Doctor in Rohit Ayurveda Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Rohit Ayurveda ClinicYour feedback matters!
Vaginal Candidiasis is a condition that is brought on by an infection in the vaginal area of the patient. This affects women as a rule. It is triggered by the presence of a fungus known as Candida Albicans which is usually present in the vagina. While it is harmless when it remains in its dormant state, there are many conditions in which it gets activated and causes an infection which can cause great pain and discomfort to the patient. Itching and discharge from the patient’s vagina are normal symptoms of this condition. There are many medicines in homoeopathy that help in treating this condition in the most natural manner. Let us look at a few.
- Sepia: This medicine is usually prescribed when there is a white and thick discharge emanating from the vagina. It can also be used for symptoms like pain in the region, as well.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine can be used when the patient experiences a burning sensation along with the creamy kind of discharge that is usually found when this infection strikes. The patient will also not feel thirsty even though the mouth will constantly remain dry.
- Thuja: This medicine, along with nitric acid can be used when the patient is experiencing symptoms like itching in the vaginal area which can lead to the eruption of ulcers as well. Also, a sharp and stinging pain will be experienced by the patient in such cases.
- Monilia Albicans: With this medicine, the patient can treat a number of symptoms that come about due to this condition. The cracks and fissures along with itching and burning that many patients experience when the infection increases can be treated with the help of this medicine.
- Helonias: This medicine can be used for many kinds of symptoms also. It can be used when the doctor finds the vulva containing certain thick and curdy deposits which can leave a strong odour as well. Also, in such conditions, the patient may also experience constant fatigue and weakness too.
- Kreosote: This medicine is usually prescribed by the homoeopath when the patient is experiencing extreme itching in the vagina and vulva region due to the presence of the fungus and the resultant infection. Also, in such cases, the patient will find inflammation in the region which can lead to a lot of pain.The milky white kind of discharge will also be seen as a symptom of this condition. All of this can be treated by this medicine.
- Sepia: When the patient experiences excessive pain in the vaginal region along with a burning sensation during and after intercourse, then this medicine may be used. Also, when the vagina feels unduly tender and sensitive, the doctor will prescribe this medicine for relief.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Male factor infertility is a common problem these days and it describes those couples that have failed to be pregnant owing to health issues of the male partner. While in most cases, people have a general misconception that infertility is related to female reproductive issues only, recent statistics say otherwise.
Various reasons can be attributed to male infertility which may range from low production of sperm to poor quality sperms, to abnormal morphology. Male factor infertility is also related to men who have normal sperm production, but it does not get transported to the vagina during intercourse.
Evaluating male factor infertility-
It is crucial to evaluate men who are suspected to be infertile through comprehensive checkups, physical tests, and numerous semen analysis. In certain conditions, additional tests and evaluations may also be required. For men with a severely low production of sperms, and poor sperm motility, it is important to consider karyotypic abnormalities. Male factor infertility was previously regarded as a contraindication to in-vitro fertilization since the presence of abnormal sperms may not be able to fertilize female eggs. But recent statistics show that there is an indication of IVF allowing fertilization and eventual live births in couples where the man has impaired sperms. IVF has shown commendable success in the treatment of such men.
When to consider IVF?
It goes without saying that IVF has benefitted many couples suffering from male factor infertility over a decade. Some of the most common problems treated by IVF include:
- Men having poor quality semen which may involve poor motility, low concentration and even poor morphology dealing with the shape of the sperm.
- Couples who have failed to conceive through normal intercourse and conventional infertility treatments.
- Men with non-obstructive and poor quality sperms can also benefit from the IVF process. Generally, such men produce sperm in a reduced quantity and also have an absence of sperm in their ejaculate. Some men who have undergone chemotherapy may also have compromised sperm quality as well as quantity.
- Men suffering from the congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens or CBAVD are able to produce sperm but they do not have the vas deferens which is the outflow tract.
- Lastly, men who have undergone vasectomies and did not wish to undergo a reversal can obtain sperm that can be used in the IVF process.
