Doctor in Sanjeevni Homeo Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Sanjeevni Homeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am really grateful as the body weakness treatment given by dr Ranjana Gupta has give me a ray of hope. I have consulted so many doctors, but no one was able to solve my body weakness. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my body weakness. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. she is very talented and seasoned doctor. Our family physician personally recommended dr Ranjana Gupta. By chance, I approached Ranjana Gupta for second opinion and thank god, i did because, she treated me without any surgery and all. Thanks to him that the body weakness treatment she gave me has given brilliant results.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ranjana Gupta has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. With the help of her treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. One of my colleague referred Dr Ranjana Gupta. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The atmosphere in the Sanjeevni Homeo Clinic is always so positive and full of life. I am glad that I visited him for my treatment,
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hemorrhoids . My boss referred me this Ranjana Gupta. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. During the complete hemorrhoids treatment program she always supported and motivated me.The entire Sanjeevni Clinic is very nicely designed.
Over the period of time i noticed a number of changes in myself. My acne and pimple problem was growing non stop. I tried certain home remedies but they didn't cause much effect. I read about the dr Ranjana Gupta on Lybrate. I took a treatment from her at her clinic Sanjeevni Homeo Clinic in Dwarka and over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot.
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too.Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of mental retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
Here are some homoeopathic remedies for the treatment of mental retardation. All you have to keep in mind is to treat this article as a guide and take medicines only under the guidance of a certified and trained homeopath.
- Abrotanum: This remedy works when your child shows marked emaciation of legs, has ageing, flabby, and loose skin, and he cannot hold up his head.
- Baryta carb: This homeopathy remedy is very effective in treating cretinism which is marked by a dwarfish appearance, mental retardation, with swollen abdomen, puffy face, enlarged glands, thick lips and short stature. Such children also show delayed milestones like learning to walk and speak.
- Calcarea carb: When your child presents symptoms like obesity, a chalky look with red face, large belly, large head, pale skin, soft bones, increased sweating, mental slowness, de¬layed skills-walking, talking, etc., this remedy is indicated.
- Medorrinum: The remedy is prescribed by homeopaths when your child presents symptoms like dullness and sluggishness, extreme forgetfulness, imbecility, impatience, irritability, difficulty in concentration etc. The remedy is very good for treating delusions, hallucinations, and illusions.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent.
Appendicitis is a chronic or acute medical condition where the appendix gets inflamed and causes severe pain. If left untreated, the condition can prove to be fatal. The appendix is a small tube shaped sac at the end of the large intestine. In humans, it is typically not known to have any functional value although some studies suggest that it helps digestion by creating a conducive environment for friendly bacteria. Surgical removal of the appendix is suggested as the most common treatment for the ailment.
One of the key causes of appendicitis is believed to be the partial or complete obstruction at the mouth of the appendix. The common causes of obstruction include accumulation of fecal matter, worms, enlarged lymphoid follicles, trauma or tumors. It is also possible that an infection in the stomach could have extended into the appendix.
Appendix is commonly detected because of its progressive worsening pain in the stomach which narrows down to the lower right side of the abdomen called McBurney point. Half of the patients though do not have this typical symptom and instead come in with a complaint of gastroenteritis, urinary tract infection or even a kidney stone. Further blood tests, urine tests and MRIs or ultrasounds are used to pinpoint the area causing the pain.
In most cases of advance appendix, a surgical intervention is necessary. The type of surgery will vary on a case to case basis.
Homeopathy can be tried in early stages and is especially useful to treat chronic and recurrent cases. It works with the principle of 'like cures like' which means that the elements that cause the problem are a key to its solution too. It employs a holistic healing methodology getting rid of the signs and symptoms and restoring complete health. While other treatments focus on curing the 'problem', homeopathy also deals with the basic reason of the problem and the individual's susceptibility to it. Here are some of the remedies:
1. Arsenicum album: This is used when the appendicitis has resulted in sepsis and the patient also suffers from diarrhea.
2. Belladonna: This is an early stage remedy for cases where appendicitis is accompanied by headache, fever
3. Bryonia alba: This is an effective remedy when the pain aggravates with movement.
4. Colocynthis: This is a recommended remedy when the patient experiences spasmodic or entwining pain which worsens with indigestion. Applying warm pressure over the area helps in such cases
5. Rhus Tox: This remedy is also called the 'homeopathic knife' to treat appendicitis. It is used when the pain is constant and the patient is never free from pain.
To customize the selection of the remedies according to your specific symptoms, it is best to consult with a practitioner.
Urine is normally pale yellow or straw coloured. However, for various reasons, this can change. In fact, the change in the colour of urine is one of the first indications of a deeper underlying problem. This would also be one of the questions that the doctor would ask when suspecting any problem with the urinary tract, starting from infection to stones to cancer.
