Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sai Baba ClinicYour feedback matters!
4 days earlier, I was traveling in bus for 2 hrs. 1/2 hr later, after arriving, I realises headache in my blackhead, and dizziness occurred. I went to hospital and doctor told me that I have vertigo and my bp is high also. 160/100. And he also told me for a diagnosis called as "doppler ultrasonic test" He give me" telpres 40" tablet.
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous follicles (i.e. Hair with oil producing glands attached to hair) characterized by comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules, pustules, nodules and ultimately leading to scars.
Who gets Acne?
Close to 100% of people between the ages of twelve and seventeen have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead or pimple regardless of race or ethnicity. Acne starts between the ages of ten and fifteen years of age and usually lasts till twenty years of age; however, acne can persist into the late twenties or thirties or even beyond. Some people get acne for the first time as adults and this is known as adult acne.
What are the causes of Acne?
- Bacteria: Bacteria that normally lives on the skin plays a role in acne development. The bacteria are known as propionibacterium acnes (p. acnes). The bacteria content can increase in people whose faces are not clean.
- Hormones: During the teen years increased levels of sex hormones causes the oil glands of the skin to produce increased amount of oil. These excess skin oils tend to bind with cellular debris causing a blockage and producing a fertile environment for the bacteria to grow.
The bacteria causes inflammation, pus, swelling and redness. In adult acne, excessive hormones produced due to polycystic ovaries and other hormonal imbalances causing excess oil production and inflammation, which leads to acne.
What are the factors that precipitate or aggravate acne?
- Stress- Stress is frequently implicated in aggravation of acne while acne itself induces stress.
- Sweat- Sweating in a hot and humid environment causes deterioration in 15% of acne patients.
- Menstruation- Pre menstrual flare of acne occurs in 70% of female acne patients.
- Friction and pressure- Friction and pressure from helmets, backpacks and tight collars can induce blackheads and papules. Pressure from face massages or facials can aggravate acne.
- Pregnancy- Pregnancy has an unpredictable effect on acne. Pre-existing acne may aggravate or remit during pregnancy.
- Diet- High glycemic load foods (sugar loaded and starchy foods), oily foods may aggravate acne.
- Drugs- Oral contraceptives, anti tuberculosis medication, oral steroids, anti depressants may aggravate acne.
It is advisable to visit a board certified dermatologist for treatment of acne instead of over the counter treatment as the dermatologist treats the root cause of acne.
A number of problems when contracted can affect your life and the life of your partner, especially problems which are related to your physical relationship. Premature ejaculation is one such problem and it refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: there are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Persistent problems that are not fixed with these methods should be addressed with a visit to a doctor.