Regardless of what’s causing infertility, it is important to consult an IVF expert to get through the process. IVF with the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection is an advanced laboratory process in which a healthy sperm is injected into an egg for creating an embryo which is subsequently implanted into the uterus of the women. Besides the IVF treatment, medications and hormone therapy may also be used for altering high or low hormone level affecting fertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility.
Man had been a hunter-gatherer for thousands of year prior to discovering that settling down and engaging in agriculture did have its merits, especially by the way of an easier lifestyle! Many people today are going in for contemporary diets which are plant based. But what exactly does that mean? And are there benefits which make the effort worth one’s while?
A plant based diet has a pretty large variety of benefits. While it was a rather predominant belief in the years gone by that animal protein was essential for proper nutrition of a person, this is something that has long been debunked. As a matter of fact, plant based diets have been found to be worthy of providing the same level of protein to a person, but just without all the side effects that eating meat has. Who wanted those side effects, anyway? It is not like they are worth bearing with just for the taste of the meat!
The environment is saved a lot of strain as rearing meat for human consumption is very hard on it. It is quite a startling fact that meat oriented emissions are higher than what is emitted by planes, trains and trucks and the like. Taking into due account the fact that tens of thousands of people are up in the air at any given moment and millions are crisscrossing countries by road, can you imagine what sort of emissions those are, then? This thought was enough to cause the Beatle Paul McCartney to start a campaign to make Mondays in the UK meat free!
Meat is generally known to be more expensive than vegetarian or plant-based options. This is especially true when it comes to cities as the meat has to be kept refrigerated while it is transported until it is bought. So, for a person who is looking to save a reasonable amount of money, by going to a plant based diet, he or she would be doing this almost without the intention to do so!
Losing weight is not an easy task, to say the least. However, with a plant based diet, this task is made quite a bit easier! There are various types of fat and it must be said that not all of them are bad for the body. As a general rule, it is rare for meat to contain as high a level of good fats in relation to bad fats, as vegetarian food does. What this means is that the entire effort to lose weight just got a lot easier; all that is required is a rational choice when it comes to a person’s diet!
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs. These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.
If you are finding certain symptoms like stomach pain, cramping, frequent diarrhoea, weight loss of your child or fever, then there are chances that he is suffering from Crohn's disease. Crohn's disease is a bowel disease that causes swelling and inflammation along the digestive tract of your child. Mostly, it affects the end of the small intestine, but it can occur anywhere from the mouth to the anus.
Causes behind the disease: It is not common in children, but if your child is showing symptoms, then one of the following may be the reason:
- Immunity system of the child,
- Genetics, and
The main cause behind such a disease can be any of the above. However, it has been found that if you have someone suffering from this disease in the family, then your child has more chances of getting affected by it.
Diagnosing Crohn's disease: If you find the above-mentioned symptoms in your child, then it is better to take him or her to a doctor. Mostly, this disease is chronic in nature, meaning that it will continue even if it is treated. However, with proper treatment the symptoms can be reduced.
For diagnosing this disease the following tests may be done
- Different lab tests that include a blood test for blood count and white blood cell count, and stool test to look for the bacteria that cause the inflammation and urine.
- X-Ray for detecting whether your child is suffering from Crohn's disease and what is the exact position of it in the digestive tract.
- If further required, they may do an endoscopy to find out the exact location and get more details.
Complications arising out of Crohn's disease: If your child is suffering from this disease and is left without treatment for long, he or she may suffer from the following complications.
- When the disease thickens, it may obstruct the intestinal walls by swelling of the intestine. Thus, the space from where the digestive matter passes becomes less and may lead to bowel obstruction.
- Fissures may develop at the mucus membrane of the anus.
- Fistulas or ulcers can occur as they tunnel through the affeced area to the nearby tissues. All these are painful for your child to bear.
- Your child cannot absorb the nutrients of the food like any other child and hence there are chances that they suffer from nutritional deficiencies.
With such problems that may not seem very huge in the beginning, your child may lose his appetite and forget about normal living.
A Hemifacial spasm is a disorder of the nervous system that causes one side of the face to twitch involuntarily. This may be caused by the compression or irritation of facial nerves. This is most commonly caused by a blood vessel that puts pressure on a facial nerve. In many cases, there is no apparent cause of a hemifacial spasm. In other cases, it can be triggered by an injury to a facial nerve or a tumor.
One of the most characteristic symptoms of this condition is involuntary twitching of the facial muscles. This typically begins around the eyes and can lead to forced closure of the eye. Gradually, these spasms spread to the lower part of the face and may turn continuous or affect all the facial muscles on one side of the face. These spams may worsen when the person is stressed or tired. Pain is usually not a symptom of this condition.
Hemifacial spasms can be treated in a few different ways. These include:
- Botulinum Toxin Injection: This is the most common form of treatment for this condition. This involves injecting small amounts of botulinum toxin into the patient’s face. The area around the eye is the primary target for such treatment. As a result of these injections, the muscles in the face are temporarily weakened and spasms are relieved. The effects of this injection can last for 3 to 6 months. Some of the side effects of this form of treatment include weakness, ptosis and facial asymmetry. However, these effects are usually temporary.
- Pharmacologic Therapy: In cases where spasms are infrequent and mild, medication may be used as treatment. It is also often prescribed to people who cannot be treated for this condition with botulinum toxin injections. Medication may also be prescribed to patients with early idiopathic hemifacial spasms or non-compressive lesions. This form of treatment is usually successful in early of mild cases of hemifacial spasms. However, over time, the effects of these medications can attenuate and more aggressive treatment may be required.
- Surgical Decompression: This form of treatment can have excellent results. It is often recommended in cases where the other two forms of treatment are unsuccessful. The most common type of surgical procedure used to address this condition is known as microvascular decompression. Another type of surgery that can be used is called the posterior fossa exploration. In rare cases, a Myectomy may be prescribed.
Healthy Diet Chart For High Blood Pressure Patients In Hindi - उच्च रक्तचाप के रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट
बदलती हुई जीवनशैली ने कई चीजों को बदल दिया है. उच्चरक्तचाप की समस्या आज बहुत तेजी से फ़ैल रही है. इसमें धमनियों में रक्त का दबाव बढ़ जाता है जिसके कारण दिल को सामान्य से अधिक कार्य करना पड़ता है. आमतौर पर यह समस्या अधिक तला-भुना चिकनाई युक्त भोजन करने और शारीरिक श्रम न करने की वजह से होती है. बच्चों में उच्च रक्तचाप का सबसे आम कारण मोटापा और गुर्दे की बीमारी होते हैं. इसके लिए कई कारक जिम्मेदार हैं, लेकिन सबसे ज्यादा प्रभाव खान-पान का ही पड़ता है. इसलिए कुछ खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन कर आप उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या से निजात पा सकते हैं. तो आइए जानें कि उच्चरक्तचाप के रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट क्या है, यानि क्या-क्या खाना उनके लिए सुरक्षित हो सकता है.
अमेरिकन कॉलेज आफ कार्डियोलॉजी कांफ्रेंस में पेश एक अध्ययन में बताया गया कि दिन में तीन बार मुट्ठी भर किशमिश खाने से बढ़े रक्तचाप में कमी होती है. इस शोध के पहले परीक्षण में 46 लोगों को शामिल किया गया, जिनका रक्तचाप सामान्य से कुछ अधिक था और जिन्हें उच्च रक्तचाप होने का खतरा भी था. इन लोगों का रक्तचाप 120-80 से 139-89 मापा गया, जो सामान्य से कुछ ज्यादा था. इन लोगों ने जब आहार में नियमित रूप से किशमिश को शामिल किया तो इनके रक्तचाप में 12 हफ्ते में कमी दर्ज हुई और रक्तचाप सामान्य हो गया.
शकरकंद जिसे अंग्रेजी में स्वीट पोटैटो कहा जाता है, में बीटा कैरोटीन, कैल्शियम और घुलनशील रेशे होते हैं. जो स्ट्रेस को कम करते हैं. इसलिये प्रतिदिन अपने आहार में करीब 1 से 2 स्लाइस शकरकंद जरुर शामिल करें.