Hematuria is, therefore, a symptom and not a problem in itself. Some of the reasons for hematuria – presence of blood cells in the urine, producing a light pinkish urine, are listed below.
Urinary tract infections – starting from urethra all the way up to the kidneys
Tumours/cancers in the kidney, bladder, or prostate
Heavy exercises causing trauma to any of the internal urinary tract organs
As the disease progresses higher in the urinary tract, the severity of hematuria also increases. Though hematuria is a symptom in itself, there are some associated symptoms which are listed below-
Urge to urinate
Feeling of incomplete emptying
Nocturnal urination (if prostate is enlarged)
Kidney pain (with stones especially)
Homeopathy believes in treating the person as a whole and not just the presenting symptoms. The doctor will ask a number of questions, some pertaining to unrelated organs, which will help them identify the reason for the hematuria. The treatment prescribed will be customised to the patient in question, but some of the common ingredients used in hematuria management are given below.
Hematuria from all causes can be managed with Terebinthina.
Bladder hematuria is better managed with Erigeron Canadense at 80% concentration while renal hematuria responds better to the same at 60% dilution.
Inflammatory hematuria can be reduced with Cantharis (80%)
Renal hematuria is better managed with Gossypium herbaceous (60%).
Renal colic with pain in the glans, groyne, and thighs responds well to Pereira brava.
When there are small stones or sand particles in the urine along with pain at the end of the micturition process, Sarsaparilla thrice a day is known to be beneficial.
As with any homeopathic treatment, the actual ingredient chosen would depend on the actual symptom that the patient presents with. Though these compounds are used, self-medication is not advisable. Talk to a specialized homeopath who will identify the right ingredient for a given clinical presentation.
For a long time cholesterol in totality was seen as a bad thing for your body although the truth was a little more complicated than that. Cholesterol primarily is divided into two types, one of which can be categorized as bad cholesterol and the other as good cholesterol. Let's have an in-depth look at both the categories.
LDL or Low Density Lipoprotein aka bad cholesterol - Cholesterol is a wax like chemical which is found all over the body and it has important functions to perform. Cholesterol is carried all over the body by Lipoproteins. The low density lipoproteins are denoted as bad cholesterol as they can accumulate on the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockages resulting in many ailments. LDL levels of 190 and above are considered dangerous.
HDL or High Density Lipoprotein aka good cholesterol - This is a form of cholesterol which is usually desired in higher quantities as it removes LDL from the system by dislodging it from the arteries and then carrying it through the blood stream into the liver. The liver then breaks it down and removes it from the body. Thus, higher number of HDL cholesterol is always desirable. Some of the ideal numbers for HDL cholesterol within the body are:
Women - Ideal: 60 mg/dl, dangerous: 50 mg/dl or lower
Men - Ideal: 60 mg/dl, dangerous: 50 mg/dl lower
The role of triglycerides
Good and bad cholesterol levels also depend on the levels of triglycerides within the body and not just LDL or HDL cholesterol. Triglycerides are another type of fat which are used to store energy within the body but can also affect your health. It is most associated with atherosclerosis when the levels of triglycerides are high within the body.
Some habits that contribute to high levels of it are
- Lack of physical activity
- Obesity or being overweight
- Excesses in alcohol consumption
- Bad diet and others
Thus the good cholesterol versus bad cholesterol war also includes other factors, most of which can be easily changed by making subtle changes in life style and incorporating healthier habits. This will increase the good cholesterol and the other relevant elements and reduce the bad. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Abortion is a condition in which fetus is expelled from the womb, and this normally happens within the first 20 weeks of gestation. Abortion is generally classified into two namely threatened abortions, which are carried out by medicines or surgical procedure. On the other hand, the recurring abortions are those occurring because of various medical reasons. There are various types of allopathic procedures to manage abortions. If you are looking for alternate procedure for Abortion - try homeopathy procedure.
The important aspects of these two types of abortions are further explained here:
- Threatened abortions are carried out because of various reasons. It may be because of the general health condition of the women or the women may prefer to terminate the pregnancy for various other reasons. In such cases, instead of going for a surgical procedure you can make use of a natural procedure that induces abortion. One such natural procedure is to look for medicines available under the homeopathic procedure.
- On the other hand, recurring abortion also called as habitual abortion is a case where the women experience two or more miscarriages. In the normal course, women who had two abortions will conceive thereafter. However, for various medical reasons, if there are possibilities of subsequent Abortion - try homeopathy medicines by consulting any of the experienced homoeopathy doctors.
Medicines to deal with both types of abortions:
In short, in case of both threatened and recurring Abortion, you can try homeopathy, which is one of the well-known alternate systems of medicine. For example, if the woman has experienced recurring abortions, the homeopathy physician will prescribe the medicine depending on the general health condition of the woman and the number of abortions she has experienced. In some cases, the homeopathy physician may also consider the family history of the woman before prescribing the medicine.
