Yoga & Meditation
Skin Diseases Treatment
Slip disc Treatment
Hair Fall Treatment
Cervical Spondylosis Treatment
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.
I have very fast mind, some time I am going to be a angry man, but some times I am very cool man ,what I am do,
At some point of time we all go through a rough patch and these are the times when we suffer from certain disorders. In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality, but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems.
Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism.