Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Shivam Dental & MedicareYour feedback matters!
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of Radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases.
What are immuno shots?
Immuno Shots or allergy shots, in other words, are known as allergen immunotherapy. As the name suggests, it provides a complete relief from severe allergies for longer durations. Severe allergy symptoms can play havoc with life and can curtail your daily activities. You can opt for immuno shots when none of the other treatment plans are working out. Allergies can be due to many reasons, such as dust mites, pollen, feathers, insect bites, pets and pollution.
How can immuno shots benefit you?
Immuno shots can easily reduce the signs of different allergens
Helps build immunity naturally in your body
Reduces your long-term usage of allergy medication
Cost effective in the long-term
Has reduced side effects as compared to other medications
Immuno shots can easily control allergies triggered by
Who can go for immuno shots?
They also work effectively on allergies caused by dust mites, pollens, pet dander and bee stings, etc.
Immuno shots are not recommended for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women, people suffering from cardiovascular diseases
Rest others can go for it, but they must consult first with their medical practitioner
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments.
Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetes is not a disease. It is an imbalance of blood glucose. Means our blood has more glucose than what our body needs. Our body cells are rejecting to take more glucose from the blood, because they are already full.
Why Diabetes is good?
What will happen if this system doesn’t work? We will keep on consuming glucose rich foods and having higher & higher glucose in our body cells, which will result in ever-increasing weight and causing many other disorders.
This does not mean that Diabetes is good for ever.
Once we have known that we have more glucose, we must control it. Else it will lead to so many diseases. It is like when fuel tank of our vehicle is full, we cannot keep on filling fuel. Either we must run the vehicle or stop putting fuel. In other words, putting fuel only as much as required to run the vehicle. Fuel tank has a limited capacity. But our body has expandable tank. We can add very high weight if this excess glucose signalling called Diabetes does not work. In many people it does not, despite very high glucose intake and they keep on gaining weight. Glucose is a sugar & is present in many foods that we eat.
What should diabetics do?
- Increase physical activity - this will burn excess glucose in the body cells. Atleast 30 mins of physical activity is a must.
- Reduce glucose rich foods - glucose is the body fuel, but only as much as required. A diabetic must consume foods with less amount of, and slow releasing glucose. These are called foods with low 'glycemic index'. All natural foods like vegetables, fuits, legumes & nuts are low GI foods.
Penis sensitivity is something most men simply take for granted. They know that when their penis is touched and stroked (whether by a partner or by themselves), their body experiences the tremendous sensations that make sex so exciting and enjoyable. Clearly, penis sensitivity is crucial for a man's sex life and he will want to be sure he maintains excellent penis health in order to help maintain a proper level of penis sensation. And it may be that some surprising factors - such as diet - can have an impact in this area.
- Why is the penis so prone to extreme sensations anyway? For the same reason that any part of the body demonstrates a tendency to react to stimulation: nerves. The neural network runs throughout the body. Nerve endings are near the surface of the skin and they pick up stimulation - a touch on the arm, a kick in the pants, a stroking of the penis - and send a signal back to the brain that something is going on. The brain sends a signal back so that a man turns around to the touch on the arm, yells "Ouch" to the kick in the pants, and sighs and moans at the stroking of the penis.
- The penis tends to have many more nerve endings per square inch than other parts of the body. Because penis skin is so thin (especially when the penis is erect and the skin is stretched out), those nerve endings are more receptive to stimulation - thus the higher degree of penis sensitivity compared to other parts of the body.
- Because of that sensitivity and the pleasure it affords, men really like to have their penis fondled. Sometimes, though, when a man is in pursuit of orgasm through penile stimulation, he may find himself in situations where the all-important friction is a little too much. Perhaps he is engaging in intercourse without appropriate lubrication or he's furiously masturbating with a grip that is extremely tight. Short term, these activities produce the desired result - a tremendous orgasm - but over time, they may "mute" the degree of sensitivity in the organ. When that happens, there's a somewhat "deadened" sensation that can interfere with a guy's sexual enjoyment.
So why should what a guy eats have any effect on how sensitive his penis is? Basically because what we eat has an effect on all parts of our bodies and lives - including the penis. Research has indicated that diets with vitamins B12 and E, as well as folate, help increase sensitivity all over. So if a man has reduced penis sensitivity, he may want to up his intake of these nutrients.
What foods are good for vitamins B12 and E and folate?
