Doctor in Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Laser Skin Hair Nail ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I was quite concerned, as my problem was increasing day by day, but due to Dr.Shivali Sethi and the growing beard treatment I didn't lose hope. Someone from the office, referred us that Shivali Sethi. It's been more than a year that I taking her treatment for growing beard.. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic. Shivali Sethi has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my female hair loss. I was having this problem but the causes were not clear. Dr Shivali Sethi is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. Overall female hair loss treatment was very effective. The entire Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic was spotlessly, clean. By chance, I approached Dr Shivali Sethi for second opinion and thank god, i did because, she treated me without any surgery and all. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Shivali Sethi.
I was suffering from excess hairloss for which I consulted Dr Shivali Sethi. In order to diagnose my hairloss problem completely ,she asked me a number of questions. The entire Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic was spotlessly, clean. Overall hair loss treatment was very effective. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. Initially the symptoms of hair loss were not that severe but then it became worse. But the doctor helped me deal with the situation eaily . Also the hairloss treatment benefitted me to a great extent.
Thanks to Dr Shivali Sethi, I am much better now. Even though Dr Shivali Sethi is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Sethi and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The facilities available in the Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic are very nice. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. But I am completely fine .
I am so happy that I chose Dr Shivali Sethi for the hair treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Our family physician personally recommended Dr Shivali Sethi. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases.
I was diagnosed with hair r loss. D Shivali Sethi is really like god send person. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hairloss issue. A friend of mine referred to Dr Shivali Sethi. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Thanks to her that the hair transplant she gave me has given brilliant results. The guidance Dr Shivali Sethi gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Shivali Sethi perfect advice. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The overall atmosphere in the Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic is very soothing. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing hair growth treatment was very relaxing. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I was having this pimples issue, but the problem was not very severe. Laser Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases. I am really grateful as her pimples treatment has give me a ray of hope. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Shivali Sethi perfect advice.
dr Shivali Sethi is a very nice doctor. She listens carefully and acts smartly. I visited her clinic Laser Skin Hair Nail Clinic in Delhi for my problem of acne .
Dr. Shivali Sethi provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. She's advisable and dependable
Dr. Shivali Sethi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Its vry knowledgeable nd learned so many health tips
She was great help..all in all it was good experience
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 typpules- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
- Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulse dye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
- Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
- Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
- Resurfacing lasers: Resurfacing lasers (carbon dioxide and Erbium: YAG) that vaporise the surface skin, and cryotherapy, use to remove pigmented lesions, they may improve the appearance.
With summer right around the corner, it is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. The right sunscreen provides protection from the spectrum of harmful rays of the sun that are known as uva and UVB, which not only create the threat of skin cancer but also fasten the process of skin aging. Taking adequate measures against these hazards is thus of prime importance.
No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness. These are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen the next time.
Do: choose a sunscreen that is, at least, spf 30+
That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
Do: apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors
For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
Do: test a small amount of the product on yourself before application
Do: use sunscreen every day of the year
The sun's harmful rays persist in all seasons, whether it's summer or winter. Even on cloudy days, it's advisable to apply sunscreen to protect the skin as UV rays are still able to penetrate through thick covers of cloud, thereby harming your skin.
Don't: apply sunscreen only on the face
Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.
Don't: forget to reapply
Sunscreens rub off quite easily due to sweating or contact with water. Reapply as often as you can, ideally every 2 hours.
Keep in mind that apart from the application of sunscreen, it is also necessary to keep the skin covered as much as possible to protect yourself against skin ailments caused by exposure to the sun.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!