Medicines for those suffering from infertility:
Apart from this, there are several homeopathy medicines to deal with the problem of infertility both in women and men. In such cases, the homeopathy physician may suggest various kinds of tests before prescribing any medicines. After taking these medicines, if the woman conceives, she can again look for homeopathy. Now she can take appropriate medicines to provide enough nourishment for her and also for the child in her womb.
Homeopathy has medicine for pregnancy control and also for terminating the pregnancy. However, every medicine should be taken under the supervision of the homeopathy physician. You should ensure the medicines are taken strictly as per the dosage prescribed by the homeopathy physician.
Homeopathy is a natural and mild form of medication. The remedies are natural substances, which have been diluted and potentized. Homeopathic medicines are best applied during childhood and work very effectively with children. A child's self-defense or immunity gets stimulated naturally towards a healthier state without any kind of side effects. Homeopathic remedies are very safe, effective and mild. They are especially effective for children, on the grounds that the remedies work by stimulating vitality of a child's body. Children have a higher vitality naturally and thus, homeopathic medicines are extra effective during childhood. Moreover, homeopathic medicines are soft globules, which dissolve in the mouth. They are easy to take and have a sweet, pleasant taste as well.
Here is a list of diseases and disorders, which are common during the childhood along with their homeopathic remedies.
- Chamomilla is used in case of painful teething during childhood. It is used when a child has got one hot cheek and one cold cheek.
- Coffea Cruda may be used to treat restlessness in teething children.
- Calcarea Phosphorica is another homeopathic remedy used for delayed and difficult teething in children.
- Dioscorea is the common homeopathic medicine for treating colic cramps in the abdomen.
- Colocynthis is also used to relieve intense cramps and pain in children. The irritability factor of the pain is treated.
- Magnesia Phosphorica treats colics with spasmodic or intermittent characteristics.
- Aconite is an effective homeopathic remedy for treating sudden fever. The child's skin is likely to be hot, and the temperature of the cheeks may differ.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum is used for treating fever that occurs due to inflammatory problems. This kind of fever gives you pale, red cheeks.
Irritability and restlessness:
- Passiflora is an ideal homeopathic relaxant for children.
- Avena Sativa is used when a child cannot sleep due to restlessness.
- Kali Phosphorica treats restlessness in children occurring because of over stimulation.
- Magnesia Phosphorica and Natrum Phosphoricum are other homeopathic medicines, which act as relaxants.
- Ipecac is the best homeopathic remedy for constant coughing along with nausea.
- Aconitum Napellus is used when a child wakes up from sleep with a dry, hoarse cough.
- Spongia Tosta cures cold, croup and cough which start from the throat.
- Antimonium Tartaricum is the homeopathic medicine used when mucous accumulates in the chest, giving rise to coughing.
Homeopathy is best applied in childhood as a child is at risk of developing a number of diseases. A child's body is delicate and much more sensitive than adults and is prone to getting affected easily. Moreover, homeopathy is natural and is the safest form of medicine for children. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Homeopathy is one of the most successful alternative systems of medicine, which has gained prominence with time. Homeopathy has always been associated with various controversies, but has emerged successfully due to its principles and scientifically proven products.
In spite of its success over the years, many people still abstain from using homeopathic medicines for healing purposes. Here are some myths about homeopathy nullified:
- Homeopathic medicines are slow to act: This is one of the most important myths which abstain people from using homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic medicines are selected on the basis of the characteristics of the signs and symptoms and not just on the basis of diagnosis of a certain case. In homeopathy, an exact match needs to be done between the medical symptoms and symptoms of the disease. In case the symptoms do not match, the effect of the medicine becomes slow. The mismatch occurs due to the homeopaths mistake, and it is not a mistake of homeopathy. When the medical symptoms and disease symptoms match, homeopathic medicines work effectively and fast.
- Some homeopaths do not disclose the name of the medicines they give: This is another major myth about homeopathic medicines. Homeopaths do not hide the names of medicines they give you, and if you are educated enough to understand the depth of homeopathy, you should know that there is nothing like homeopaths hiding the names of medicines theyre giving you. Homeopathy differs and unlike modern medicines, its remedy differs from person to person. For example, for two people suffering from common cold, the remedy may not be the same. If you get to know about a homeopathic medicine, which has cured cold in a friend and use it on yourself abruptly, you may have side effects or no effects at all. Even in one particular patient, the symptoms may vary every time he gets a similar cold, and the medicines also have to be changed. You must always consult a homeopath before using a homeopathic medicine on your own.
