमाव के होते हैं जैसे जिगर की बीमारी यानी लिवर सिरोसिस, पेट में पानी यानी असाइटिस, या दिल की बीमारी.
5. फेफड़ों में पानी भरने के लक्षण
जब आपके फेफड़ों में पानी का भराव होता है तब इसके लक्षणों के रूप में बुखार जो पसीने के साथ प्रतिदिन शाम को तेज़ हो जाए, वज़न में गिरावट, सांस फूलना या सांस लेते वक्त छाती में दर्द होना,बलगम का आना, शरीर को हिलाने में छाती में गढ़ गढ़ की आवाज़ होना या फिर छाती में भारीपन का अहसास होने लगता है.
फेफड़े में इकट्ठे पानी को ऐसे ही छोड़ देना नुकसानदायक है. समय बीतते पानी के चारों ओर झिल्ली का निर्माण हो जाता है. यह झिल्ली एक तरफ तो पानी को सोखने नहीं देती है तो दूसरी तरफ निकट स्थित फेफड़े के हिस्से को दबाती है जिससे फेफड़े की कार्यप्रणाली में बाधा पड़ती है. कभी-कभी पानी मवाद यानी पस में परिवर्तित हो जाता है. कैंसर के मरीजों में छाती से पानी एक बार निकलवा देने के बावजूद भी बार बार पानी भर जाता है. इसके लिए ‘प्ल्यूरोडेसिस’ नामक विधि का सहारा लिया जाता है, जिसमें छाती के अन्दर एक विशेष दवा डाली जाती है जो छाती के अन्दर की दोनों दीवारों को आपस में चिपकाने में मदद करती है जिससे दुबारा पानी इकट्ठा होने की जगह ही रहे.
Hi, I am eating a high carb diet and having a good amount of fiber also but I am facing digestion problem and facing constipation also. What should I do? Help plz.
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week.
Awareness is the key to catch it early and reduce the risks associated.
- Scoliosis is an abnormal sideways curve in the spine. Normally the spine has a straight alignment when seen from the front or back. A sideways curve in the spine can develop due to a various reasons at different stages of growth. As the spine grows taller, there is a tendency for the curves to worsen and can become severe by the time the kid reaches skeletal maturity.
- The curve in the spine is associated with rotation of the spinal column to one side. As the ribs attached to the spine rotate along with it, it leads to a rib hump in the back on one side and prominence of chest wall in the front on the other side. A curve in the lower spine leads to asymmetry in the waist lines. It is usually the rib hump or asymmetrical waist line that brings the problem to notice, usually at a time when the kid is growing rapidly.
- Severe curves distort the chest cavity and reduce the space available for the lungs, thereby reducing the breathing capacity, especially if the scoliosis starts before 5 years of age (early onset scoliosis). This is known to significantly reduce life expectancy due to failure of lung and heart function over the years. In some with severe curves, the spinal cord function may get affected leading to progressive weakness in lower limbs and eventually loss of ability to walk. But the most common and important complaint with scoliosis is the cosmetic appearance and related problems. The social stigma and misconceptions associated with these deformities is often the reason for the parents not seeking medical opinion earlier. The child may suffer low confidence due to self perceived defective body image, affecting their performance in studies and sports.
- Common cause of scoliosis in infants and toddlers is a bony defect in the spine resulting in asymmetrical growth in both sides of the spine leading to a rapidly worsening curve (known as Congenital scoliosis). A bony defect during development of skeleton in the womb or during growth after birth is usually associated with birth defects in other systems like heart, kidneys and other bones and can be detected at or soon after birth. In some, it is a nerve or muscle disorder leading to muscle imbalance resulting in a curve in the spine (known as Neuromuscular scoliosis, for example: Poliomyelitis, cerebral palsy). But majority of scoliosis that is noticed in second decade of life has no known cause and is called Idiopathic scoliosis.
- Treatment options include serial observations, spinal braces, and surgical correction of the deformity depending on various factors in each individual patient.
- But the most important factor that may help reduce the severity of the problem is early detection and treatment. The risks involved in surgical correction of a severe curve are much more than in a smaller curve detected much earlier. Newer techniques like growing rods can be used in those with early onset scoliosis to prevent compromise of lung and heart function while allowing the spine to grow in a better alignment. Consult a Spine specialist if you notice any suspicious curve / asymmetry in the back in your kid.