- Lots of dairy products contain B12, as do many kinds of seafood - and liver is especially high in B12. Meanwhile, spinach is a winner for both folate and vitamin E. Folate is also found in many other green vegetables, as well as citrus fruits. And vitamin E is abundant in many nuts (almonds, peanuts, pine nuts) and oils (olive oil, wheat germ oil, etc.), as well as trout and salmon.
- Meanwhile, avoiding fatty foods is good for penis sensitivity. Cholesterol dampens nerve endings, so watch those high-fat foods, especially when eating red meat.
- Diet can help maintain penis sensitivity, but more help may be required. That's where regularly using a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) comes in handy. Select a crème that contains L carnitine, an amino acid with neuroprotective properties and can help restore loss of sensation. It also helps if the crème contains L-arginine, an ingredient which helps produce the nitric oxide that keeps penis blood vessels open and flowing.
Penis sensitivity can be a delicate balancing act. When a guy tends to lean toward premature ejaculation, it often (though not always) involves a penis sensitivity that is perhaps a little too heightened. But when a dude suffers a diminishment in penis sensitivity, he may find that he has difficulty achieving ejaculation. And perhaps even worse, this may be accompanied by a difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection in the first place. Thus, it's easy to see why loss of penis sensitivity can be a major penis health concern for a man.
It's sensitive for a reason
There's a reason penis sensitivity tends to be heightened. It's not just because the penis needs to respond to external stimuli in order to achieve penetration. It's because the penis is constructed in such a way as to heighten sensitivity.
When a part of a person's body is touched, brushed or stroked, whatever is touching it comes in contact with nerve endings. These nerve endings very quickly send a message to the brain that something has happened. The brain interprets the message and says, "You've been touched. Respond accordingly" and the person flinches, sighs, moves closer, movers farther away, punches the offending party, etc.
Now, the penis may occupy only a small part of the body (no matter how endowed a man may be), but it's chock-full of highly sensitive nerve endings. They respond to the slightest touch - at least, when the sensitivity level has not been diminished.
Loss of penis sensitivity
So what happens to cause a loss of this sensitivity? There can be a number of factors, including:
- A medical condition. There are some medical conditions which can cause numbness in parts of the body, including the penis. For example, men with diabetes or multiple sclerosis can face this problem.
- Peyronie's disease. Men with a severely bent penis may have Peyronie's disease, in which the significant curvature is due to plaque build-up. This decreases access to the nerve endings that influence sensitivity.
- Cycling. Many men who cycle for extended periods of time experience loss of sensation in the penis. This is due to the pressure put on the penis while cycling.
- Rough handling. Probably the most common cause of diminishment of penis sensitivity comes about when a man's penis is handled too roughly (such as when he has partner sex without sufficient lubrication or masturbates with a too-tight "death grip").
- When the nerve endings do not operate at peak level, a man will not get the stimulation he needs to operate efficiently. Sometimes it may mean he cannot achieve erection, due to lack of "feeling" stimulation. But many other times, he can become erect but has a difficult time achieving enough stimulation to lead to ejaculation, which can be enormously frustrating.
- When the issue is due to cycling or rough handling, giving the penis sufficient rest and recovery time can be a big help. It also pays to make sure that sufficient lubrication is used when having sex and to loosen the grip while masturbating. When the cause is related to a medical condition, working with a doctor to improve management of the condition is recommended.
- Sometimes to regain normal ejaculation and penis sensitivity, it helps to daily apply a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It is essential that the crème contains L carnitine and vitamin C. The former is a neuroprotective amino acid which helps mitigate damage to delicate penile nerve endings. The former is a vital component of collagen production, which is an aid in erectile tissue. Efforts to improve penis sensitivity can have big benefits.
People suffering from Premature Ejaculation have a problem controlling the timing of ejaculation while engaging in sexual congress. Men with this sexual problem usually look for doctors or clinics which treat Premature Ejaculation instead of trying to understand the physical and psychological factors behind it. Understanding these underlying factors can greatly help in the diagnosis of this serious issue. The safe treatment for this sexual dysfunction involves addressing the root cause of this condition.
Common risk factors
- Worry about sexual performance: Many men experience "performance anxiety" while having sex. They feel that they are not experienced or skillful enough to help their partners have an enjoyable experience. This constant worry can severely affect sexual performance.