3. सफेद सेम
उच्चरक्तचाप रोगियों के लिए स्वस्थ आहार चार्ट में सफ़ेद सेम को भी शामिल करना चाहिए. सफेद सेम का एक कप 13 प्रतिशत कैल्शियम 30 प्रतिशत मैग्नीशियम और 24 पोटेशियम प्रदान करता है. आप इन्हें कई प्रकार जैसे सब्जी बनाकर, सूप के रूप में या सलाद में खा सकते हैं.
4. पोटेशियम खाएं
पोटेशियम एक ऐसा खनिज होता है जो रक्तचाप कम करने में मददगार है. पोटेशियम से भरपूर खाद्य पदार्थों में सेम व मटर, गिरियां, पालक, बंदगोभी जैसी सब्जियां, केला, पपीता व खजूर आदि प्रमुखता से शामिल होते हैं.
एक और अध्ययन के मुताबिक सोयाबीन को अपने आहार में नियमित रूप से शामिल करने से भी रक्तचाप को कम करने में मदद मिलती है. 18 से 30 वर्ष की आयु के 5100 श्वेत और अफ्रीकी अमेरिकी लोगों पर किए अध्ययन के अनुसार प्रतिदिन सोयाबीन, पनीर, मूंगफली और ग्रीन टी को अपने भोजन में शामिल करने वाले लोगों के रक्तचाप में कमी दर्ज की गई.
अंडे में विटामिन, मिनरल और कई अन्य पौष्टिक तत्व पाए जाते हैं, जो एंडोर्फिन नामक एक रसायन का उत्पाद करते है. यह रसायन हमारे दिमाग में भी पाया जाता है. जो अवसाद व दर्द जैसी समस्याओं से राहत दिलाता है. अंडे को कई प्रकार, उबाल कर, सब्जी बनाकर या कच्चा भी खाया जा सकता है.
दही में प्रोटीन, कैल्शियम, राइबोफ्लेविन, विटामिन बी 6 और विटामिन बी 12 काफी मात्रा में होते हैं, जो कि उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या को कम करते हैं और शरीर को कई प्रकार को लाभकारी अवयव मिलते हैं.
8. कीवी फ्रूट
एक कीवीफ्रूट में 2 प्रतिशत कैल्शियम, 7 प्रतिशत मैग्नीशियम और 9 प्रतिशत पोटेशियम होता है. यदि आप इसका नियमित सेवन करने से आपको उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या से निजात मिल सकती है.
9. कद्दू के बीज
कद्दू का बीजों में जिंक प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है जो तनाव को कम करने में मदद करता है और रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढ़ाता है. गौरतलब है कि यदि शरीर में जिंक की कमी हो तो आप डिप्रेशन और चिड़चिडेपन के शिकार हो सकते हैं.
शारीरिक निर्बलता की स्थिति में अत्यधिक मानसिक श्रम व भोजन में पौष्टिक खाद्य पदार्थों की कमी से प्रायः यह स्थिति उत्पन्न हो जाती है. कुछ लोग इसे नजरअन्दाज कर देते हैं तो कुछ लोग डॉक्टर के यहां चक्कर लगाकर परेशान हो जातें हैं. जब आपको लो ब्लड प्रेशर की शिकायत होती है तो कुछ ऐसे खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन करें जो आपके ब्लड प्रेशर को सामान्य करे तथा आप एक स्वस्थ जीवन जी सकें. सामान्यत: यदि किसी व्यक्ति का ब्लड प्रेशर कम हो जाता है तो वह खारे या अधिक मीठे खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन करता है ताकि इन्सुलिन का स्तर बढ़ जाए. इन उपचारों के अलावा अन्य कई खाद्य पदार्थ भी हैं जिन्हें लो ब्लडप्रेशर से ग्रस्त मरीजों को अपने आहार में शामिल करना चाहिये. लेकिन कुछ ऐसे घरेलू उपाय है जो लो ब्ल्डप्रेशर को कन्ट्रोल करने के लिए कारगर है. आइए जानें उन उपायों के बारें में.