Is jaggery good for Diabetic patient, Facts & Myths About Diabetes Be Aware, Be Healthy!
MYTH-Jaggery is better or safe in diabetes :
FACT-Jaggery and sugar both are essentially same. Both contain sucrose, as they are prepared from sugar cane juice. Hence eating either of these will increase blood glucose considerably. In jaggery there are some vitamins and a few antioxidants. But both are bad for a diabetic person.
MYTH- Eating Sugar or Sweets causes Diabetes :
FACT -It is incorrect to say that eating sweets and / or sugar causes diabetes. Basically excess food intake will lead to excess production of glucose. That puts excess load on insulin producing cells in pancreas due glucotoxicity. Also due to central obesity the fat around internal organs causes lipotoxicity affecting the beta cells. Therefore, excess food intake in general and weight gain are the reasons for diabetes.
MYTH- Rice should not be eaten in diabetes :
FACT- Not really true. Because in south India this is the major or at times only main food. Rice has a high glycemic index so gets converted to glucose rapidly. So polished rice is not good. Brown rice is better. Quantity should be regulated. All other cereals also are converted glucose after digestion.
MYTH- Diabetes is curable :
FACT-Diabetes is mainly due deficiency of Insulin (hormone produced by Beta cells of pancreas), plus resistance to action of insulin, overweightor obesity and inactivity. Therefore, to treat diabetes we need drugs that initiate insulin secretion, reduce insulin resistance. In some cases insulin itself. Plus dietary control and regular exercise to maintain normal weight or reduce excess weight. Hence it can only be effectively controlled. Cure is not possible
MYTH-Allopathic Medications Damage Kidneys, so go for either Ayurvedic or Homeopathic Drugs :
FACT-In fact diabetes itself affects kidney, particularly the filtering membrane of glomerulurous (a filtering unit in the kidney). Even when diabetes fairly well controlled, kidney does get affected. The drugs used to treat diabetes help in overcoming kidney damage. Therefore it is wrong to think that modern drugs cause kidney damage.
MYTH-Sugar intake is essential for body :
FACT- Some people keep asking that eating sugar is very necessary for getting energy for the body tissues. This is not at all true. Because all the cereals like rice, jowar, wheat, ragi, bajra and other millets, contain starch as the main ingredient. Hence intake of each of these foods provides glucose after digestion. So there is no separate need for taking sugar.
Few things to be remembered and practiced are :
- Always use whole grain flour, as it contains a good amount of biber content for making chapati or roti.
- Consume more of green leafy vegetables and salads with every meal.
- Consider fruits and green leafy vegetables as part of regular snacks
- Take small meals on more number of occasion to avoid glucose surge.
- Avoid Maida and foods made from it. It is probably worst kind of food that one can consume.
- Form healthy food habits.
Common problem in particular with urban population.
If any one experienced these symptoms for more than three months, it is referred to as chronic constipation.
Passing stools less regularly
Stools becoming lumpy or hard
Additional straining when having bowel movements
Experiencing the sensation of a blockage that is preventing bowel movements
The recommended daily dietary fibre intake for adults is 25g for women and 30g for men, through fibre-rich foods, such as vegetables, fruit, cereals and whole grains.
it is recommended that whole foods be consumed, rather than a dietary fibre supplement. Additionally, fibre supplements can sometimes aggravate constipation, especially if you do not increase the amount of water you drink daily.
Did you know water makes up about three-quarters of the faecal content? Or that constipation can occur with a high-fibre diet if not enough water is consumed? To sum up, adequate water intake is important to keep bowel contents soft and easy to pass.
Recommended daily fluid intake
Approximate adequate daily intakes of fluids (including plain water, milk, and other drinks) for women are 2.1 litres (about 8 cups) per day and for men is 2.6 litres (about 10 cups) per day.
Simple measures are to be tried to regularize bowel discipline like
Goos berry=Amla powder 4-5 gm at bed time with warm water
Trimyrebolan=Triphala powder 4-5 gm at bed time with warm water. If these measures are failed then one has to consult Doctor for further investigations and management.