- While having homeopathic treatment, the patient's symptoms get aggravated: Homeopathic medicines are given when the medical and disease symptoms match. Thus, during the initial period of a homeopathic treatment, a little aggravation of the symptoms indicates that the medicines have started acting. This is a good sign and also denotes that the right medicine has been selected. This aggravation does not continue for long and after a short period, the patient experiences great relief. In many cases, the patients do not experience such early aggravation or symptoms. Extreme aggravation sometimes denotes improper medicine selection.
Homeopathy is a trusted and the most natural medicine that exists. There are certain myths about homeopathy, which are wrong and need to be cleared, so that more people can resort to homeopathy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sleeping disorders are very common and anybody can suffer from the issue at any point in life.Homeopathy is considered to be a very effective way for treating sleep disorders.
Here are ten of the best homeopathic medicines which cure lots of different sleep disorders:
- Coffea: This is one of the best homeopathic medicines for sleep disorder. It is used when the affected person ends up in a wide-awake condition and cannot close his eyes. This happens due to physical excitement because of mental exaltation. This kind of sleeping disorder may also happen due to drug abuse or staying up late at night.
- Sencio: This form of homeopathic medicine is used when sleeping disorder or sleeplessness occurs on account of prolapse of the uterus. In this case uterine irritation is experienced by the affected person.
- Cypripedium: This homeopathic remedy is used when a patient cannot sleep because the brain gets overcrowded with different sorts of pleasant ideas and thoughts. This is common in little babies who wake up in the middle of the night and start playing.
- Mag Carb: Some sleep disorders occur due to abdominal problems, uneasiness and from a sense of great internal fear within the patient. Mag Carb is used to treat these kinds of sleep disorders and also in case of sleeplessness from flatus.
- Kali Phos: This specific homeopathic medicine is used for curing sleep disorders, which arise due to causes such as worrying, over thinking or being too excited about something. This disorder is also characterized by dreaming. The body muscles twitch when the patient falls asleep. The patient is in fear and confusion when he wakes up.
- Muriatic Acid: This medicine is used when the patient is unable to sleep in spite of feeling sleepy. The patient tosses about while trying to sleep and gets restless. Dreams are also indicated.
- Causticum: Causticum is used for treating Sleeplessness during night time because of dry heat conditions. The affected person is unable to rest in a fixed posture and finding a comfortable sleeping position becomes hard.
- Ferrum Met: This homeopathic medicine is given to people who are able to sleep only by changing the beds position heading towards the North.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine cures patients who are light sleepers. The sleep is so light that the patient can hear everything around. Dreams regarding one fixed subject are indicated. It occurs due to depression and sad thoughts.
- Arnica Mont: Arnica is prescribed in sleeping disorders where the affected person cannot sleep because of extreme exertion of the body and mind.
Homeopathic medicines are the most natural form of treating disorders and there is a homeopathic remedy for every kind of sleeping disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
No matter what kind of ear trouble you have, homeopathic remedies treat them very efficiently. Ear troubles can be experienced both by adults and kids, and homeopathic remedies are known to treat all of them.
Sometimes, as a result of ear problem, one might face acute dental troubles. Some of the most prominent symptoms of ear troubles are ear infections, ear ringing, acute pain and others. You must visit a homeopathic expert for getting the list of homeopathic medicines that work best for treating your respective ear trouble.
Homeopathic medicines that treat ear troubles:
- Belladonna: Acute ear issues can be easily resolved by using this particular homeopathic medicine. Blood vessels can be highly protected, and on the other hand, you can get rid of unwanted ear symptoms, including pains, swelling and others. Necessary warmth can be provided to your ears so that you can get instant relief from painful conditions. You can apply the same at night in order to prevent the condition from worsening.
- Aconite: This medicine is much more improved and effective in comparison to pulsatilla or chamomilla. Great sensitiveness, throbbing pain in the ears, stinging and other unbearable symptoms can be easily treated by applying this medicine. Due to sudden temperature change, your ears might start aching, and this ache can become quite severe if proper precautionary measures are not taken. In this case, you have to know the perfect application time; otherwise you will not receive the required results.
- Pulsatilla: There are some special ear troubles that can only be alleviated by this medicine. It has got highest curative power as a result of which otitis externa can be effectively treated. Swollen, hot and red ears and be treated only by this medicine. Pulsating pain, severe darting and tearing are the commonest symptoms that can be well treated by the concerned homeopathic medicine. If you are facing ear-itching trouble, and you are thinking of using any toothpick, then you are absolutely wrong as you are recommended to use only this medicine.
- Chamomilla: Infantile ear aches can be relieved by using this homeopathic medicine. There are many people who often develop different kinds of ear troubles, especially due to cold. In case of such problems, this drug is the best option. Ear nerves can also be treated with this medicine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!