- Previous instances of unwanted ejaculation: Men who had disappointing sexual experiences in the past can become obsessed with their shortcomings. These unpleasant memories can interfere with the psychological mechanism of arousal and ejaculation.
- Previous relationships: If the person did not have fulfilling relationships in the past, the chances of suffering from this issue can increase. Men who had abusive spouses or had become involved in complicated divorce proceedings are likely to have performance issues while dealing with their current partner.
- Testosterone imbalance: Testosterone is an important hormone when it comes to developing and maintaining an erection. The testosterone level is at its peak in young adults and then gradually decreases with age, leading to difficulties in sexual performance.
- Thyroid malfunction: Research has shown that Hyperthyroidism is rampant among men suffering from Premature Ejaculation. A hyperactive thyroid reduces testosterone production, thus impairing erectile stamina and sexual pleasure.
- Nerve damage: The penile region is a delicate structure with countless nerve endings. Any damage to the nerve tissue due to an injury can severely affect sexual performance.
- Prostate inflammation: Irritation in the prostate has been shown to have an impact on duration of erection in some men. The symptoms associated with prostate inflammation (such as pain in the groin, difficulty in urination, post-ejaculatory pain, etc.) can degrade the overall sexual experience.
Solution to Premature Ejaculation
While Premature Ejaculation is indeed a serious problem, it responds well to correct treatment and can be resolved in due time. Doctors and specialists of Premature Ejaculation are increasingly relying on natural treatment like Ayurveda and Unani in order to naturally cure this sexual dysfunction. These ancient treatment systems when applied with Yoga therapy can greatly improve sexual performance and help both partners achieve sexual contentment.
To characterize the relation of blood pressure and ED in detail.
A cross-sectional population-based study of 45- to 70-year-old men without previously diagnosed hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, renal disease, or diabetes was conducted from 2005 to 2007 in southwestern Finland. A total of 665 men with at least one cardiovascular risk factor were studied. ED was defined by the five-item International Index of Erectile Function.
We found a U-shaped association between diastolic blood pressure (DBP) and prevalence of ED.
The average age of the study subjects was 56 ± 6 years and 52% had ED. After adjustment for age, cohabitation status, education, fasting plasma glucose level, waist circumference, and prevalence of depressive symptoms, the curve relating DBP to the prevalence of ED was U-shaped with a nadir of DBP 90 mm Hg.
Our findings emphasize the importance of blood pressure measurement in the physical examination of men with ED.
Strengths and Limitations
This was a cross-sectional study, which prevents the evaluation of causality between ED and hypertension. However, this community-based study population is well defined and the anthropologic measurements were made by trained medical staff.
We found a U-shaped correlation between ED and DBP, which confirms the link between ED and hypertension.
As any man who has taken a dip in an icy cold lake can attest, there is such a thing as penis shrinkage. But, aside from some "normal" shrinkage which may or may not come with age - the jury is still out on its prevalence - penis shrinkage is typically short term, as in the case of swimming in icy cold water. Although having a small penis in no way affects penis health, some men can be so hung up on the size of their penis that they may go to extremes in worrying about it.
This can lead to "koro," a situation in which a man worries that his big penis is becoming smaller and smaller - and may shrink away altogether.
- "Koro" comes from a Malaysian word meaning "the head of a turtle" and it's an apt name. A turtle's head does bear a certain resemblance to a penis, and since turtles are known to withdraw their heads so they disappear into the shell, it's easy to see why this name would apply to a fear that a guy's penis is shrinking away to nothing.
- Examples of koro go back for centuries, at least to 300 BC. Usually, the shrinkage fear is extreme, with the belief not the man will have a small penis, but that he will have no penis whatsoever and that somehow his death will occur as a result.
- It's generally classified as a psychological disorder, and one which can inexplicably appear in groups of men at the same time, a form of mass hysteria. It is often associated with a belief that an outside force, such as witchcraft or a chemical secretly dispersed by an enemy, is behind it. Many psychologists posit that it may be related to instances in which a man (or group of men) are feeling disempowered by society or circumstance. There may also be an element of guilt involved, such as shame about masturbating.
While it may seem koro is nothing but an unfortunate delusion, it can have some drastic real world consequences. In one area in which a man claimed witches had made his penis disappear, a group of missionaries were blamed and burned to death.
The hysterical nature of koro makes it seem all too real to those who suffer from it - and makes them feel genuinely panicked and in fear for their lives.