1. पत्तेदार सब्जियां
पत्तेदार सब्जियों में आयरन होता है जो एक महत्वपूर्ण खनिज पदार्थ है. ब्लड प्रेशर के कम होने पर उसे सामान्य बनाने के लिए यह बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण होता है. सब्जियों में प्रोटीन और विटामिन होते हैं. बल्डप्रेशर को सामान्य बनाये रखने के लिए प्रतिदिन सब्जियां खाएं. स्वस्थ रहने के लिए अपने आहार में सब्जियों को शामिल करें क्योंकि ये ब्लड प्रेशर को सामान्य रखती हैं.
2. सूखे मेवे
सूखे मेवे आपकी ऊर्जा और प्रतिरोधन क्षमता को बढ़ाने का काम करते हैं. इसके अलावा ये ब्लड प्रेशर को नियमित करने का काम भी करते हैं इसलिए आपको इन्हें अपने दैनिक आहार में अवश्य शामिल करना चाहिए.
ओट्स में मौजूद प्रचुर मात्रा में फाइबर इसे लो बीपी वाले लोगों के लिए उपयोगी बनाता है. को अपने आहार में शामिल करें क्योंकि इसमें प्रचुर मात्रा में फाइबर पाया जाता है जो आपको ऊर्जा प्रदान करता है.
4. बिना चर्बी वाला मांस
ऐसे मांस का सेवन करें जिसमें चर्बी कम मात्रा में हो. जिन लोगों को लो ब्लडप्रेशर की समस्या होती है उनके लिए टर्की, चिकन और मछली जैसे पदार्थ उपयोगी होते हैं. यह लो ब्लड प्रेशर के लिए सर्वोत्तम आहार है.
फल खाना अक्सर हमारे स्वास्थ्य के लिए लाभदायक ही होता है. ऐसे फल खाएं जिनमें प्रोटीन प्रचुर मात्रा में हो. ये ऐसे फल हैं जो ब्लड प्रेशर के मरीजों के लिए बहुत अच्छे होते हैं इसलिए आप इन्हें भी खा सकते हैं.
6. काले खाद्य पदार्थ
काले अंगूर, काले खजूर आदि में आयरन प्रचुर मात्रा में होता है. ये सभी पदार्थ लो ब्लडप्रेशर को समान्य बनाने के लिए बहुत उपयोगी होते हैं. इन्हें आहार में शामिल करने से ब्लड प्रेशर के साथ साथ हृदय भी स्वस्थ रहता है.
7. खट्टे खाद्य पदार्थ
गर्मियों में खट्टे खाद्य पदार्थ जैसे संतरे आदि स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छे होते हैं क्योंकि इनमें पानी और एसिड पाया जाता है जो लो ब्लड प्रेशर के मरीजों के शरीर में ऊर्जा निर्माण में सहायक होता है.
8. साबुत अनाज
सफ़ेद खाद्य पदार्थों की तुलना में साबुत अनाज ज़्यादा अच्छा होता है. लो ब्लड प्रेशर को सामान्य बनाने के लिए इनका उपयोग करना अच्छा होता है तथा ये स्वास्थ्य के लिए भी अच्छे होते हैं. इन्हें आहार में अवश्य शामिल करना चाहिए.
लहसुन को अपने आहार में शामिल करें. यह ब्लड प्रेशर को सामान्य बनाने में सहायक होता है. अपने भोजन में कटी हुई लहसुन डालें. यह लो ब्लड प्रेशर के लिए एक अच्छा खाद्य पदार्थ है.
चुकंदर प्रचुर मात्रा में मौजूद खनिज, आयरन इसे लो बीपी वाले लोगों के लिए काफी उपयोगी बनाता है. अच्छे स्वास्थ्य तथा सामान्य ब्लड प्रेशर के लिए यह एक अच्छा आहार है.
11. डार्क चॉकलेट
डार्क चॉकलेट न केवल आपके हृदय के लिए बल्कि लो ब्लड प्रेशर के लिए भी एक अच्छा आहार है.