- There is absolutely no reason to believe that actual incidences of koro - that is, real penis shrinkage leading to death - have ever occurred. But can real penis shrinkage of a more modest kind occur?
- Yes, in fact, although the frequency and severity of the shrinkage is generally not so severe. For example, if a man has Peyronie's disease, which causes unnatural bending of the penis, there may be a loss of some length. This is because the bending may restrict tissue stretching, making the penis a little shorter than it would otherwise be.
- Similarly, when men have erectile issues, it may be that their erections are somewhat shorter. This can happen when the dysfunction does not prevent an erection from happening but does impact how "full" the erection is.
- Also, when a man gains a considerable amount of weight in the belly area, he may appear to lose some length in the penis. This is because the flab in his midsection covers up some of the base of the penis.
- Even if a man has a small penis, due to some degree of shrinkage or just genetics, most men are capable of performing sexually, both for themselves and their partners. Whatever the size of the manhood, it's always wise to use a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the penis in good shape. A crème with L-arginine, an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, can play a role in maintaining penile blood vessel health. And one with L carnitine is valuable for helping protect from loss of sensation in the organ.
I have lost blood for 12 days due to piles. Is it a bad symptoms for my health? How long a person can lost blood due to piles? What are the do's and don't for this?
I am suffering from piles from last 2 days please tell me natural method to cure because it starting stage to recover. Please tell me what type of food I have to take in my diet. Every time I go to washroom blood release so please guide me to prevent me from further that problem.
Cancer is the most dangerous disease noticeable throughout the world. The most common type of cancer that affects men is prostate cancer. Prostate is a small exocrine gland situated directly below the bladder and in front of the rectum. This is gland is approximately in size of a walnut and plays an important role in production of a milky fluid during orgasm of sex in which the semen travels. During the climax stage of the prostate gland is forced to push the fluid and remove the semen out of the reproductive structures.
Prostate gland is a slow progressive disease which makes many males left unidentified even the presence of prostate cancer even until they die. 6 out of 100 male over the age of 60 are getting prostate cancer. Though prostate cancer can be cured at a better rate when compared to other type of cancer it is always best to stay protected. Prevention is always better than cure. Here are few tips to keep your prostate healthy.
Signs and symptoms of prostate cancer-
During the early stages of prostate cancer there are usually no symptoms. Most men at this stage find out they have prostate cancer after a routine check up or blood test. When symptoms do exist, they are usually one or more of the following:
The patient urinates more often
The patient gets up at night more often to urinate
He may find it hard to start urinating
He may find it hard to keep urinating once he has started
There may be blood in the urine
Urination might be painful
Ejaculation may be painful (less common)
Achieving or maintaining an erection may be difficult (less common).
If the prostate cancer is advanced the following symptoms are also possible:
Bone pain, often in the spine (vertebrae), pelvis, or ribs
The proximal part of the femur can be painful
Ways to have a healthy prostate –
Diet and weight – the most important factor is the diet to maintain a healthy weight. Avoid fatty food items and take fats from vegetables than from animals. Avoid dairy products and increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Exercise – have a regular practise of doing exercise at least for 30mins a day. This really helps you to keep your body fit.
Be precautious – if you have a family history of prostate cancer or if you feel you are at high risk of getting prostate cancer talk with your doctor about it and take preventive drugs as per the doctor’s advice.
Red foods – research shows that men who consume red foods like watermelon, tomato and other red fruits are at lower risk of getting prostate cancer as they contain a powerful antioxidant called lycopene
Caffeine – three to four cups of coffee per day reduces your risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Stop smoking – if you are at high risk of getting prostate cancer it is best advised to quit smoking and alcohol.
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
- Frequent urge to pass urine
- Prolonged urination
- Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
- Intermittent urination
- Difficulty to start urinating
- Inability to completely empty the bladder
- Urinary tract infections
- Blood in urine
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary and partial relief. Many men therefore prefer the surgery to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc. Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms.
- Patients who do not respond to medications
- Refractory urinary retention
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Associated bladder stones or Hernia
- Frequent infections of the urinary tract
- Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube fitted with camera is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to resect or evaporate it.
There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
- Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is vaporized by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Diode or Thulium LASER can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
- Enucleation: Entire adenomatous prostate tissue is cut and teased out into the bladder by using Holmium laser. Morcellator is used to grind this enucleated prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
- Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
- Minimal hospitalization: This can be done with minimal one or two days stay at the hospital
- Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
- Minimal catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24-48 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery.